The Trump Card...

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I posted the actual link to where I got my numbers at the CDC website.
Here it is again...
COVID Data Tracker

Here's the screen shot.

View attachment 20716

I see that "statistically zero" is a concept that has you befuddled.

That sentence doesn't make any sense, but OK.

Number of people with at least one dose of the vaccine:
COVID Data Tracker

Number of people you said that were vaccinated and have been hospitalized or died (I'll go ahead and combine them, even though the number of people who were hospitalized is way more ths than the number who died, but let's go with the bigger number)... 6,587.

6587 divided by 191,498,983 = 0.000034397.
As a percent that's 0.00344 which is statistically zero.

That's a tiny number on relation to the vaccinated population, and it's a miniscule percentage compared to the number of people who died while not having been vaccinated.

But you think that tiny percentage is the most important one, more important than the 1 (or 2) percent who died unvaccinated. That's exactly what you are arguing.
I didn't say that was the number.. the CDC said those were the numbers. I even posted the website and screenshot of it but that obviously doesn't matter because it doesn't fit the narrative you want to push.

So arguing with you about this any further is just a waste of my time. Go get your poison and I won't get the poison or wear masks... enjoying the fact that there's nothing you can do to force me for the millions of others who have made that choice to do so and I will continue to show how ignorant the thought of getting stuck with an unproven vaccine when we don't know the long-term effects.... Over a virus with a 98% survival rate (I even gave you your 1%, you can go ahead and thank me if you want)...

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I posted the actual link to where I got my numbers at the CDC website.
Here it is again...
COVID Data Tracker

Here's the screen shot.

View attachment 20716

I see that "statistically zero" is a concept that has you befuddled.

That sentence doesn't make any sense, but OK.

Number of people with at least one dose of the vaccine:
COVID Data Tracker

Number of people you said that were vaccinated and have been hospitalized or died (I'll go ahead and combine them, even though the number of people who were hospitalized is way more ths than the number who died, but let's go with the bigger number)... 6,587.

6587 divided by 191,498,983 = 0.000034397.
As a percent that's 0.00344 which is statistically zero.

That's a tiny number on relation to the vaccinated population, and it's a miniscule percentage compared to the number of people who died while not having been vaccinated.

But you think that tiny percentage is the most important one, more important than the 1 (or 2) percent who died unvaccinated. That's exactly what you are arguing.
You know actually I kind of like your numbers better.. 34 million out of 330 million is only about 10% of the population to simply catch covid. That means this virus isn't as bad as people are saying it is which is another reason why we shouldn't have to go get the vaccine or mask up. I was actually on the impression that it was a lot higher due to what the CDC said..... I'm glad we're not finding out that we're not having that many cases.... And 600K people died so far? Oh well.. over half a million babies are killed through abortion every year and no one blinks an eye at that.

So I do actually appreciate you telling me that the information I found was incorrect because it actually does my argument well.

You rock brother!

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pretty sad that some have such a cavalier attitude about the situation.

Off topic.
As long as Democrats scoff at, and defend the half a million babies for a murder through abortion every year... I'll scoff at the half a million people who died from covid.

All we've heard since covid started was how we need to make sacrifices to save people's lives.. while innocent people are getting murdered through Democrat policies. Yet there's no cries from the Democrat party for people to stop murdering children through abortion....

Selective outrage at its finest.

Reactions: danthewolf00

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pretty sad that some have such a cavalier attitude about the situation.

Off topic.
I actually believe it's more sad that Democrats have not only profited but exploited covid, to gain control and power over the people they would normally have.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
As long as Democrats scoff at, and defend the half a million babies for a murder through abortion every year... I'll scoff at the half a million people who died from covid.

All we've heard since covid started was how we need to make sacrifices to save people's lives.. while innocent people are getting murdered through Democrat policies. Yet there's no cries from the Democrat party for people to stop murdering children through abortion....

Selective outrage at its finest.
Again.... Off Topic

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Again.... Off Topic
No it's not.

You and other Democrats tell us that we have to give up our right of personal freedom for "the greater good"....or "public health".....correct? Hence the mask requirements, forced and "encouraged vaccinations".

