The Global Warming Hoax.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh, I realize acid rain isn't the best thing since sliced bread. That just was the thing back then like global warming is the thing now and 20 years from now global warming will be practically forgotten and something else will be the thing with the hystericals.
Thankfully we have you to keep everyone in balance. Your eyes wide open view of the world is commendable. #thumbsup

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We shouldn't concern ourselves about the future. Our role in this world is to relive the glories of yesteryear until people just tune us out the way people tune out old folks. :)
Good thing the movie Bullit came out in the late 60's. The plot and acting was a bit thin but the car chase was way cool. Replace the Charger and the Mustang with a Volt and Prius and that movie would have tanked before it left Hollywood.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
But the real question is, do you feel better now? :)

People are flawed. People in government are flawed. In fact, people in government are probably more flawed because no one in their right mind would put up with the abuse that the more visible members of the government have to put up with.

If the opportunity were handed to you, would you run for President? I sure as heck wouldn't. No way would I consider it for even a second. My every word sliced and diced like they do? My past opened up and every thing I've ever done or not done examined and judged like people do when they're engaged in bloodsport? Imagine having your every facial expression or personal mannerism and idiosyncrasy put under a microscope. And your family, what about them?

Sure they do it for the glory and they deserve the abuse they get. But by definition, we've allowed a system to develop that keeps the best and the brightest out of government. We should take some responsibility and maybe even cut the gov. people a little slack for the minor screwups.

But then again, I'm suggesting an ounce of compassion and I don't think you know that word. :)

I have NO compassion for anyone who is out to deny me freedom, which is what Obama is after.

Obama is opposed the the very "liberal" ideas that this nation was founded on. He is very much in tune with the ideas that we fought the English king over. He is an elitist and would very much like to become a dictator.

I can think of nothing that Obama has done that has enhanced our freedoms. What I see from him, and our government, is a continuous march towards total rule over the People. They want to dictate wages, what we eat, what we drive, how we recreate, our health care, the list of want to want to control is endless. They even believe that they know, better than I, when I am too tired to drive. The list of freedoms we are allowed, is growing smaller.

Our government rewards law breakers and sloths and punishes law abiding citizens and taxes the benefits of hard work to the point where that hard work, and drive for independence, is not longer worth the effort.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Welcome to the new Amerika Layout Ob is what the new americans want, They are the majority we are the miority. They love him and what he stands for and hate you and what you stand for so you can roll with the flow and ride with the tide or move to the moon.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Welcome to the new Amerika Layout Ob is what the new americans want, They are the majority we are the miority. They love him and what he stands for and hate you and what you stand for so you can roll with the flow and ride with the tide or move to the moon.

I submit to no one. I bow to no one and cannot be ruled. They ONLY way they can subdue me is by force.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So be it by your words it shall be done.

By their hands. We STILL have a Constitution, I will continue to live by it. Anything done OUTSIDE of the Constitution, is not legal and need not be followed. I am no man's slave and will call NO ONE, "Highness".

Obama is 100% opposed to the Constitution and what it stands for. That makes him opposed to everything that I believe in and my way of life.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Again it's not all about YOU! it's about the majority and the majority rules and the majority has spoken so get your cryin towel out. you seem to always want it your way when thats not what the majority wants. these people elected these guys and they aprove of abolishing the constitution and giving up their rights so that makes YOU the dictator by forcing them to have the freedom you want and the majority doesn't. maybe we need to do away with the voting process so mr layout can have his own way screw the majority as long as layout gets his way. If it were the other way around and your guy won the election and kept everything the way you like it and the others were screaming we want a dictator you would be saying to them too bad majority rules but you dont want to play by the same rules because it's ALL ABOUT YOU!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Again it's not all about YOU! it's about the majority and the majority rules and the majority has spoken so get your cryin towel out. you seem to always want it your way when thats not what the majority wants. these people elected these guys and they aprove of abolishing the constitution and giving up their rights so that makes YOU the dictator by forcing them to have the freedom you want and the majority doesn't. maybe we need to do away with the voting process so mr layout can have his own way screw the majority as long as layout gets his way. If it were the other way around and your guy won the election and kept everything the way you like it and the others were screaming we want a dictator you would be saying to them too bad majority rules but you dont want to play by the same rules because it's ALL ABOUT YOU!

What are the only LEGAL ways to void the Constitution?

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ahem, We don't live in a majority rules society. Never have.

Thank you for your time.

Ragman out.:p
Then go ahead and change the world if you think you can
Tire guy out
:pback atcha.
Thanks 4 your time.

WanderngFool

Active Expediter
If no one minds. I get a kick out of checking the links youtube puts up after a video.

Clapton and Winwood reunited. And Winwood still has that voice! Pretty soulful for a white guy. :)

WanderngFool

Active Expediter
Thanks for sharing!:)
tire guy out.

I was thinking you had good taste in music. Now I'm not so sure. :)

Is it time to say something about global warming to help ensure thread integrity? It's cool in Ohio on the 4th of July, therefore Global Warming is a hoax. :)

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Grumpy-old-man-global-warming.jpg

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Whew, that's a serious case. Last time there was a case that bad at home it took half a bottle of Midol for her to overcome it.