The Fall of Afghanistan

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
According to reports from sources familiar with the scene at the Whitehouse, Kamala would NOT stand by Joe when he gave his speech today.
She distancing herself. Wonder of Joe is going to be resigning or forced to resign via the 25th. I saw this coming before the election last year. Joe was just a way to appeal to the moderates...... I figured within a year they would be trying to figure out a way to get rid of him to get Kamala and the driver seat to push her radical left agenda.

Reactions: muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
She distancing herself. Wonder of Joe is going to be resigning or forced to resign via the 25th. I saw this coming before the election last year. Joe was just a way to appeal to the moderates...... I figured within a year they would be trying to figure out a way to get rid of him to get Kamala and the driver seat to push her radical left agenda.
They've already pushed their radical agenda. Biden is merely a figure head. But he is losing support like a sieve. Kamala is so unlikable to many though and thoroughly not up to the job of President.
But then again neither are making any decisions.

Reactions: Shotcallerj

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
They've already pushed their radical agenda. Biden is merely a figure head. But he is losing support like a sieve. Kamala is so unlikable to many though and thoroughly not up to the job of President.
But then again neither are making any decisions.
I honestly hope they do put her in. That will make a American win for the midterms almost certain. Not to mention God help her if she decides to run for re-election..... Could probably run a pineapple against her and win.

Unless Democrats get all of their mail-in ballots again.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
What the hell is she still doing there, her life is in danger just being there.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
She probably can't get out. There are hundreds if not thousands of American personnel trapped, unable to get to the airport. Then there's our Afghan allies Biden has betrayed who will lose their heads, or be turned into sex slaves if they happen to be women or little girls.

Reactions: Shotcallerj

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
And like how Obama and Biden did before trump ever got into office lol they once again screw over allies and completely mess up a pre planned pull out plan set up by trump and then have the balls to......once again blame trump.