Thanks to EO member for help

Status
Not open for further replies.

khalid2009

Seasoned Expediter
Have been so busy with freinds and families as we have many trucks alltogehter.

I met Dvae at truck stop. We were loking to put trucks with carrier and he help us with our own authoraty. I learn more for him in 8 hour than reeding for months. My dad want to make him my brother. LOLL

He show me the forum about bad carrier informition. I saw letter from bank, I saw cancilled check, I reed contract, I tal;k with owner of truck that had problems and got fone number of many others. Just want Cherry lady to know that Dvae is honest man. I think you need to pologize to him. He had all informition that he said.

My family want to hire him to take care of business, but he say no becuz too busiy. I thank him for tellin us about bad carriers and no one in our family and freinds from Detroiut will ever sign with them.

Small world. Met Dvae at piantball show when he was Vice Presadent of X.P. I remeber how he help turn company around too. Went from less than 500,000 to over 12 milloin in two years. Very good busines man. He will be helping other from our nieghbarhood. It might help to listn and stop arguing with him.

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
Greetings my friend...

Thanks for the kind words.

As you can see from the number of views, it is as I told you it would be.

Pretty much a "good old boys club" i.e. read clique.

The records I showed you were proof enough, eh?

You post the truth and wham, bam...your banned.

Post something the inner circle doesn't like and the post gets locked or disappears.

That is why the traffic count at other sites is increasing.

And if you know anything about internet advertising the revenues are generated by a "pay-per-click" system; hence, when traffic drops off...revenues drop off too.

They still have to pay for the bandwidth, which increases with more folks sitting around idle, but when viewers read information that discourages them from clicking on an advertisers website...well, you get the picture.

It is always all about money and never about doing the right thing.

Tell your dad I'll be coming to Detroit for some of those Arabic meals he offered.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Greetings my friend...

Thanks for the kind words.

As you can see from the number of views, it is as I told you it would be.

Pretty much a "good old boys club" i.e. read clique.

The records I showed you were proof enough, eh?

Post something the inner circle doesn't like and the post gets locked or disappears.

And if you know anything about internet advertising the revenues are generated by a "pay-per-click" system; hence, when traffic drops off...revenues drop off too.

They still have to pay for the bandwidth, which increases with more folks sitting around idle, but when viewers read information that discourages them from clicking on an advertisers website...well, you get the picture.

Tell your dad I'll be coming to Detroit for some of those Arabic meals he offered.

David....If you'd post the WHOLE truth there'd not be a problem....you tend to lump all the carriers into the same grouping....without facts. 3-4 drivers in a truck stop are not facts.
Just because a carrier lays off staff is not indicative of a cash flow problem...it is to avoid one in the future....smart businesses do this....you know that.
I'll interject that some carrier offices are probably too cozy and they don't want to lay off their golfing partner...too top heavy....so they cut the rates to maintain operating costs.
You were correct it is a tough struggle and people are and will go under....
Hey I work different then you do....turtle works different then I do and Rlent works different then any of us....one common denominator....remains....we hustle, we cheat, we manipulate...we wheel and deal...and we all are making out. We work within the rules with a twist here and a bend there....trucking has been like that since beginning of time...That is a fact.

Ken aka OVM

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Greetings my friend..

Another of a rather lengthy list of statements from you that is a lie - no more & no less.

Same comment as above: another flat out lie.

An opinion, not a fact. If 'the traffic count at other sites is increasing', it is due to many factors, including increased time spent online between loads, no doubt. To present it as proof of your contentions is just sour grapes, IMO, due to the response that many of your previous statements have provoked here.

I can prove this one wrong: when I challenge your 'facts', it's ALWAYS about doing what I think is the right thing, and money has nothing whatsoever to do with it.
As many times as you have advised folks here to 'move on' if they can't deal with the rules,
(including me particularly several times) it's ironic that you can't follow your own advice.

