The madness of Fergerson

ripnrunning

Not a Member
Victim? Were did you get that from? Oh I see I'm not allowed to have a difference of opinion, not because I'm a "thug" but because it's not the same as yours? Okay. I'm also not allowed to make a mistake even if I apologize. Also read these posts and tell me they are not blatant attacks against a race. But I'm not allowed to defend the good folks in my race either.

How do I erase this account?

Last edited:

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Victim? Were did you get that from? Oh I see I'm not allowed to have a difference of opinion, not because I'm a "thug" but because it's not the same as yours? Okay. I'm also not allowed to make a mistake even if I apologize. Also read these posts and tell me they are not blatant attacks against a race. But I'm not allowed to defend the good folks in my race either.

How do I erase this account?

That was his opinion, and you can provide yours. Just keep it civil. That doesn't mean either one has to agree. You are putting too much effort into being offended. Opinions of others are not necessarily a "attack". There is a difference.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Here we go again! When do I get to be offended. Everybody else gets to be. I want to be offended. :rolleyes:

ripnrunning

Not a Member
I can't post racially charged posts against whites, just because a large amount of whites have felony convictions. Fact is convicted whites have been convicted with similar crimes as blacks. If I posted the smallest thing against whites, I'd be bombarded with insults before being banned by either turtle or yourself.

ripnrunning

Not a Member
Honestly I have noting racially charged to post, but since some blacks are racist you assume I'm racist. Cause all of "russians are the same" right?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I can't post racially charged posts against whites, just because a large amount of whites have felony convictions. Fact is convicted whites have been convicted with similar crimes as blacks. If I posted the smallest thing against whites, I'd be bombarded with insults before being banned by either turtle or yourself.
Just keep it civil and nobody will get banned.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

If you posted the smallest things against whites? I highly doubt you would get banned. We even have white posters in here pointing out the white racist cop syndrome. Lol

Last edited:

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner

You are entitled to that opinion. If the motive is to win an argument, then provide the facts that support your position and you will have the results you seek. If it is just your opinion, then you have to be open to others who may disagree. As some would say, "keep it pithy".

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Honestly I have noting racially charged to post, but since some blacks are racist you assume I'm racist. Cause all of "russians are the same" right?
Wrong. I've been following the conversation and can't see where anybody said you were racist.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Not sure if I agree with the use of the word "rogue" here, since some of the most admired black athletes by black youth aren't rogue at all. But when you look at the black role models, they tend to be blacks who are "successful while being black." You don't see a lot of black role models who had to become a little whiter in order to be successful. Instead of being a role model, they're called an Oreo, and nobody aspires to be one of those.
"Successful while being black" as opposed to becoming "a little whiter"?? That's an interesting contrast, and gets completely away from the concept of judging someone solely on their accomplishments and the content of their character rather than the color of their skin. Who would be an example of someone "successful while being black"? Ray Rice, Al Sharpton, Eric Holder or fill in the name of the rap stars that glorify drugs, misogyny, violence and black racism. Maybe it would be better termed "successful while being black racist". Of course there's always the "oreos" like Clarence Thomas, Ben Carson, Condeleeza Rice, Herman Cain, J.C. Watts, Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Tiger Woods - it's a long list. Of course those on that list don't get as much glorification in the press, but these people have become successful by the merits of their accomplishments rather than exploiting and promoting racial divisions. They're called "oreos" by racist blacks who only want to promote racial division. I doubt these "oreos" assign much value to the opinions of race mongers.

ripnrunning

Not a Member
Just keep it civil and nobody will get banned:

Unless you're a Russian, otherwise pushing our agendas againt a whole race (blacks) is totally civil.

If you posted the smallest things against whites? I highly doubt you would get banned. We even have white posters in here pointing out the white racist cop syndrome:

I know thats right, because anybody that goes against the grain in this forum is walking into a hostile environment. Whites. You're keeping a stereotype alive, when it doesn't need life support.