Then why doesn't people have to stop having abortions? Over a half a million lives per year are lost by abortion.....what about their health? What about their lives? Where's the outrage?

can't have it both ways....

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No it's not.
Yes it is.
You and other Democrats .......
Shows what you know,
Who says we're Democrats? Cause we show some empithy for the less fortunate? It's the right thing to do.
Get over yourself.
Then why doesn't people have to stop having abortions? Over a half a million lives per year are lost by abortion.....what about their health? What about their lives? Where's the outrage?
Off topic.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes it is.

Shows what you know,
Who says we're Democrats? Cause we show some empithy for the less fortunate? It's the right thing to do.
Get over yourself.

Off topic.
Lol you say it with ever single comment you make. Because you have selective outrage, because you post untrue statements/narratives, and of course because you claim to have empathy for the less fortunate while trying to make people who are fortunate less fortunate.....

Democrats do not care about people. They only pretend to to use them to keep themselves in power with the ultimate goal of being able to control them as subjects. It's all about money and power, and covid was a godsend for them to gain it.

So you are not an elected official, you and people like you put them in their positions to harm this country, to destroy our livelihoods, and to take away rights from people that they do not agree with.

I understand the truth is inconvenient and probably very painful.... But living in self deception does not do anyone good.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Right now it is yes.. violating people's rights to enter a building they have a right to be in.

Nope.

Goes back to the individual vs joint ownership thing I referred to earlier.

A time-share condo could serve as an example, although it isn't ideal - as it isn't exactly comparable in all respects:

Multiple people own something (joint ownership) which confers some individual rights (ability to be in and use the property at some point in time)

The right that it does not confer is be in and use the property anytime whenever one wants ... because the other owners have individual rights as well.

But it doesn't make it right and it doesn't change the fact that the people have the right to be there. The only time they can close off a certain section of property if we the people allow it to happen.

Well, it seems the majority of "we the people" - at least as far as voters go - have little to no problem with it.

In fact, I suspect that if it was polled, the majority of voters would probably support closure to the general public ... at least until the pandemic is in the rearview mirror and the security situation is improved.

Highly doubt if any reasonable person wants to see the Capitol overrun by domestic terrorists wannabes again.

Restricted areas of government buildings were allowed decades ago by the people.

Indeed.

The 14th amendment clearly is being violated under the guise of security and the pandemic.

Nope.

Just as with prior incidents, there is a need to assess any ongoing, and potential future, security threats.

I suspect - and certainly hope - there will be changes in terms of increased security ... just as there were previously - to guard against those threats.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Okay we'll just take your information because obviously my information that I got from the same organization is completely wormg
That's not your fault. The website at the CDC is a mess, same as everything else with the Biden administration. The website has scores of outdated pages with old data, and tons of pages with estimates instead of the reported cases.

As for the rest of that crap you posted, that's all on you.
I don't even think you know where you stand.
I stand right where I did from the beginning of this little extravaganza. That is, using the number of deaths from covid for people who have been vaccinated, since those numbers are so low and so rare negligible and insignificant, as an excuse to not get the vaccine, is just butt-stupid.

Also keep in mind that the people who had covid and lived may have survived, but a disturbingly large chunk of them (way more than a measly 1 or 2 percent) have what's known as "long haul" effects from the virus, like heart problems, lung problems, motor skill problems, among others. So they survived, but their quality of life sucks.

If you don't want to get vaccinated, don't. The end. Getting the vaccine is a risk/reward evaluation that people need to make for themselves. You don't need to justify it to anyone, least of all goobers on the Internet. But if you're going to try and justify it, at least use a justification that makes sense and is rational. Using the number of deaths from people who have been vaccinated is neither.

Rational justifications include, but are not limited to, the speed at which the vaccine was created, skepticism over the fact that this is the first time in history, after decades of trying and failing, that they have even been able to create a vaccine for any coronavirus, lack of reliable data on its efficacy and its long term effects. Even, "I wanna wait and see what happens to my friends first," at least is rational.

