The Fall of Afghanistan

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I want to give a special shout out to the people who voted for Joe Biden and other Democrats. In 7 months, y'all have managed to get an increase in our fuel prices by a dollar since the beginning of the year, managed to increase our food, household goods, and building material prices substantially. Managed to create a disaster at the border. Managed to get crime rates at an all-time high..... And now y'all have managed to botch the exit of Afghanistan. Which means that every single service member (my brother's and sisters), who was KIA, or WIA.... Including those who have died from suicide resulting from PTSD...... Had it all happened for nothing. Not to mention all of the civilians that are now in the hands of the Taliban..... Including women and children who will now be forced to marry Taliban fighters while they have Sharia law thrust upon them.

But hey, no worries.. Joe Biden is on vacation..... And there are no more mean tweets. So everything is just peachy. I honestly never thought I could hate Democrats as much as I do right now. I'm no longer blaming the politicians who do what politicians are going to do. I'm blaming the people who put those politicians in power. It's time we start holding you accountable.

Last edited:

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Let's not forget the mainstream media who bashed Trump continually from the day he came down the elevator - 90% negative coverage day after day. No other POTUS has been subjected to this type of libel and slander, and it had an obvious effect on people who might have voted differently had they not been converted from neutral moderates to Trump haters. So what's next? What are the Iranians thinking?

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Let's not forget the mainstream media who bashed Trump continually from the day he came down the elevator - 90% negative coverage day after day. No other POTUS has been subjected to this type of libel and slander, and it had an obvious effect on people who might have voted differently had they not been converted from neutral moderates to Trump haters. So what's next? What are the Iranians thinking?
The worst part about it... Even main stream media is calling out the Biden administration! They cover for him every chance they get! You know it's really screwed up whenever they are throwing him out of the bus.

They treated Trump and his family like dog crap. All because he put this country first and actually loved the people in it. I couldn't imagine the crap storm that would exist if Trump was in charge right now. They would be trying to impeach him for the third time.

Reactions: danthewolf00

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
And China? Specifically the CCP?
This show China what leadership this really is. All Democrats did was cry about Trump supposedly turning his back on our allies.... Then Biden does the exact thing they were accusing Trump of.

China will be making a move for Taiwan now because they saw how easily we turned our backs on the Afghanistan people.... And they know we aren't going to back up them if we are at willing to do it to people that we helped for two decades.

Reactions: muttly

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Bongino just made a couple of good points especially for those of us familiar with logistics:

1. Right now there's only ONE runway in Afghanistan - the one in Kabul. What are the chances of getting all our personnel and refugees out of the country by means of that point in the middle of an area controlled by Taliban forces? What happens if the Taliban jihadis destroy all or part of that runway. We had another area that was fortified and could accommodate heavy aircraft needed for these evacuations, but Biden surrendered it over a month ago - Bagram air base. This in spite of knowing these evacuations would be chaotic, involving over 30,000 people.

2. People on the ground over there knew the Afghan army would collapse if we pulled our intelligence and air support in a haphazard manner. Most of these troops are illiterate in their own language, and a fully functional army in this cluster of tribes known as Afghanistan is probably impossible.
Biden and/or his advisers were aware of this situation and pulled the plug anyway, begging the Taliban to let us cut and run.

Remember the Obama quote about his VP Joe Biden? Something about never underestimating Joe's ability to f*** something up?

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
What an excellent job the damnocraps have done arming the Taliban!! Way to go dumbasscraps!

Reactions: Shotcallerj

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It's OK. Biden told the Taliban that we'll transfer power to them (even though they already took it) if they promise to treat the women better.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Wow one thing that trump and Biden did agree on is that we should be out of Afghanistan, trump was not able to get it done and now that the end is in sight it’s Biden’s fault? The taliban are smart they just had to wait us out, we would not stay forever.

There is only one way to stop the taliban, it’s called genocide, hunt them down and kill every single one of them, the question is, who is going to do it?

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: RoadTime

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow one thing that trump and Biden did agree on is that we should be out of Afghanistan, trump was not able to get it done and now that the end is in sight it’s Biden’s fault? The taliban are smart they just had to wait us out, we would not stay forever.

There is only one way to stop the taliban, it’s called genocide, hunt them down and kill every single one of them, the question is, who is going to do it?

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
That's because it's a process! It's not something that can be expedited. There was a plan in place to withdraw but Biden jumped the gun for political reasons so he could try and get a win. It's not the fact that we pulled out that's the issue.. it's the fact that we pulled everything out.... Way before we were ready to hand over the Afghanistan people complete control over their country.

Not to mention they left mraps and 240 machine guns that I'm sure the Taliban will have absolutely no use for.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
20210816_211802.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210816-211116.png
    Screenshot_20210816-211116.png
    161.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Haha
Reactions: RLENT

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
On another note, Democrats say that we shouldn't be able to own ar-15... However they just outfitted a terrorist group with assault weapons..... To include belt fed machine guns and armored vehicles.....roll that around. Democrats have no problem with terrorists having fully automatic weapons but don't want Americans to have them....

Actually kind of interesting. When I was in our weapons and serialized gear was constantly counted and had to be accountable for. Like if you lost a pair of nvgs, all hell broke loose. Hell I remember years back they shut down camp Pendleton over a barrel for a 249 saw that came up missing. I thought the days of leaving weapons and military gear behind was a thing of the past.