The Trump Card...

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
If your going to be the one defending Trump your going to be a busy little Turtle. Better get some rest.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Is that what you think I'm doing, defending Trump?

No. Trump's a buffoon.

But even a buffoon shouldn't be expected to give the prostate exams to all his minions' minions.

Reactions: Windsor

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Trump most likely won't get the republican nomination, but his stance on illegal immigration and border security has highlighted the weak positions of some of the other candidates with their responses.
Such as Jeb,Christie, Perry, Rubio, and Pataki...I'm done with. They won't get my vote.

Pat Buchanan has some positive things to say about Trump.
Article excerpt below:

Pat Buchanan observed this week that Trump’s message is resonating with working-class Americans in the so-called “silent majority” who believe Trump will take action to make the country’s borders more secure instead of kicking the immigration can down the road like politicians on both sides of the aisle have been doing. Buchanan wrote that “Trump intends to exploit the illegal immigration issue, and the trade issue, where majorities of middle-class Americans oppose the elites. And he is going to ride them as far as he can in the Republican primaries.”

“Americans are fed up with words; they want action,” Buchanan continued. “Trump is moving in the polls because, whatever else he may be, he is a man of action. ”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...itbart-primary-after-immigration-controversy/

paulnstef39

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
GO DONALD! :D Hope he makes the top 10 tier for the debates. Can't wait to hear some of the things he calls his fellow candidates.

EDIT: Donald says he has plan to win Latino vote.

Last edited:
Reactions: iceroadtrucker

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Trump strikes again. This time calling out the Mexican government for their corruption in allowing drug kingpin Joaqin 'El Chapo' Guzman to escape from a maximum security prison in Mexico. And also trolling our U.S. "leaders' " immigration policy and border security. Not only that, but he has tweeted that he personally wants to kick Guzman's ass. Wonder if Guzman can make it through the border for the cage match? :D

Tweet in link:
http://twitchy.com/2015/07/12/not-satire-donald-trumps-tweets-that-he-can-kick-el-chapos-ass/

Article excerpt:
Trump himself later went back on the offensive, claiming that renewed attention on drugs from Mexico has vindicated his aggressive stance.

He appeared to claim that the media had been denying that point until now.

He wrote: 'Now that the Mexican drug lord escaped from prison, everyone is saying that most of the cocaine etc. coming into the U.S. comes over border!

'....but that's what I've been saying. Very unfair treatment by the media!'

He later used the incident to mock the current approach to border control in the U.S.

He said: 'The U.S. will invite El Chapo, the Mexican drug lord who just escaped prison, to become a U.S. citizen because our 'leaders' can't say no!'

The post was likely a reference to President Obama's executive action on immigration in 2014, which made it easier for undocumented immigrants to stay.

Questions were raised Sunday over why Guzman was being held in Mexico, rather than in the U.S., which has filed drug trafficking charges against him.

Earlier this year, the Mexican Attorney General Jesus Murillo Karam said that sending Guzman to the U.S. would save Mexico a lot of money, but keeping him there was a question of national sovereignty.

Murillo Karam dismissed concerns that Guzman would escape a second time. That risk 'does not exist', he said. Karam has since been replaced.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ation-s-corruption-says-U-S-paying-price.html

Reactions: iceroadtrucker

Unclebob

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Donald Trump is the best chance the Republican Party has to win! All loyal Republicans should throw their full support behind him!

This message brought to you by the Democratic Party.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: RLENT and Turtle

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
SHELLED ONE I don't know what is up with the name calling Buffoon and all that. The media Press and Republicans and Democrats alike sure point the finger on JYD junk. When it comes to stopping the illegal from crossing to the Drugs being brought in to the companies like Ford and others building plants down in Mexico and over in china. So they point a figure on his clothes line so Donald stopped it and is now having his clothes line be manufactured in United States. ok. He says he don't want no stinking money he don't need it. That's not a first as you know George Washington didn't get paid when they formed this country. Supposedly right they got together voted then went back to their plantations. Good. So the Trump can not be bought off YEA!!! Will he win who knows. The Da Burn Media sure knows how to pick apart some one do they not. Remember Ross Pero?? Wouldn't leave his daughter alone would they. In any case Donald may have a trip up here and there but heck look at Joe Biden he has had a few of is own hasn't he. Obama as well and Jeb Bush and Hillary too. So what do you want another 4 to 8 years of kicking the can down the road or put some one in office that's not afraid to say your Fired and change this country to make it better bring our jobs back here vice over seas south or north of the border. What are you for. At one time we were an Industrial Leader now look at us. We taught Japan and the likes all to well. Who are the leaders in Industry now. China as well. Hmm Taught them TQL which is Total Quality Leadership something this country has long forgot. What do we have now?? Really?? ok.. All Righty then: We got AG!! Well who or what Governs AG Yup the stinking GOV'T. They tell the farmers what to plant IE it be Corn or Beans. The Milk industry is all subbed by the US GOV'T. Don't think it isn't. Rail Road Govt Backed as well. Really now oh Yes those wonderful wind Blades we see on the highways being transported many so many for GE are made in MEXICO YES. What else can I say. Yes go ahead vote Hillary or Jeb put them in and lets kick the can down the road for another 4 to 8 years. Or lets come to our senses and shock the living you know what out of these political Jokers and let them know the common folk that's us mean business!!! Who to vote for??? Hell fire all them and start over. Oh that's not Politically correct is it. 10322821_10152129185246700_3410531788671727258_n.png 10341406_659017524146967_8456528244430047135_n.jpg 10341826_738309536229178_2416085090745268071_n.jpg 11401383_1024058520960101_5376661993448300727_n.jpg

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
First, I called The Donald a buffoon because he is. He's a Birther who, to somehow show up Obama, declared that he would release his own long form birth certificate for the world to see. He then released the hospital certificate of birth, which is not an official birth certificate, or a long form certificate.

Then there's the time he said, "If there's one word to describe Atlantic City, it's Big Business. Or two words."

Second, if you think I'm a democrat, much less an Obama fan, you'd be mistaken. I think Obama belongs in federal prison for some of the things he's done.

Third, all presidential candidates, so far, are buffoons.

Fourth, in 2005 about 25% of wind turbines were manufactured in the US, at largely a single plant. In 1012 that was up to 67% at 12 plants. Currently, 92% of the 8000 components required for wind turbine assembly are manufactured in the US at 12 nacelle facilities, 12 tower facilities, 13 blade facilities and 28 turbine facilities and dozens of small component facilities. .

blue%20map%20with%20red%20dots.jpg

Current map of wind turbine component manufacturing facilities in the US.

Fifth, give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Do that day after day and pretty soon he thinks your fish are his fish.

Reactions: RLENT

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I nominate Iceroadtrucker for official Trump spokesman.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Na I am not a spokesman at all just facts, oh and Shelled one I know your reading my Brother is a Supervisor for GE and he Put the Stinking wind turbines together. Yes the Blades ole shell one are MADE IN MEXICO not United States. So the toot you made Hey puppies cant have kittens shelled one.12582.jpg

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I learned today...
the blade manufacturing facilities that I have driven right by and/or delivered to in Grand Forks, ND and Little Rock, AR and Decatur, IL and Colorado Springs, CO and Portland, OR (and a few others I can't even think of right now) are all actually in Mexico. Awesome. Those sneaky Mexicans. Trump is right.

Reactions: Windsor and RLENT