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
The government and the people are not the same thing the government governs the people.

Yes ... and no.

Well that sure interesting because pelosi seems to think that's her personal house and she can do whatever the hell she wants in.....

As an elected Representative, and the Speaker of the House (the de facto leader of the majority party) she can do quite a bit - although it requires the support and assent of the elected House members in her party (who are, as previously noted, presently in the majority)

Those other two I was just throwing in there because they're Democrats that I hate. Lol

I see.

Ok..... So you're saying that you would not remain outside of your house if I went into your house and locked you out? Great!

I don't think that I indicated one way or another.

There's your explanation of January 6th.

No, that isn't an explanation.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes ... and no.

As an elected Representative, and the Speaker of the House (the de facto leader of the majority party) she can do quite a bit - although it requires the support and assent of the elected House members in her party (who are, as previously noted, presently in the majority)

I see.

I don't think that I indicated one way or another.

No, that isn't an explanation.
Two different things.

Pelosi doesn't own the house. It's not her house.

The only thing you've been correct about.

By refusing to answer you are actually answering.

Sure it is.. sorry if you aren't able to comprehend it. Good talk champ.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
That's not your fault. The website at the CDC is a mess, same as everything else with the Biden administration. The website has scores of outdated pages with old data, and tons of pages with estimates instead of the reported cases.

As for the rest of that crap you posted, that's all on you.

I stand right where I did from the beginning of this little extravaganza. That is, using the number of deaths from covid for people who have been vaccinated, since those numbers are so low and so rare negligible age insignificant, as an excuse to not get the vaccine, is just butt-stupid.

Also keep in mind that the people who had covid and lived of may have survived, but a disturbingly large chunk of them (way more than a measly 1 or 2 percent) have what's known as "long haul" effects from the virus, like heart problems, lung problems, motor skill problems, among others. So they survived, but their quality of life sucks.

If you don't want to get vaccinated, don't. The end. Getting the vaccine is a risk/reward evaluation that people need to make for themselves. You don't need to justify it to anyone, least of all goobers on the Internet. But if you're going to try and justify it, at least use a justification that makes sense and is rational. Using the number of deaths from people who have been vaccinated is neither.

Rational justifications include, but are not limited to, the speed at which the vaccine was created, skepticism over the fact that this is the first time in history, after decades of trying and failing, that they have even been able to create a vaccine for any coronavirus, lack of reliable data on its efficacy and its long term effects. Even, "I wanna wait and see what happens to my friends first," at least is rational.
Oh I know it's not my fault, that was actually sarcasm LOL.

No you haven't... You have been a little bit wishy-washy. You wouldn't even admit that you indeed did make a false statement about the only people dying from covid were the vaccinated ones. You just kind of moved the goal post and kept going. But that's neither here nor there.

Sure there may be some health complications afterwards but at the end of the day that doesn't change the facts that have been stated. Only 10% of the population has gotten covid and significantly less than that have died from it. That's even going by the statistics that you posted.

We destroyed our country, destroyed our livelihoods, allowed our rights to be taken away by Democrat politicians, all so we could "stop covid" despite the CDC saying from the start that it wasn't a matter of stopping covid but instead was a matter of delaying the spread of it for as long as possible. Of course wants Democrats saw what kind of power they've got it went from slowing the virus to stopping a virus that could not be stopped. All over a virus that has resulted in a little over a half a million deaths that are committed every year by abortion clinics.

So yeah forgive me if I'm not going to buy in to the narratives that are being pushed on here that we have to destroy our lives even further so we can make other people feel better about themselves.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nope.

Goes back to the individual vs joint ownership thing I referred to earlier.

A time-share condo could serve as an example, although it isn't ideal - as it isn't exactly comparable in all respects:

Multiple people own something (joint ownership) which confers some individual rights (ability to be in and use the property at some point in time)

The right that it does not confer is be in and use the property anytime whenever one wants ... because the other owners have individual rights as well.
The government is not a timeshare condo. Timeshare condos are options that people go into. Where cost and use is agreed upon by both parties.

