The Trump Card...

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Just how would have Obama done anything about Flint?
Its a states issue. I thought the Rabid Right was all about states issues.

#cleanupyourownbackyard
They could have stepped in and fix the water issue just by reconnecting a pipeline.....oh wait never mind.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Why does everything have to have a partisan spin?
Can't something be for the good of the state? Guess not with the current group of haters on the Rabid Right.

Former Gov. Rick Snider (R) negotiated an agreement with Endbridge to build a tunnel. Endbridge broke the deal. Apparently the Repubs running Michigan (yes, Repubs... they control the legislature) dont care.
Why do people ask rhetorical questions, and the immediately proceed to do the very thing they are questioning?

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Take off your right wing reading glasses and re-read my answer.

This has nothing to do with pipelines in general. They are needed. This has to do with a specific line just laying on the bottom of the lake. Endbridge agree to bury it while Rick Snyder was Governor, A Republican! Geeze
I'm confused....."this has nothing to do with pipelines"......"this has to do with a specific line just laying at the bottom of the lake".....

So to be clear....it does have to do with pipelines? Or doesn't.....?

I'm looking at this with common sense... And the only political thing it has to do with is the fact that hypocrite Democrats criticize, protest, and try to shut down pipelines (and line five is not the only one).... Well they continue to use what's moved through those pipelines.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just how would have Obama done anything about Flint?
Its a states issue. I thought the Rabid Right was all about states issues.

#cleanupyourownbackyard
We are for states rights. But if Trump can be blamed for covid for being President.... Obama can be blamed for everything that occurred in this country under his administration.

Oh and ps..... Democrats have been in charge of Flint for decades. They absolutely were responsible for that whole water debacle. Not to mention Democrats got into office and ended investigations into it. Guess they were going away that wasn't convenient for them.

Reactions: danthewolf00

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We are for states rights. But if Trump can be blamed for covid for being President.... Obama can be blamed for everything that occurred in this country under his administration.
Ummm, covid is a national issue, flint water is a state issue.
Oh and ps..... Democrats have been in charge of Flint for decades. They absolutely were responsible for that whole water debacle. Not to mention Democrats got into office and ended investigations into it. Guess they were going away that wasn't convenient for them.
You've got to be kidding! It was the Dems investigating what happend in Flint. Smh

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Yea lead poisoning should have been a national epa issue....the Democrat city council in flint decided to not pay Detroit for the water use and then decided to put a hose in the local river with out testing the water.....thousands got lead poisoning including kids but it's never the Democrats fault ever.....

Reactions: Shotcallerj

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator

You've got to be kidding! It was the Dems investigating what happend in Flint. Smh
Oh okay.. what's good for one is not good for the other. I guess I should have seen that coming.. y'all love your double standards. Yeah it is kind of mind blowing isn't it.....

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

I have never seen anyone blame trump for covid, only his response to covid.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
They could have stepped in and fix the water issue just by reconnecting a pipeline.....oh wait never mind.

Yea lead poisoning should have been a national epa issue....the Democrat city council in flint decided to not pay Detroit for the water use and then decided to put a hose in the local river with out testing the water.....thousands got lead poisoning including kids but it's never the Democrats fault ever.....
Ummmm, no.
The decision was made by the Republican emergency manager appointed by Rick Snyder.
#cleanupyourownbackyard

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
republican-searching-for-truth.jpg