The Trump Card...

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At this point, it is clear. Those who want the vaccine got it. Those who do not assume the risk.
If the unvaccinated don't want to wear a mask to protect themselves, fine. But you cannot reject the vaccine, go into the public, and demand the public jump through hoops to compensate for your exercise of choice.

Reactions: RLENT and coalminer

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
At this point, it is clear. Those who want the vaccine got it. Those who do not assume the risk.
If the unvaccinated don't want to wear a mask to protect themselves, fine. But you cannot reject the vaccine, go into the public, and demand the public jump through hoops to compensate for your exercise of choice.
You mean exactly what Democrats are demanding that unvaccinated people do? Democrats are the ones who are trying to bully people into conforming with their mask mandates and the vaccine. Americans just want to go about their lives and could care less either way.... As they have every right to do. I'm not trying to take away your personal choice. I'm also not going to bully you one way or another into getting or not getting a vaccine. However you are trying to do that as is every other Democrat in this country.

This is what you support. This is what you voted for. No different than throwing people into internment camps at this point.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
eAt this point, it is clear. Those who want the vaccine got it. Those who do not assume the risk.
So do what you tell us or else.....naaaa this is America....at this point in time the vaccines are deadlier than covid-19....you can get the shot.and still get covid-19 and even get some nasty side effects from the vaccines.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
But the others are vaccinated. So if the unvaccinated get infected it will be something they will have to deal with.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
... at this point in time the vaccines are deadlier than COVID-19...
Congratulations, that is the new "most ridiculous thing ever" that I've read on the Internet. Not just in these forums, but the entire Internet.
..you can get the shot.and still get covid-19 and even get some nasty side effects from the vaccines.
Yes, you can get the vaccine and still get covid. But that is true about every vaccine ever. No vaccine is ever going to be 100% effective all populations. That said, if you get the covid vaccine and then get covid, your chances of dying at that point are statistically zero. And if you get covid after being vaccinated you're going to get a really mild case of it, usually with no symptoms at all. Of course there are exceptions, as with everything, but those exceptions are relegated to people with truly extraordinary health issues in the first place.

As for the nasty side effects, those aren't even that bad for most people. My shoulder didn't even hurt after the first one unless I thought about it and poked the shot location to see if it hurt, and the shoulder was a little sore after the second one, for a whole day. Felt like a bruise. Even those people with more severe adverse reactions, that's still beyond the pale in comparison to the side effects of getting the virus of you haven't been vaccinated.

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
You mean exactly what Democrats are demanding that unvaccinated people do?

But that isn't what Democrats are demanding unvaccinated people do.

:tearsofjoy:

Democrats are the ones who are trying to bully people into conforming with their mask mandates and the vaccine.

It's a public health issue.

Americans just want to go about their lives and could care less either way.... As they have every right to do.

Apparently some Americans care a whole lot.

I'm not trying to take away your personal choice. I'm also not going to bully you one way or another into getting or not getting a vaccine. However you are trying to do that as is every other Democrat in this country.

Doubtful.

This is what you support. This is what you voted for. No different than throwing people into internment camps at this point.

Good grief ... :rolleyes:

I believe The House is sole arbiter of The Rules that The House operates under.

If one don't like the Rules of The House, then one shouldn't put oneself in a position where one is subject to them.

Reactions: Ragman

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
eAt this point, it is clear. Those who want the vaccine got it. Those who do not assume the risk.
If the unvaccinated don't want to wear a mask to protect themselves, fine. But you cannot reject the vaccine, go into the public, and demand the public jump through hoops to compensate for your exercise of c

Doubtful.

If one don't like the Rules of The House, then one shouldn't put oneself in a position where one is subject to them.
That is Pelosi she controls the house because she is the majority leader. She also is the head of security for the Capitol building, then the man at arms ,then the capital police chief.....funny thing many of the Democrat mayors are back pedaling on the defund the police platform because now crime is getting out of hand in their citys.....wonder why.

Reactions: Shotcallerj

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
That is Pelosi she controls the house because she is the majority leader.

