The Trump Card...

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Good, good:

View attachment 23878
Nunes is raising a straw man with his naked short selling talk. That's all it is ... talk. He offers no proof of any kind. Just innuendo. He has to do something and this is one of the very few options he has to explain why DJT stock is dropping. If he told the truth, it would drop faster.

Reactions: RLENT

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Nothing hinky going on there I'm sure ...
There never is. You should know by now that any business venture Trump does is characterized by openness and integrity toward all parties concerned. All that stuff about fraud, multiple bankruptcies, self-dealing, lying, etc. should be overlooked. There is nothing at all wrong or suspicious about hiring an auditor who uses multiple names and who has a history of prior bad acts. Again, Trump always conducts himself with openness and integrity. That's why MAGA loves him so. If there is something wrong with Truth Social, it's not Trump's fault. Hillary probably has something to do with it and the blame is hers.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Exactly ONE pro-Trump protester showed up at the courthouse today. When Trump goes to a worksite where union workers are already present, of course the crowd will be different. But you're talking about something entirely different than me. Not the first time you have changed the subject.
Most of MAGA is working. That’s why Trump walked over to the site where he was invited. Why would Trump supporters show up by the courthouse? They might end up with an anti Trump protester throwing a battery at their head. And the totally incompetent Bragg wouldn’t prosecute them.

• Haha

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Nunes is raising a straw man with his naked short selling talk. That's all it is ... talk. He offers no proof of any kind. Just innuendo. He has to do something and this is one of the very few options he has to explain why DJT stock is dropping. If he told the truth, it would drop faster.
They tried to destroy the DJT stock. But it turned into an epic fail. Like I said, it’s a long term investment, not a flash in the pan. If I were investing in stocks, the best time would have been when the nefarious shorters drove it down to 22. There will be plenty of Trump supporters willing to pay a fee for the streaming service.
Now with the news of the streaming service and the inability to be cancelled, Truth Social is on solid footing and likely to go up and up.
Oh, that’s right it already is. :cheering-clapping-smiley-emoticon:

IMG_0357.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Ragman and RLENT

ATeam

Retired Expediter
They tried to destroy the DJT stock. But it turned into an epic fail. Like I said, it’s a long term investment, not a flash in the pan. If I were investing in stocks, the best time would have been when the nefarious shorters drove it down to 22. There will be plenty of Trump supporters willing to pay a fee for the streaming service.
Now with the news of the streaming service and the inability to be cancelled, Truth Social is on solid footing and likely to go up and up.
Oh, that’s right it already is.
Keep the faith.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Liar!

Trump is complaining his criminal trial gives him no time to campaign. Wednesdays are off days for the trial. Trump spent last Wed. playing golf at Bedminister. If he cared more about campaigning than playing golf, he'd be campaigning. BTW, he has looked thinner than he looks now. Heart attack or stroke waiting to happen. The numbers on his hat, they come close to indicating how much overweight he is.

To be honest, with the poor sleep and nutrition habits he has, and his advanced age, I'm surprised this obese man remains alive. You do not often see men that old, that fat, and that stressed above ground.

1714081718655.jpeg

1714082016420.jpeg

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Liar!

Trump is complaining his criminal trial gives him no time to campaign. Wednesdays are off days for the trial. Trump spent last Wed. playing golf at Bedminister. If he cared more about campaigning than playing golf, he'd be campaigning. BTW, he has looked thinner than he looks now. Heart attack or stroke waiting to happen. The numbers on his hat, they come close to indicating how much overweight he is.

To be honest, with the poor sleep and nutrition habits he has, and his advanced age, I'm surprised this obese man remains alive. You do not often see men that old, that fat, and that stressed above ground.

View attachment 23885

View attachment 23886
Some have been complaining about Trump’s weight for like 7 years now. Agree, he looks like he should lose weight. But George Shultz and Henry Kissinger lived to be 99 or 100. And Warren Buffet eats a “breakfast of champions”. Some have good genes and/ or live clean lives other than diet and exercise, like not smoking or drinking alcohol.
IMG_5875.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So trying to overturn an election to remain in power you consider an official act?
Your premise is wrong. Officials ensuring fair elections is perfectly acceptable. Remaining in power may be a byproduct of uncovering enough illegal votes to sway an election. Why wouldn’t there be a remedy, like declaring the actual winner, or at least a new election?

• Haha

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Your premise is wrong. Officials ensuring fair elections is perfectly acceptable. Remaining in power may be a byproduct of uncovering enough illegal votes to sway an election. Why wouldn’t there be a remedy, like declaring the actual winner, or at least a new election?
1000000708.jpg

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Mercy sakes guys, u all sound like a bunch of old men sitting in a nursing home watching reruns ........................of course I may be incorrect, opinons are like rear ends, we all have one, just look behind you, puns....

• Haha

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ahh yes, there it is, the big lie is the basis for what he did. There was no proof of enough illegal votes back then and now 3 years later there still isnt any proof.