The Fake News Depot

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I think they should interview the store clerk who sold the mask and gloves to those 2 , looked suspicious to me,,,another dumb crook story to run on youtube, imho

After 1000s of incarcerated folks watched this on prison television, they must be laughing their butts off on the one...

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Another thing: Hate crimes are not on the rise. Hate hoaxes are though.
That's debatable .
New FBI Statistics Show Increase in Reported Hate Crimes | Human Rights Campaign
Yes it is.
The FBI Says Hate Crimes Rose 17% in 2017, but That Doesn’t Mean Things Are Actually Getting Worse

This is one of the most idiotic articles I've ever seen!

Suggesting that the Baltimore Police Dept did a better job counting between 1-10 is moronic.

Suggest that these crimes have been reclassified over the years, suggest that there's some difficulty in collecting the accurate data .... but this?
What's even more idiotic is that what i thought were otherwise intelligent people could believe this kind of nonsense.

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator

Hate crimes really are a undefinable fad, just like hate speech, everyone has a different opinion of what hate speech is.

But I would definitely say, the Mainstream Media is doing everything in it’s power to cause a race war, that’s definitely way up. I don’t think this has created more “racists”, but it’s given certain racists a treatment of the plague, as it should, while other racists are made celebrity.

Look at Brie Larson. She’s openly saying that there are too many white male over 40 movie critics, and she doesn’t care about their opinions because of their race and sex. So, here is a white woman openly being racist and sexist, that no matter a white man’s education and credentials, Larson believes that they are disqualified from having a valid opinion because of their race and sex. Still yet, she’s given celebrity status while openly spewing hate speech.

And what our Empire actor has done, his only mistake was involving police. Had he said he was verbally abused and pushed, the Investigation wouldn’t have been so big, and he would have been believed 100%.

It’s not that white Men don’t commit racist acts, they do. We are all in 100% agreement with that. It’s when a gay black man is a racist, suddenly, people can’t define him a racist, even though he committed a horrible racist act.

I wish people would concentrate on the content of people’s character instead of the color of their skin, or their race, sexual preferences, politics, or religion. Of course, this is why MLK was a Republican.

Reactions: Grizzly

muttly

Veteran Expediter

This is one of the most idiotic articles I've ever seen!

Suggesting that the Baltimore Police Dept did a better job counting between 1-10 is moronic.

Suggest that these crimes have been reclassified over the years, suggest that there's some difficulty in collecting the accurate data .... but this?
What's even more idiotic is that what i thought were otherwise intelligent people could believe this kind of nonsense.
I guess some will remain ignorant.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The media is responsible for the Nick Sandmann/ Covington Catholic School debacle. If it wasn't for a few of these kids wearing MAGA hats none of us would have ever heard about this non-event. Same with the Jesse Smellitt incident. If it wasn't for the MAGA hats this would have made a 10 second spot on Entertainment Tonight and a little box in the following week's People magazine. If anything happens, no matter how trivial, if it can be even remotely tied to President Trump in a disparaging way, the media will run with it.

Hate Journalism should be a federal crime.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Wearing a MAGA hat these days will put you in jeopardy of being assaulted or worse. Thanks Fake News media.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Make no mistake, FAKE Hate Crimes are definitely on the rise.
There are a lot of these incidents happening on our college campuses as well. Hate crimes and hoax hate crimes are mostly done by the left. Ever notice that nearly all of these crimes that turn out to be hoaxes are done by disgruntled leftists? Anytime I hear of a hate crime at a college that is blamed on conservatives, Trump supporters, etc, I'm confident that it will usually be discovered as a hoax done by the left. Most of the violence done on these campuses which could be deemed hate crimes are done by the left. Like that assault at Cal Berkeley where the kid was punched in the face.

Last edited:
Reactions: davekc

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Look at this photo CNN has up about Trump's planned July 4th celebration.

They are a tabloid.

Screenshot_2019-02-24-22-03-49~2.png

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
It is all how they define a Hate crime. Which has been pretty fluid. Trump called Elizabeth Warren Pocahontas. Hate crimes doubled. o_O

Reactions: muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Trump is having a live North Koria Summit and CNN and MSBC aren't covering it and instead talking Michael Cohen hearing.
Just Fake News networks.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Trump is having a live North Koria Summit and CNN and MSBC aren't covering it and instead talking Michael Cohen hearing.
Just Fake News networks.

What would you like them to report?

The master negotiator has nothing.
Trump blew it.
Trump looks like a buffoon.

Which headline? You choose ...

Reactions: Ragman

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Just Fake News networks.

What would you like them to report?

The master negotiator has nothing.
Trump blew it.
Trump looks like a buffoon.

Which headline? You choose ...
I hear many in the Fake News Media that say that Trump is trying to silence them from delivering the news and then they give this important summit, scant coverage. What a bunch of whiners. They can't even report on it accurately when they do though. Offering biased coverage and rooting for Trump to fail by moving the goalposts. What a clown show the Fake News media.

Oops: CNN Fretted That Trump Would ‘Soften’ Demands to North Korea

Reactions: davekc