The Trump Card...

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So you're saying you are within your rights and your complaint should be considered not valid?
Should recuse though. But it wouldn't matter because they would be replaced most likely by another partisan prosecutor. They're heavily ingrained throughout against Trump. That's why they talk so publicly and so brazenly about how much they dislike him. They speak amongst like minded partisan hacks. Very little, if any, dissention. And zero repercussions.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Good to see that the treasonous insurrectionists are still being pursued with vigor by DOJ and the FBI ... I think we are over 500 arrests at this point, with 100 charged with assaulting federal officers ...

Some of the conspirators could be (or are ?) facing terrorism enhancements.

And it seems like former AG Barr's latest interview in The Atlantic is a real stunner.

It apparently shows that Trump had criminal intent when he tried to strong arm Georgia officials to overturn the results of a valid election in that state.

Sadly, I heard Trump's little rally over in Wellington yesterday didn't go all that well ... lots of people leaving early.

I guess the old magic is gone ...

:tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
That's still covering his son and called collusion with foreign governments.....joe Biden is dirty more than trump will ever be...biden was friends with a kkk grand wizard by the name of byrd who just happened to be one of the longest serving Democrat senators in history....I keep hearing Democrats say trump did this or trump did that but it's the Democrats in charge I see breaking the law....

Reactions: muttly

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Wait so blm and antifa burn buildings to the ground and called peaceful protesters but angry Republicans who voiced their opinion and stormed the Capitol doing less than 10 million in damages are rioters and insurrectionist.....your the problem not me.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
That's still covering his son and called collusion with foreign governments.....

No ... the fact is the prosecutor he pushed to have removed had deep-sixed the investigation into Bursima. Wasn't pursuing it.

The action (to remove Shokin) was supported by folks on both sides of the political aisle - Democrats and Republicans.

Bipartisan.

And the investigation had nothing to do with Biden's son.

joe Biden is dirty more than trump will ever be

No.

...biden was friends with a kkk grand wizard by the name of byrd who just happened to be one of the longest serving Democrat senators in history

Robert Byrd was a professional colleague of 100's of US Senators, Joe Biden among them.

....I keep hearing Democrats say trump did this or trump did that but it's the Democrats in charge I see breaking the law....

Yeah ... and people with that affliction say some pretty cray-cray stuff.

Take that unhinged lunatic Majorie Taylor Greene for example: she was recently calling for a "LOCK HER UP !!!" on that nice AOC lady ...

... for what, exactly ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragman

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Wait so blm and antifa burn buildings to the ground and called peaceful protesters but angry Republicans who voiced their opinion and stormed the Capitol doing less than 10 million in damages are rioters and insurrectionist.....

The insurrectionists attempted to stop Congress - members of both parties I might add, including the serving Vice-President, Mike Pence - from doing their duty to uphold the Constitution.

your the problem not me.

It's "you're" ... not "your" ... and no, I'm not.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I looked in on the live shot to check crowd size. It is way smaller than Trump's campaign rallies of old, but that can be expected given that we're not in a campaign season and Trump is not a candidate. That said, the crowd is a good-size crowd. Not huge like Trump's previous rallies, but any politician would be delighted to have a crowd as large as the one Trump has tonight.

Saw a thing were one guy had travelled over 500 miles - from Tennessee - to make the rally.

Ya really got to be jonesing pretty bad if you're willing to go to those lengths for a fix ...

And it makes me wonder just how many travelled significant distances to attend.

I'd guess that it's probably not an insignificant number ... but I really have no way of knowing.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Remove the prosecutor or you don't get a billion dollars that's coercion of a foreign government....to protect hunter. It doesn't matter if both Democrats and Republicans backed the move.....its the fact that daddy had to go protect his son from jail time....
Hunter has gotten a way with lieing on gun registration paperwork when he was convicted of a felony (child support non payment) he should be in jail for that at least....but hes a Biden and can get away with it ....the information on his laptop is very damaging....

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Should recuse though. But it wouldn't matter because they would be replaced most likely by another partisan prosecutor. They're heavily ingrained throughout against Trump. That's why they talk so publicly and so brazenly about how much they dislike him. They speak amongst like minded partisan hacks. Very little, if any, dissention. And zero repercussions.
You are not wrong about Manhattan being an area of strong anti-Trump sentiment. But that does not free prosecutors from meeting the legal standards for laying charges, and it does not exempt them from the protections the law provides to those charged. A partisan point of view maintained by a prosecutor does not invalidate charges filed by that prosecutor, if the legal standards are met.

As I said above, Trump has invoked his legal protections several times to stop or slow the investigations into his activities. In the items initiated by Vance and James, he has been unsuccessful because the courts, all the way to the U.S. supreme court, have consistently found the prosecutors' actions and arguments supporting those actions to be legally valid.

Last edited:
Reactions: RLENT

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Trump did collude with Russians, read the Mueller Report.
The Mueller Report states explicity that they found no conspiracy with Russia “despite multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.”

