trucks with dogs

Yesteryear

Expert Expediter
I think dogs and coyotes and wolves and cats and field mice and rats and squirrels and birds and rabbits and raccoons and deer and horses and cows and opossums and armadillos and many other animals routinely poop outdoors, and the outdoors next to a parking lot should be a place where people should expect to find animal poop and they shouldn't get too far bent out of shape when they find it. I mean, it's not like these animals are crapping Styrofoam or something else that's not biodegradable or isn't otherwise excellent fertilizer for the plant life that's growing there. I've never lost my appetite because a dog took a dump, or barked, or licked his balls, or even sniffed another dog's butt. That's what dogs do. Let a dog loose in the middle of the parking lot, and they'll head towards the grass to take a dump, 'cause they know that's where they should be going, too, to fertilize the lawn. You pick it up and put it in a baggie and you're depriving the ground of necessary nitrogen and plant nutrients, which increases global warming and climate change because fertilizer must then be manufactured to feed the lawn, not to mention the wasted energy required to manufacture the plastic bag you put it in, as well as the plastic bag that's in the garbage can that you put that baggie in, as well as the energy and rather large carbon footprint that the garbage truck puts out in order to take a piece of dog poop and all that plastic to a landfill, where the plastic isn't biodegradable and sits there forever, wrapped around a piece of dog poop preserving it for the same amount of time, instead of letting it break down in a matter of a few shorts days if it was left alone in the first place. Every time you put a piece of dog crap inside of a plastic bag you're committing an unnatural act and are contributing to the demise of the planet! This nonsense must stop now!

OMG ROFLMAO This is too good! Only you could come up with this one Turtle! lol :D

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
dogpoop-1.jpg

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I agree with you that what a dog does is natural the problem is that there are A LOT OF dogs in a small area and not many people clean up after them. The smell from that area is worse then many parking lots.

termite289

Expert Expediter
valid points on all sides, i was simply saying there is another side of the parking lot, where grass grows, and dogs could go.
yes lazy pricks peeing in the parking lot is just as bad, if not worse.