Sad part is your offspring are learning white is right blacks are bad (the whole race.)

I guess you do learn something new everyday, all whites are perfect, and non of them are criminals.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The difference is so stark and obvious it's comical (albeit incredibly frustrating for blacks, I'm sure). Post sporting event rioters and looters are virtually always described as fans being overly rambunctious, as a celebration that got out of control, as (college) kids doing what kids do. When it involves mostly blacks doing it, the rioters and looters are demonically described as vicious thugs and savages with no regard for law and order and no respect for others.

Sporting event 'celebrations' sometimes don't include looting and burning businesses to the ground. When they do, it's thuggish behavior and is usually called that. Sometimes it involves burning a couch in the street(from some Frat house) or drunken disorderly conduct. Not necessarily the same thing.Its about the degree of the incident. BTW, the 'college kids' include blacks as well as whites so your point isn't really relevant.

Last edited:

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Just keep it civil and nobody will get banned:

Unless you're a Russian, otherwise pushing our agendas againt a whole race (blacks) is totally civil.

If you posted the smallest things against whites? I highly doubt you would get banned. We even have white posters in here pointing out the white racist cop syndrome:

I know thats right, because anybody that goes against the grain in this forum is walking into a hostile environment. Whites. You're keeping a stereotype alive, when it doesn't need life support.

Sad part is your offspring are learning white is right blacks are bad (the whole race.)

I guess you do learn something new everyday, all whites are perfect, and non of them are criminals.

Oh. My. God.

Troll alert!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
"Successful while being black" as opposed to becoming "a little whiter"?? That's an interesting contrast, and gets completely away from the concept of judging someone solely on their accomplishments and the content of their character rather than the color of their skin. Who would be an example of someone "successful while being black"? Ray Rice, Al Sharpton, Eric Holder or fill in the name of the rap stars that glorify drugs, misogyny, violence and black racism. Maybe it would be better termed "successful while being black racist". Of course there's always the "oreos" like Clarence Thomas, Ben Carson, Condeleeza Rice, Herman Cain, J.C. Watts, Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Tiger Woods - it's a long list. Of course those on that list don't get as much glorification in the press, but these people have become successful by the merits of their accomplishments rather than exploiting and promoting racial divisions. They're called "oreos" by racist blacks who only want to promote racial division. I doubt these "oreos" assign much value to the opinions of race mongers.
I think you've understood completely what I was saying. The only thing I take exception to is the characterization of "successful while being black racist" as being the ones that black youth hold us as role models. With the addition of the word "racist" it implies all successful blacks who aren't Oreos, or who didn't at least become a little whiter to be successful, are racists. Just because you're black and successful and choose to acknowledge and even discuss racial problems doesn't mean you're racist.

Successful blacks that are successful within the white establishment, are either Oreos or had to become just a little whiter in order to be successful, or so the thinking goes. Those folks generally aren't held as role models, because they don't embrace the institutionalized subordination of blacks, nor do they or publicly rail against it to wallow in the entitlement of it all. If you want and need that race chip on your shoulder to use as as entitlement crutch, you aren't likely to have as a role model someone who doesn't have the same chip on theirs, because they're simply not enough like you to be worthy of a role model.

Is Ray Rice particularly known for being racist? I admit I'm not much of a Ray Rice fan and thus don't follow him that closely, but I never thought of him as being especially racist.

I will admit that I don't much like Ray Rice, but it's more a case of those he is associated with rather than him personally. I don't like anyone on the Ravens. Or the Browns. Or the Steelers.
bengals_logo.gif
icon15.gif

ripnrunning

Not a Member
Intelligent? I saw a victim who was trying really hard to read everything as an attack.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Oh. My. God.

Troll alert!

Case n point. I defend my race I get personally attacked, you defend this forum you're the hero of the year. Thanks for the ally-op (oops basketball term thats the Russian in me) HOME RUN HOME RUN thanks for throwing the home run pitch.

Last edited: