The Trump Card...

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Because Trump doesn't want a non-politician for a vice president, that's why not.

Why so he can learn how to be more “presidential”? As much as I didn’t like mike pence when he stepped to the mic he conducted himself in a presidential manner. Trump could have learned a few things from pence.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: RLENT

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Why so he can learn how to be more “presidential”? As much as I didn’t like mike pence when he stepped to the mic he conducted himself in a presidential manner. Trump could have learned a few things from pence.

That's the problem with so many Trump haters. They're more concerned with style over substance. Than again, Biden has neither.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That's the problem with so many Trump haters. They're more concerned with style over substance. Than again, Biden has neither.

The president is the person who we elect to represent us to the rest of the world, I wonder what they think of us now. We went from an arrogant prick to an incompetent boob.

Reactions: danthewolf00

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
We will never have a perfect leader, nor will you ever find the perfect expeditor.....you ,,,,just need the right person to get the job done.....he or she might be somewhat rough around the edges, but gets the job done, ,,,,:tank:

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Funny thing about the local mayor election they want our old mayor who's just like trump with the meanness because stuff got fixed when he was in office.. this Democrat that's in office now is only getting side streets repaved this year BECAUSE hes up for reelection......yet street lights still need to be fixed across the city.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Michael Flynn gets setup by the Obama Adminstration and then subsequently is prosecuted by the presiding judge in the case while McCabe escapes justice in a golden parachute provided by the current DOJ.
2689032F-5F11-4EBB-B909-AF8A8811ED67.jpeg6EFCD93A-8144-48D2-B58B-1C146298137C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RLENT and Turtle

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Well, well ... it now appears that we have some further confirmation that Republican elected officials in Congress conspired with the Orange Man and his minions ... to overthrow the election and instigate an insurrection against officials of the duly-elected United States government who were doing their Constitutionally-mandated duty on January 6th.

Looks like folks on the periphery are starting to sing, to get out in front of what's coming.

:clapping-happy:

:tearsofjoy:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well, well ... it now appears that we have some further confirmation that Republican elected officials in Congress conspired with the Orange Man and his minions ... to overthrow the election and instigate an insurrection against officials of the duly-elected United States government who were doing their Constitutionally-mandated duty on January 6th.

Looks like folks on the periphery are starting to sing, to get out in front of what's coming.

:clapping-happy:

:tearsofjoy:
The walls of Jericho are beginning to crumble.

Reactions: RLENT

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
The walls of Jericho are beginning to crumble.

Yup - today we have the news that former Trump WH Corona Coronavirus Response Coordinator - Dr. Deborah Birx - has sung that we could have prevented another 30 to 40 percent of COVID deaths ... if Trump had only supported basic coronavirus preventative protocols ... like you know: masking ...

And not followed medical kookery ... like that provided by Dr. Scott Atlas.

Birx testifies that Trump’s White House failed to take steps to prevent more virus deaths.

• Haha
Reactions: Ragman and muttly