The Fake News Depot

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Apparently the Canadians need to get Sgt. Preston and King on this particular case to get it properly sorted.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Old and good tv show. Relating to it being that idiot Trudeau and a Canadian issue.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
They are desperate for absolutely anything that might trip up Trump. Including made up things.

Reactions: Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
People think that those running the government are smart and know what they're doing. But they don't. They're all just as stupid as the rest of us. Justine Bateman for Congress! Or Nancy Pelosi. Same thing.

Something to keep in mind. :D

I may have to move to Michigan just so I can vote for Kid Rock for Senator.

Incidentally, the New York Times fell for the fake Twit, as well. They issued a correction.
"Because of an editing error, an earlier version quoted three posts from an unverified Twitter account," the Times wrote.

Reactions: davekc and muttly

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter

This video is real CNN smackdown and shows just a few examples of what they've been doing. The video shows only two examples of CNN just cutting the feed of someone when they go off the preferred narrative that CNN wants to put out there. There are other videos on YouTube that show 30 or 40 other examples. CNN must have the most unreliable communications tech in the entire industry. They've cut people off in mid sentence and put up a test pattern. It happens so frequently and is so blatant that's its laughable.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
To the best of my knowledge I have never gotten a whiff of Ivanka's perfume. Being a lowly expedite van O/O I probably never encountered it on a loading dock or truck stop. With the media's hatred for all things Trump, I may have to buy some. If my wife doesn't like it I can always put a dab on the side walls of my tires.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
If my wife doesn't like it I can always put a dab on the side walls of my tires.
Don't forget a little squirt under the tailpipe.

I heard it's a great black ice remover. :eek:
That's hilarious. :D

And, if I were a liberal progressive identity politics BLM aficionado enthusiast, I'd say that it was probably. somehow, racist, because, hey, why not? :D

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If my wife doesn't like it I can always put a dab on the side walls of my tires.
Don't forget a little squirt under the tailpipe.

I heard it's a great black ice remover. :eek:
That's hilarious. :D

And, if I were a liberal progressive identity politics BLM aficionado enthusiast, I'd say that it was probably. somehow, racist, because, hey, why not? :D
Can't say black anymore either?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Can't say black anymore either?
Of course you can. Just keep in mind that anything and everything that can be construed in any way as being racist and/or offensive, will be used as a cudgel to beat you up. :D

Reactions: Ragman

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The correct term so as to not offend anyone is, of course, African-American ice.