Shutting people out of a building they have a right to be in is not consent from both parties. Nor is it within there constitutional ability to do so. If you're not breaking a law you cannot be kicked out of a public place. Those individuals were not breaking the law until they force themselves into the building they had a right to be in.

If you and I are in a timeshare agreement, and I have a right to have it from July to December, yet you decide that you want to have it for the month of July without my consent, then you are not permitted to keep me out of where I have a right to be. Which means you can also have Force upon you to get you to comply.

Thing is we don't need consent from the government to enter the House of Representatives. Well at least until Democrat started being the tyrants they are. That's because we the people on the government not politicians.

Nope.

Just as with prior incidents, there is a need to assess any ongoing, and potential future, security threats.

I suspect - and certainly hope - there will be changes in terms of increased security ... just as there were previously - to guard against those threats.
"All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

So there's a couple different points I can make here.

Liberty is defined as the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views. So in regards of mask mandates, our freedom was taken away by the government because we were forced to wear them. People were forced to stop working if the government deemed them not essential. Businesses and business owners were targeted and punished because they exercise their Liberty to conduct their business and make a living. The first amendment was also violated because Democrat politicians shut down churches and in some cases find and arrested religious leaders. But we can get into that in a different topic.

Then the oppressive restrictions are those that do not allow citizens to enter a public building they have a right to enter. Including shutting down county buildings and town halls....

Then we get into equal protection.. those individuals that were there January 6th have been hunted down like dogs. While people who did similar things with much greater damage and physical injury are getting charges dropped against them.... So that would mean that the government is absolutely not fulfilling the requirement of equal protection under the law.

But you're right.. the 14th amendment hasn't been violated at all. Despite the clear evidence of it happening and the requirements of due process to take away constitutional rights but you're right......

Last edited:

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Let's be honest... The only reason Democrats are so outraged about what happened January 6th... Is they learned a lesson that day. A lesson that they desperately needed to learn. You can't push people around forever without consequences. Democrats have long thought that they could do whatever they want and we would just sit back and take it. Has nothing to do with the building being breached or the riot that occurred.... Has to do with learning that lesson that they didn't want to learn.

Truth be told if it continues there will be more pushback. The American people are sick of being trampled on.

• Love

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
On another note, this particularly interesting. Remember how Democrats berated people who even suggested that the virus came from a Chinese lab? Remember how it was called conspiracy theories and nut Job propaganda? Now it's to the point where they even have to admit they were wrong.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
The government is not a timeshare condo.

I never said it was.

In fact, I merely said that a timeshare condo serves as an example of joint, as opposed to individual, ownership ... and then pointed out that the two were not comparable in all respects (obvs)

Shutting people out of a building they have a right to be in is not consent from both parties. Nor is it within there constitutional ability to do so.

Then one would assume somebody will file a lawsuit and litigate the issue.

If you're not breaking a law you cannot be kicked out of a public place. Those individuals were not breaking the law until they force themselves into the building they had a right to be in.

While they might have a right to be in the building when it is normally open to the public, it was not open to the public at that time - due to both COVID and a National Special Security Event which was occurring (Joint Session of Congress, with the Vice President present, to formally count the Electoral votes and confirm the results of the election) ... as provided for in the Presidential Threat Protection Act of 2000.

Thing is we don't need consent from the government to enter the House of Representatives.

Well, then no worries I guess.

Then we get into equal protection.. those individuals that were there January 6th have been hunted down like dogs. While people who did similar things with much greater damage and physical injury are getting charges dropped against them.... So that would mean that the government is absolutely not fulfilling the requirement of equal protection under the law.

Yeah, I think Ethan Nordean may be trying to make a 14th amendment claim of selective prosecution.

I suspect it will not go well ... but we'll see.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
never said it was.

In fact, I merely said that a timeshare condo serves as an example of joint, as opposed to individual, ownership ... and then pointed out that the two were not comparable in all respects (obvs)
But you're trying to use that as an example......so just make sure you knew. I do want to thank you for giving me that example though.. I couldn't think of a easier way to explain January 6th to you.