The Trump Card...

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I guess it’s all how you look at it.

If it was a football game, in 2016, GOP WON 21-0, winning presidency, senate, and house.

In 20118, it was a 7-7 TIE, gop wins senate, dems won house.

If you want to call it a blue wave, knock yourself out, lol.

And YES, the GOP are in a far better position with Democrats winning the House, because it flat out shows who wants progress for America and who’s playing obstruction. Those big dem wins in red states will disappear in 2020.

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
It looks like Establishment is trying to bring the 90s back, talking about Abortion and Healthcare.

I’ll admit, Health Care will be new and relevant if they are talking single payer, and are unified on it. That would be different.

But Obamacare was passed, and is in effect. What are Liberals to run against?

Abortion is legal. Neo-Conservative GOP are oblivios that most Trump Republicans are pro choice. Also, this stuff the Democrat governor of Virginia is talking about will make many hardened democrats question.

At the end of the day, Abortion is legal, and Trump GOP are mostly ok with that. It’s no longer a divisive issue.

Obamacare is in effect. If Democrats run again it, they’re running against themselves.

Dear 90s, you can keep your wedge issues.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If you're talking about Republicans being ok with legal abortions of babies right after they are born, I don't know if most of them are. I wouldn't think so. Didn't think most Dems would be as well. But times are changing.

dalscott

Expert Expediter
It looks like Establishment is trying to bring the 90s back, talking about Abortion and Healthcare.

I’ll admit, Health Care will be new and relevant if they are talking single payer, and are unified on it. That would be different.

But Obamacare was passed, and is in effect. What are Liberals to run against?

Abortion is legal. Neo-Conservative GOP are oblivios that most Trump Republicans are pro choice. Also, this stuff the Democrat governor of Virginia is talking about will make many hardened democrats question.

At the end of the day, Abortion is legal, and Trump GOP are mostly ok with that. It’s no longer a divisive issue.

Obamacare is in effect. If Democrats run again it, they’re running against themselves.

Dear 90s, you can keep your wedge issues.

Keep in mind that President Obama said that the ACA was be to be a steppingstone to something better. He also said that he knew that it wasn’t perfect and that “if anyone has any ideas to improve it, my door is always open”. The only thing the righties tried to do was destroy it instead of trying to work together to improve it.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: Grizzly and Ragman

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Keep in mind that President Obama said that the ACA was be to be a steppingstone to something better. He also said that he knew that it wasn’t perfect and that “if anyone has any ideas to improve it, my door is always open”. The only thing the righties tried to do was destroy it instead of trying to work together to improve it.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

And that’s why those obstructionist neo-Conservatives couldn’t beat President Trump in the nomination process. They’re all useless. They could care less about getting things done to better America, they just wanted the status quo to continue.

You saw that they, neo-Conservatives, had a majority in the House and Senate, and run for YEARS on repeal and replace, but when it came time to do it, they found a way not to, to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. They failed on PURPOSE.

But, for the average President Trump supporter, the only real irk was the mandatory enrollment. When President Trump got rid of that, obamacare became a non issue.

As far as abortion is concerned, if you really nail it down to, if a woman is pregnant, and either her or the baby is going to die, should the government choose who lives or dies, or the mother, most President Trump supporters would say the mother, aka pro choice.

But it’s a non issue.
Healthcare is Democrats running against themselves.

President Trump supporters want jobs, a Wall, and fair trade, and to his credit, the President is fighting for all 3, and making advancements across the board.

Reactions: muttly

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
do-we-accept-weather-predications-from-a-rodent-but-have-13516076.png

Reactions: Grizzly

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
John Coleman was a tv meteorologist nothing more, nothing less. Although a shrewed businessman when it came to realizing a 24 hour weather channel would be a success, he was none the less basically no better at forcasting weather than my local guys. When it came to the science of climatology, he had no training.

Weather Channel co-founder John Coleman prefers conspiracies to climate science | Dana Nuccitelli

His views has been debunked several times over the years.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
John Coleman was a tv meteorologist nothing more, nothing less. Although a shrewed businessman when it came to realizing a 24 hour weather channel would be a success, he was none the less basically no better at forcasting weather than my local guys. When it came to the science of climatology, he had no training.

Weather Channel co-founder John Coleman prefers conspiracies to climate science | Dana Nuccitelli

What bothers me is all the other meteorologists that push the Global Warming/ Climate Change/ Extreme Weather agenda but don't know much about it. They defer to the "experts" when they have to talk about it and accept what they say without skepticism.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

What bothers me is all the other meteorologists that push the Global Warming/ Climate Change/ Extreme Weather agenda but don't know much about it. They defer to the "experts" when they have to talk about it and accept what they say without skepticism.
As they should. They are meteorologists, not climatologists.

Reactions: Grizzly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

As they should. They are meteorologists, not climatologists.
Then quit pushing it if you don't know what you're talking about.

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
DDEF5F75-B4CE-4203-8B8A-AADB9986EBB3.jpeg

It’s funny how Government stops when it means doing something productive for ourselves.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The question still remains ...
If the border wall funding was such an emergency, why wasn't it done during the first 2 years?