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The Mueller Report states explicity that they found no conspiracy with Russia “despite multiple offers from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.”
Its not that simple..... from wikipedia

Volume I of the report concludes that the investigation did not find sufficient evidence that the campaign "coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities".[4][5][6] Investigators ultimately had an incomplete picture of what happened due to communications that were encrypted, deleted, or not saved and due to testimony that was false, incomplete, or declined.[7][8][9] However, the report states that Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election was illegal and occurred "in sweeping and systematic fashion"[10][11][12] but was welcomed by the Trump campaign as it expected to benefit from such efforts.[13][14][15] It also identifies links between Trump campaign officials and individuals with ties to the Russian government,[16] about which several persons connected to the campaign made false statements and obstructed investigations.[4] Mueller later stated that his investigation's conclusion on Russian interference "deserves the attention of every American".[17]

Reactions: RLENT

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Its not that simple..... from wikipedia
Actually, it is that simple. To conclude collusion you have to make assumptions for which there is no evidence.

Russia interfered in the election by hacking a few campaign computers, and they spread propaganda (the same way as the MSM, actually, using free speech). The Trump campaign welcomed it, but that's not the same as conspiring to do it.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
That is correct.

I believe the report also presented strong evidence that Trump obstructed justice. I was disappointed to see Barr quash that. I would still like to see someone revive interest in the evidence Mueller developed and prosecute Trump for obstruction of justice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragman and RLENT

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Wait so blm and antifa burn buildings to the ground and called peaceful protesters but angry Republicans who voiced their opinion and stormed the Capitol doing less than 10 million in damages are rioters and insurrectionist.....your the problem not me.
See, the rule with the Neo Left is when Trump supporters protest and some become violent, the whole crowd is considered insurexshanananists even the people, including grandma's that went to the speech( rally), and/ or were at the capitol or by the capitol, went inside with or without force, or were waved to come in by police, took selfies and walked between the rope, trespassed in a hallway or office.
They are all lumped together as traitors by the Blueanons. And any amount of force against Trump supporters is rationalized by them.(Ashli Babbitt) As well as how they are detained (for months, and solitary confinement,) waiting trial.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You are not wrong about Manhattan being an area of strong anti-Trump sentiment. But that does not free prosecutors from meeting the legal standards for laying charges, and it does not exempt them from the protections the law provides to those charged. A partisan point of view maintained by a prosecutor does not invalidate charges filed by that prosecutor, if the legal standards are met.

As I said above, Trump has invoked his legal protections several times to stop or slow the investigations into his activities. In the items initiated by Vance and James, he has been unsuccessful because the courts, all the way to the U.S. supreme court, have consistently found the prosecutors' actions and arguments supporting those actions to be legally valid.
The legal standards are whatever a judge says they are. A judge can be just as political or more so than an activist prosecutor. And in an area like NY that is heavily anti Trump, the prosecutors are playing on the home field, with homer umps ( judges) and a stadium ( grand jury) packed with people who hate the opposing QB Brett Favre.(Trump) Its naive to think otherwise.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
See, the rule with the Neo Left is when Trump supporters protest and some become violent, the whole crowd is considered insurexshanananists even the people, ...

Nope - depends on both actions and intent.

Some are far more culpable than others.

They are all lumped together as traitors by the Blueanons.

Again: depends on actions and intent.

And any amount of force against Trump supporters is rationalized by them.(Ashli Babbitt)

Leaving aside the fact that she appeared to be an unhinged lunatic, she didn't comply with lawful orders from federal officer.

Big mistake on her part ... and she paid for it with her life.

As well as how they are detained (for months, and solitary confinement,) waiting trial.

Some of them pose an ongoing danger to the public and/or elected officials.

Others not so much.

As to the solitary confinement, I suspect that is for their own protection ... where it is actually occurring.

BTW - Any thoughts on Barr's recent attempt at redemption by throwing Trump under the bus ?

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
That is correct.

As far as it goes.

Mueller was tasked with investigating potential conspiracy and illegal wrongdoing between Trump and the Russian GOVERMENT.

Kilimnik was apparently not a Russian official per se ... but was later judged by Mueller to be "connected to" Russian intel services, and the (Republican-led) Senate Intelligence Committee report characterized him as a "Russian intelligence officer" in their August 2020 final report.

Paul Manafort provided "sensitive (campaign) information on polling and campaign strategy" to Kilimnik.

Mueller's grand jury indicted Kilimnik on charges of obstruction of justice and conspiracy to obstruct justice and he is currently on Treasury's list of sanctioned individuals, for among other things, providing that info (noted above) to Russian intelligence.

I believe the report also presented strong evidence that Trump obstructed justice. I was disappointed to see Barr quash that. I would still like to see someone revive interest in the evidence Mueller developed and prosecute Trump for obstruction of justice.

Yes indeed.