The Global Warming Hoax.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You mean that photo of Harry Reid without his makeup and while responding to the truth about something?

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Whew, that's a serious case. Last time there was a case that bad at home it took half a bottle of Midol for her to overcome it.

So, a guy writes a rant in response to the numerous rants of another guy, and you respond by demeaning women?
Not cool. [Or smart, either.] Not cool at all.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes, all 1 of them directly mentioned, unless someone chooses to take what I said out of context to fit a different agenda.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Yes, all 1 of them directly mentioned, unless someone chooses to take what I said out of context to fit a different agenda.

After almost 30,000 fullblown rants [by a different poster] with nary a mention of Midol, the agenda is pretty clear, IMO.
As is the passive aggressive tactic of insisting it was just one woman you demeaned, not all of them.
BTW: Midol never did anything for me, but if it can cure mindless babbling & repetitive rants, there's a few guys who should take the whole bottle.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well, psych 101 aside, I'm not passive. What I am is direct and specific. I very clearly spoke of one individual person. I guess you are being more 'passive aggressive' or whatever the current vogue psychobabble chooses, in telling me what I really said and what I really meant. Bottom line, I know exactly what I said and reading exactly what I said without any agenda to change the meaning will make it crystal clear.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Well, psych 101 aside, I'm not passive. What I am is direct and specific. I very clearly spoke of one individual person. I guess you are being more 'passive aggressive' or whatever the current vogue psychobabble chooses, in telling me what I really said and what I really meant. Bottom line, I know exactly what I said and reading exactly what I said without any agenda to change the meaning will make it crystal clear.

Perhaps you could take your own advice, and read exactly what I said. I didn't say you are passive, I said the "passive aggressive tactic".
Calling it "current vogue psychobabble" says you don't know what it means, so do yourself a favor and look it up. Slamming one person [Acquitted] by demeaning others is not "direct and specific", it's a classic passive aggressive tactic to avoid being direct and specific.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I'm all for bashing women. Women bash men all the time. It's the new pastime for women. It's hard to find a sitcom on television where the woman isn't presented as, like, totally together, and the man is presented as a bumbling fool who can't even pick the right shirt out of his closet to wear that day. Even God thinks it's OK to bash women. Remember the Christmas story in the Bible, where Mary rode Joseph's аss all the way to Bethlehem?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Grumpy-old-man-global-warming.jpg

No me, I NEVER wear a tie! Nor do I wear a jacket like that. I am also not slave to fashion. I set my own style and live as I please.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Now here is a sensible man when it comes to climate change.

I would not consider the URL wording accurate but the guy seems to speak honestly.

Greenpeace Co-Founder Dr. Patrick Moore: ?I fear a global cooling? ? Rips Obama for ?hollow? climate claims | Climate Depot
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A

I agree with most of what this guy says, EXCEPT the hydro power part. Destroying river eco systems and entire fish populations is in no way good for the environment. There are better alternatives out there that cause less damage. I LOVE the tree part, nothing better for increasing oxygen and wildlife numbers than new/mixed aged forests.