Correct - at least to some extent (since you didn't elaborate further)

She is the Big Kahuna in the House - the presiding officer - and is pretty much the de facto leader of the majority party, even though another elected official hold that particular title (Steny Hoyer, Majority Leader)

She also is the head of security for the Capitol building, then the man at arms ,then the capital police chief

Incorrect:

Fact check: Nancy Pelosi wasn't ‘in charge’ of Capitol Police on Jan. 6

The Capitol Police Chief reports to the Capitol Police Board.

The Capitol Police Board is composed of:

1. United States Senate Sergeant at Arms, who is the chairperson of the Board.

2. U.S. House of Representatives Sergeant at Arms, who is a member of the Board.

3. Architect of the Capitol, who is also a member of the Board.

4. The Capitol Police Chief himself (but who is a non-voting member)

The current Architect of the Capitol, Brett Blanton, was nominated to his position by Donald Trump, and was confirmed by the Senate on December 19, 2019.

The United States Senate Sergeant at Arms at the time was Michael C. Stenger who was nominated by Mitch McConnell and agreed to by unanimous consent.

Stenger later resigned after the insurrection and riot, as did the then U.S. House of Representatives Sergeant at Arms, Paul D. Irving.

And rightly so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragman

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator

Doubtful.

So Democrats are or aren't trying to get people to conform to their way of thinking and agenda? You contradicted yourself whenever you said Democrats are doing it but then made the excuse that it's a public health issue.... So which is it? Just for once I'd prefer if one of you would actually not bend which ever way the argument blows.

Last time I checked you cannot be arrested unless you commit a crime. There is no law that has been passed by Congress and signed into law that states people have to wear masks in the house. That is probably the most scariest thing that you're not even upset about that. You're literally trying to make excuses for tyrants abusing their power and authority to force people to conform with their agenda. Which is why Democrats are indeed the enemy of the people.

Why don't you come arrest me for not wearing a mask and see how it works out for you?

Reactions: danthewolf00

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator

Doubtful.

If Trump was even doing a percent of what Democrats are doing right now.... He would have been impeached for the third time already. But because it's Democrats committing these tyrannical actions.... It's okay because it's your people doing it.

It's almost like you all want to start an armed conflict within this country. Is that the goal? Because that's exactly where this is heading..... And I promise you it's not where you want to go... it'll be more than a few thousand unarmed protesters whenever that time comes ....and Democrats will not be the prevailing force.

Democrats know this which is why they're always trying to disarm us of our firearms. They know armed Americans are the biggest threat to them tyrants.

Last edited:

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Never really thought about it from this angle, comes from an interesting source.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
I am not against getting a vaccine....I am against getting this emergency vaccine....one that so far isn't any good if your still going to get covid-19.
I get a flu shot every few years...and not emergency approved....I'll wait till a year and then get it after the fda approves it fully.

Reactions: Shotcallerj

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator

Wow has it really come to this?
That sounds like it's their problem. I personally know people who tell others they've got the vaccine just because they don't want to be treated like second-class citizens by democrats.... Or bullied and berated because they don't want it.

I don't care if someone gets the vaccine or doesn't. I care about being people being forced to get it. I care about someone getting berated and bullied because they don't want to get it. As far as I'm concerned you can shove a turkey baster full of formaldehyde in your arm. It's your choice.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator

Never really thought about it from this angle, comes from an interesting source.
You have to understand there's a difference between a person who is anti-vaccination and a person who is anti-covid-19 vaccinations. Chances are I've been vaccinated for stuff that you never heard of. I know this because I didn't know such stuff existed until I got vaccinated for it . So definitely not an anti-vaccination person.. however I won't get the covid-19 vaccination.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Have you read any of the info on the development of the mRna vaccines? They have been in the works for decades, but what they were attempting to do with this technology is really cool. The only reason they came up with the covid vaccine so quick was most of the work was done, all they had to do was plug in the particular proteins in that needed to be targeted and it was done.

Although for all of the development money they spent on this technology, to use it for what they would consider a trivial use, they consider it a failure, not because it does not work, but because they cant get rich off of it. Remember its all about margins in the corporate world.

Reactions: RLENT and Turtle

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Regardless, it doesn't change the fact that these vaccines are experimental. And even if they are approved then in this current political climate, and who's in charge of it... An approval of a vaccine is still questionable.

Are you vaccinated for smallpox? Are you vaccinated for anthrax?