The southern border.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
....but you just want to snort some fentanyl that came a cross our border.
Unless you have some sort of proof of that claim, if I were you I'd apologize to the "you" whom you singled out for a personal attack. Without such proof, it's a comment wholey uncalled for.

Reactions: Ragman

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
But....those of you that don't want the wall are ok with all the fentanyl coming in? I mean it is coming in in amounts big enough to kill everyone in new York city.....along with people with covid-19, measles and turbulious.
You might not think the wall helps but at least the border patrol isn't bum rushed every day.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
But....those of you that don't want the wall are ok with all the fentanyl coming in? I mean it is coming in in amounts big enough to kill everyone in new York city.....along with people with covid-19, measles and turbulious.
You might not think the wall helps but at least the border patrol isn't bum rushed every day.

Where do you think all of this fentanyl is coming from? Im betting its coming from China, not Mexico. It is also so concentrated, someone could have enough in their pocket to kill thousands of people .

To me its the company that makes Narcan that is the reason there is so much floating around.

Follow the money.....

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Where do you think all of this fentanyl is coming from? Im betting its coming from China, not Mexico. It is also so concentrated, someone could have enough in their pocket to kill thousands of people .

To me its the company that makes Narcan that is the reason there is so much floating around.

Follow the money.....
Still its coming in such large quantities that it should scare you, me and everyone else.....but hey the wall wasn't finished.

Reactions: Pilgrim

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Still its coming in such large quantities that it should scare you, me and everyone else.....but hey the wall wasn't finished.
It does scare me, just touching something with a little residue on it can cause an overdose. But that drug is so concentrated that someone can slip in a package of it with a legitimate shipment.

Im not sure who it was but I remember someone on here telling a story that they picked up a load on the Texas/Mexico border and got stopped in one of the checkpoints and when the drug dog found drugs in the back of the truck, they were cuffed.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
It does scare me, just touching something with a little residue on it can cause an overdose. But that drug is so concentrated that someone can slip in a package of it with a legitimate shipment.

Im not sure who it was but I remember someone on here telling a story that they picked up a load on the Texas/Mexico border and got stopped in one of the checkpoints and when the drug dog found drugs in the back of the truck, they were cuffed.
We had a pair of cops get hit with overdose of fentanyl with just touching a junkie who was oding and both had gloves and masks on....the reason the second cop got hit with it was just from touching the first cop not the junkie. That is how strong the stuff is.....and the Democrat leadership don't give a rats ass because the wall would help with keeping the larger amounts from coming in.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We had a pair of cops get hit with overdose of fentanyl with just touching a junkie who was oding and both had gloves and masks on....the reason the second cop got hit with it was just from touching the first cop not the junkie. That is how strong the stuff is.....and the Democrat leadership don't give a rats ass because the wall would help with keeping the larger amounts from coming in.
I take a couple weeks off only to see the lies continue.....

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Many people don't realize fentanyl poisoning can happen from incidental contact with an OD victim.

"Just four of the students used the laced cocaine. Two others got sick after giving mouth-to-mouth to the initial overdose victims, authorities told the station."

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The thing with the Toledo police did happen last year.
There were a couple of incidents in 2020. Were there others after those?

Reactions: danthewolf00