The Load One Dream Team ; Fact or Fiction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
You answer is simple. I used Word when I responded. Nothing more to read in to it. Sometimes when I respond it is delayed because I am doing something else. They are discussing vans which I have none and no dog in the fight.
The result and response would be the same whether I was a moderator or not.

Last edited:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You answer is simple. I used Word when I responded. Nothing more to read in to it. Sometimes when I respond it is delayed because I am doing something else. They are discussing vans which I have none and no dog in the fight.
The result and response would be the same whether I was a moderator or not.

Whats this garbage answer. ...Please Answer the above question on why you brought back a persons deleted post 1 hour after they had thought things through and removed it. ...what did you gain by throwing them under the Load 1 Bus......?

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
The BIG question here is Why did YOU DAVEKC use your Moderator Special Powers to go back and pull up this persons statement after they had Deleted it a HOUR before. ......why is it that you do things like this to stir up other than Panther Posts ....oh thats Right you are a panther fleet owner. ........and I m still waiting davekc for the answer to my simple question to YOU ,, also waiting is a couple underclassman moderators for your answer. ......

There are no special powers. When a post is removed - it's removed. FYI, I have no dog in this fight. I like all the carriers mentioned so far. :D

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Whats this garbage answer. ...Please Answer the above question on why you brought back a persons deleted post 1 hour after they had thought things through and removed it. ...what did you gain by throwing them under the Load 1 Bus......?
Being a casual observer in this cat fight, I noticed that Dave's post was at 4:11pm, just 2 min after eklektek. It seems the posts just time crossed.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
You're a casual observer like my mother-in-law ,LOL.
But you nailed this one. 2 mins apart on my phone.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Being a casual observer in this cat fight, I noticed that Dave's post was at 4:11pm, just 2 min after eklektek. It seems the posts just time crossed.

Understood Ragman , when I first looked back it said 2 hrs. davy, ,,,3 hours oringal poster thats what I m going by .....he is dancing around the issue ....something davekc likes to do. ...No straight out answer........

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Understood Ragman , when I first looked back it said 2 hrs. davy, ,,,3 hours oringal poster thats what I m going by .....he is dancing around the issue ....something davekc likes to do. ...No straight out answer........

I gave you a straight answer in post #21. You just didn't like the answer.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Is it any of your business why?

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Seems like this bolt driver is having too much time to worry about other people. He should probably hang out at the unemployment office til he gets a load offer.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
1) Scott, thanks for what I think is a great post.

2) As for the deleted post, I get it. The guy wants to work. He wants to earn money, work, and get home. I respect that completely. I would rather have a hundred guys that want those things, then those that don't want to work. First quarter has been very rough on the small vehicle market. I think we can all agree we will all be glad to see that pick back up.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

2) As for the deleted post, I get it. The guy wants to work. He wants to earn money, work, and get home. I respect that completely. I would rather have a hundred guys that want those things, then those that don't want to work. First quarter has been very rough on the small vehicle market. I think we can all agree we will all be glad to see that pick back up.

This # 2 post from John , was kind of the reasoning i was trying to standup for them, and i don t even work for Load 1. ...so whatever ...........as far as last weeks ,,fun and games went. ..the moderators who called, as well as my Lawyer & Bolt know the truth and that subject is on back burner and will NOT be Aired out on here by me. ........so poke away. .......:D:D

Last edited:

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
2 possibilities on the deleted post.

1. Any time someone posts, my phone immediately shows the post to be an hour old and an hour later it shows 2 hrs old. I'm not sure why it does it, but it does. I don't see a big deal. Stuff happens.

2. I can easily see how even if I were posting on my phone and had copied someone else, then the phone rings and I talk a while before finally finishing the post...with the quote. I assume it would show up the same way as Dave's did if the quoted material had been deleted while I was talking.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
You're a casual observer like my mother-in-law ,LOL.
But you nailed this one. 2 mins apart on my phone.

I was hoping at some point he would figure it out. Boredom can effect people differently.:cool:

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter

And this is why John gets and deserves the respect of his contractors. He could easily be offended by eklektek's post. He chooses to see the reality behind that post.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
How/why is an old post brought back? Here's how it works. Person A posts at xx:yy o'clock. Person B happens to read the post 1 minute later while it is still on the board. Person B clicks "reply with quote". That captures said post in the reply. Now, person B has more to do than just EO so person B swaps windows to their email window and takes care of that. Person B then takes care of some paperwork at their desk. Person B then answers a call from mother nature. Person B then decides soda/coffee/water and/or snack would be nice and goes to get one. Person B does 2 or 3 more things and then has a lull. Person B then goes back to EO and discovers the post that wasn't replied to earlier. Person B replies to the post, an hour or two after it was originally posted. Voila, a quoted post much later, after it was removed.

So untwist your panties. Oh, and it has nothing to do with moderator status. Anyone can be person B. I've done the same thing at times and discovered I wandered away from EO or my ebook forum or whatever without finishing what I intended.

Now back to our originally scheduled thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.