The Trump Card...

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Then one would assume somebody will file a lawsuit and litigate the issue.
Lawsuits take months.... Due to this pandemic they now take years in some cases. There are many lawsuits that have been filed. Just about every single one of them and put Democrats in their place. It's a pattern.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
While they might have a right to be in the building when it is normally open to the public, it was not open to the public at that time - due to both COVID and a National Special Security Event which was occurring (Joint Session of Congress, with the Vice President present, to formally count the Electoral votes and confirm the results of the election) ... as provided for in the Presidential Threat Protection Act of 2000.
The point being is they had no right to shut it down to the public. Regardless of covid their magical excuse for all their tyrannical actions.... Or for "national special security event". Sure there are parts of the building they cannot access because they are secured, but the actual building itself....the areas accessable by the public....they had every right to be in. You can continue to go in circles and argue that's all you want but you're not going to magically just come out right on the issue.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah, I think Ethan Nordean may be trying to make a 14th amendment claim of selective prosecution.

I suspect it will not go well ... but we'll see
Considering the doj and the FBI are two corrupt organizations.. I'm sure nothing will come with that. I'm sure it will be dismissed and covered up because that's what Democrats do.. they're nothing but corrupt scum.

That's what enrages us even more.

Reactions: danthewolf00

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
The point being is they had no right to shut it down to the public. Regardless of covid their magical excuse for all their tyrannical actions.... Or for "national special security event".

NSSE's have been in existence for almost 20 years to safeguard against terrorist attacks and other threats.

I seriously doubt after January 6th few will question the wisdom of having the authority to declare them enshrined in statutory law, given that among the government's primary functions is to provide for the common defense and insure domestic tranquility.

Sure there are parts of the building they cannot access because they are secured, but the actual building itself....the areas accessable by the public....they had every right to be in.

Apparently not at that point in time.

You can continue to go in circles and argue that's all you want but you're not going to magically just come out right on the issue.

I'm quite satisfied with my position on it.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Considering the doj and the FBI are two corrupt organizations.. I'm sure nothing will come with that. I'm sure it will be dismissed and covered up because that's what Democrats do.. they're nothing but corrupt scum.

That's what enrages us even more.
That's the thing that scares the hell out of the Democrat leadership....they finally found the line in the sand we Republicans drew....and they are afraid now.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
That's the thing that scares the hell out of the Democrat leadership....they finally found the line in the sand we Republicans drew....and they are afraid now.
Yup. Why do you think they're trying to take away our guns or make it impossible for us to own them? They saw what 3,000 UNARMED pissed off Americans can do....

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don't ya just love when they don't have a defensible argument, they resort to name calling.
Don't you just love whenever someone considers something name calling when just describing what they are? It's ok sweetie, sometimes it's hard to face reality.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Of joint ownership vs individual ownership ... yes.

I'll stick with my explanation for January 6th ... but thanks anyways.
Well you can stick with whatever you want.. doesn't change anything. You have a splendid day.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well, I certainly have no idea as to what will be found.

There are a number of things that wouldn't surprise me however.

But I think what is far more interesting at this point is what Trump said to DOJ officials that was recorded contemporaneously in notes of the December 27th call by Deputy AG Richard Donoghue:

Trump Pressed Justice Dept. to Declare Election Results Corrupt, Notes Show

:tearsofjoy:
Screenshot_20210802-214250.png

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
That had FAKE NEWS written all over it.
One, it doesn't even make sense that Trump would tell anyone to do that, and especially someone who could and would tell other people.

Two, it's just one more example of 'just a little too on the nose.' When something gets reported that gets the opposition hella excited, it's fake news nearly every time.

Whenever you see something that's just a little too on the nose, the knee jerk reaction should be to not believe it.

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter

It doesn't "change everything".

Unfortunately for Margot, she's indulging in a bit of wishful thinking ... along with exercising her psychic powers to read in Trump's mind what she wants Trump to have meant ... but which he didn't actually say.

To her, it's crystal clear ... because she is a partisan ... with a partisan agenda.

DAG Donoghue's notes do not support her conclusion definitively though.

Probably should subpoena DAG Donoghue and get him to testify under oath as to what exactly was said by the President, as well as any insights he might have as to what he understood the President to actually mean.

Committee Obtains Key Evidence of President Trump’s Attempts to Overturn the 2020 Election

I really do wish it was possible for the Committee to release an actual transcript rather the raw notes of Donoghue's chicken scratching ... but that 'snot really possible to do without consulting him to verify what he wrote.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: muttly

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
View attachment 20719

And it's all nothing.....nothing but Adam schiff foaming at the mouth.
I'm still waiting on sifty to provide that evidence of Russia collision he kept saying he had.....

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Poor Ashli,
Was just hanging around, minding her own business, enjoying a peaceful self guided tour of the Capital building, when .....Wham, out of nowhere she was ambushed.

Reactions: RLENT