The Fall of Afghanistan

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I love how they are still trying to make excuses, blame Trump, post opinions of others, etc.

Democrats can never do any wrong. Everything they do is justified. Everything they do is right......in their delusional minds of course. 2022 and 2024 can't come soon enough. Hopefully there's a country left after they get done destroying it.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I really think Biden is going to drive most people right into the Republican party.....even trump haters miss trump right now.
Yeah if the election was held today there'd be no way in hell Democrats would win. I think this put a lot of people who are on the fence about Biden over the fence against him. Remember... They voted against trump... Not for biden.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The Afghan army folded faster than the French army in ww1.
And it might be a world record.
Several of the ex-military guys are saying the Afghan military collapse was due to Biden pulling out American support personnel and the sudden surrender of Bagram air base. With these military and contractors in place to maintain close air support capability their army was able to hold the Taliban at a stalemate - probably the best we could hope for over there. With that support suddenly pulled out and helicopters grounded they were hung out to dry.

Biden botched this operation in the worst possible way, and our allies are watching.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
The USA has got to stop baby sitting other nations, IMHO.

sa
Agreed. The problem is when you take responsibility for something you have to see that responsibility through. It's like if you choose to have a child. You can't just decide a few years down the road that you don't want that child anymore.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
I would rather get illegal aliens from Mexico than some of these muslims crazys......and from what I see from them across the street the Mexicans are cleaner and the at least want to work.

Reactions: Shotcallerj