Trashy people

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I heard a lot of fish especially the salmon gave up being Catholic when the Pope allowed them to be eaten on Fridays.:eek:

Wonder how many lost souls are still doing time in Purgatory for eating a hot dog on Friday? Did they get automatic sentence reduction??:rolleyes:

Yep, 14 days!!!

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes, it's all biodegradable and who cares if it's in someone's own yard. Yes, it's a good idea to notice your surroundings and I always look where I'm walking in any public are that could have been visited by a trashy person such as this one. I have seen people out with their dogs who have bags/gloves/tools whatever and pick up after the animal when it does it's business in a public area. The point of the thread was once again reinforcing that trashy people exist in all races and the word for trashy people when used correctly isn't a racist word.

I don't play the guitar and have no interest. Woodwind instrument and lessons maybe but you can send the guitar to someone else.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Something stinks about this thread...:rolleyes:

Be careful OVM, any attempt to inject humor into a post will likely cause you to be severly picked on!! Also keep in mind that under the NEW WORLD ORDER humor is a controlled substance and the injection of said humor is illegal under NWO code 755 sub-paragraph 6 which states in part that: the injection of humor into any situations without the proper government safeguards and prior approval from the Ministry of Humor is condsidered to be detrimental to the Stata and is punishable by forcing the offender to indure 100 hours of "humor education" for the first offense and life in prison for the second.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This thread reminds me of the parable about the cannibal that passed his friend in the jungle.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Be careful OVM, any attempt to inject humor into a post will likely cause you to be severly picked on!! Also keep in mind that under the NEW WORLD ORDER humor is a controlled substance and the injection of said humor is illegal under NWO code 755 sub-paragraph 6 which states in part that: the injection of humor into any situations without the proper government safeguards and prior approval from the Ministry of Humor is condsidered to be detrimental to the Stata and is punishable by forcing the offender to indure 100 hours of "humor education" for the first offense and life in prison for the second.

Darn that sounds like a Leo law...really leans on the punishment issue...*LOL*

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
The neighbor in question has Great Danes (2) not toy poodles.I eventually did call animal control and it got dealt with.After the second or third episode with this woman my patiance was tested and I did go a little balistic. Fortunaty,I've not kicked at any dogs,only owners.It's not the dogs fault.
If I had Great Danes I would hire a skilled laborer to walk them and clean up.
No problem,pick on me.I'm always correct so na na na.Since there are so many takers,the 1970 Yamaha SG 300 model (perfect Humming Bird knock off) with a rosewood neck and body and well aged spruce top will go to the highest bidder. I only offered to give it to Leo and he passed. Bid's start at $2500.00

Last edited:

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
Human Pee stink !
yet dogs will never sniff it .

Dogs Pee is smellless ,
yet they can tell everything about the dog it came from in one sniff...

I don't know about dogs not sniffing human pee.. I can't imagine that they wouldn't.. but I can tell you that dog pee is NOT smellless :eek:

2czykats

Seasoned Expediter
Yes, it's all biodegradable and who cares if it's in someone's own yard. Yes, it's a good idea to notice your surroundings and I always look where I'm walking in any public are that could have been visited by a trashy person such as this one. I have seen people out with their dogs who have bags/gloves/tools whatever and pick up after the animal when it does it's business in a public area. The point of the thread was once again reinforcing that trashy people exist in all races and the word for trashy people when used correctly isn't a racist word.

I don't play the guitar and have no interest. Woodwind instrument and lessons maybe but you can send the guitar to someone else.

I had a next door neighbor when I lived in Indianapolis, IN who was a friend but when it comes to trashy people he was at the head of the pack.

His family lived in a new 200k house and had 2 adopted kids and 2 Yorkie dogs. The inside of his house was a total mess and stunk to high heaven. Dog krap and pee all over and never picked it up. They were both attorneys. BUT..... they always followed their dogs around outside with gloves/bags/tools and were very respectable to other peoples yards including mine.

Does this mean they are still classified as TRASHY PEOPLE or not cause they pick up after Fido?

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The neighbor in question has Great Danes (2) not toy poodles.I eventually did call animal control and it got dealt with.After the second or third episode with this woman my patiance was tested and I did go a little balistic. Fortunaty,I've not kicked at any dogs,only owners.It's not the dogs fault.
If I had Great Danes I would hire a skilled laborer to walk them and clean up.
No problem,pick on me.I'm always correct so na na na.Since there are so many takers,the 1970 Yamaha SG 300 model (perfect Humming Bird knock off) with a rosewood neck and body and well aged spruce top will go to the highest bidder. I only offered to give it to Leo and he passed. Bid's start at $2500.00

Oh well, I gracefully bow out of wanting the guitar.
Oh by the way, an original real live Gibson Hummingbird can be had for 2700.00.
Are you sure it is a SG300. Yamahas SG300 is a copy of the electric Gibson SG.
I think the Humming Bird knockoff was an FG 300 used prices in 500 to 700 range.

tallcal101

Veteran Expediter
I think(key word) your mistaken as I have one of both the above mentioned.I thought I had it right without looking.It plays and sounds better then many Hummingbirds I've picked. Yamaha had some private Rosewood groves back then for their pianos.A few guitars from 70 and 71 were made from this grove wood. I actually would not sell it. When you have played an instrument for 40 years,well you know,it knows all my secrets.I've been offered alot more then $700.00 for it. I recently had the neck divits pain stakingly filled in with rosewood dust.I'm a little hard on her.

Last edited:

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I think(key word) your mistaken as I have one of both the above mentioned.I thought I had it right without looking.It plays and sounds better then many Hummingbirds I've picked. Yamaha had some private Rosewood groves back then for their pianos.A few guitars from 70 and 71 were made from this grove wood. I actually would not sell it. When you have played an instrument for 40 years,well you know,it knows all my secrets.I've been offered alot more then $700.00 for it. I recently had the neck divits pain stakingly filled in with rosewood dust.I'm a little hard on her.

I dont doubt that I could be mistaken about what Yamaha called their guitars, I just thought it odd to name an acoustic and electric the same. What I do know about one Yamaha guitar that was a Humming Bird knockoff is that it was named a FG300.
They very well may have made two knockoffs.
I understand your preference of the guitar, as that is a personal experience.
No doubt it is a fine old guitar. I have a Japanese Ibanez 12 string I bought in 1969, that is as sweet a sounding and well made instrument that I could want.

Rock on dude.:D