Yeah, I know: time to lock another thread, Moderators - sorry. :(

PS If the "Cherry lady" mentioned in the original post refers to me (the spelling is atrocious, so who knows?) the response is: I don't think so.

khalid2009

Seasoned Expediter
excuse my english. i am new citizan. very unkind words from lady (i think lady).talks strong like man. sad.

just as dvae told us that you would never coment on good thigs he has done for our family.you only attack and call names. sad.

maybe you should mvoe on.

dvae is a good man. it is not evryday an arabic family wants to adopt american man as son. he help us more than anybody. we no longer worry about pregidist dispatchers and now some of you here. i guess it is land of free only for those in clique. we read posts dvae shhow us on here and you are wrong. it is you that not tell truth.

he give us all information, even let us watch video clipp from carrier oreintasion, what lies. we also listen to phone messages from carrier, again, what lies.

you never run internet compeny, so what you know about advirtizing? dvae ran 12 milloin dollar internet business.you know nothing about past, but you just full of pride. shame

thanks for be so nice to fellow american (new). maybe if cherry lady be spokelady for country nobody want to come here. and if she read back, she would know i am tryin to learn new language better.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
excuse my english. i am new citizan. very unkind words from lady (i think lady).talks strong like man. sad.

just as dvae told us that you would never coment on good thigs he has done for our family.you only attack and call names. sad.

maybe you should mvoe on.

dvae is a good man. it is not evryday an arabic family wants to adopt american man as son. he help us more than anybody. we no longer worry about pregidist dispatchers and now some of you here. i guess it is land of free only for those in clique. we read posts dvae shhow us on here and you are wrong. it is you that not tell truth.

he give us all information, even let us watch video clipp from carrier oreintasion, what lies. we also listen to phone messages from carrier, again, what lies.

you never run internet compeny, so what you know about advirtizing? dvae ran 12 milloin dollar internet business.you know nothing about past, but you just full of pride. shame

thanks for be so nice to fellow american (new). maybe if cherry lady be spokelady for country nobody want to come here. and if she read back, she would know i am tryin to learn new language better.

Could you please point out the spot where the name calling is?
Maybe a lesson in manners , you could make the effort to at least spell Cheri's and Daves correctly.
The advertizing is in no danger here...the clicks keep coming because people LOVE to watch a good cat fight...*lol*

By the way...a $12 million dollar internet business is just chump change, small potatoes...

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
I think someone's (OP) just looking to ruffle a few feathers and see what they can stir up. I see no other reason for this thread.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
strangely enough i recently exchanged pm's with the fella dave was discussing. what dave has never told us is that the fella got his money recently. the gentleman was with bolt a very short time and knew he would not be there long because of the rates.

Last edited:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
On the off chance that Inkasana is wrong, and Khalid is sincere, I'd like to point out that with an extremely limited understanding of English and of expediting, (and I mean no offense here) it would be difficult to accept Khalid's word that what he understood is accurate. Contracts can be hard to understand for those with a solid grasp of English.
And one other thing: if you find it "sad" that a woman "talks strong, like a man", you're going to continue to have trouble with 'prejudiced' dispatchers and quite a few other folks. This is America, not where you came from, and women here are free to speak up, and out.
You may disagree with what I say, but that I have as much right to say it as you do is how America works, and if you frown on that, then you know where you can go, right?:mad:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
BTW....which translates into By The Way..
It is because of a$$clowns like me the click counter spins wildly out of control...:rolleyes:

And the money bags fill....:D

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I dunno. Looks like a setup, a conspiratorial planned thread. Khalid posts in praise of Dave, Dave is the first to respond, and does so with what by all reason is a PM. It's a troll, nothing more. Dave thinks the whole EO World is out to get him simply because we refuse to take his words, or him, as gospel. Now he's conscripted the naive to help him in his twisted quest for redemption. Won't work. The only way to get redemtion is to quit posting lies and half-truths. That'll work.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I dunno. Looks like a setup, a conspiratorial planned thread. Khalid posts in praise of Dave, Dave is the first to respond, and does so with what by all reason is a PM. It's a troll, nothing more. Dave thinks the whole EO World is out to get him simply because we refuse to take his words, or him, as gospel. Now he's conscripted the naive to help him in his twisted quest for redemption. Won't work. The only way to get redemtion is to quit posting lies and half-truths. That'll work.

I was once duped into buying a Kirby vacuum as well....*LOL*

not even going to talk about my Amway experience....gawd!:rolleyes:

DougTravels

Not a Member
I just gotta wonder. I've read the thread starters posts several times. It seems like the broken English and mispellings are too perfectly imperfect, like someone pretending to use English as a second language. If I am wrong, I am sorry. Did any mod check these IP addresses?

By the way Dave was his truck clean?

and what is Jesus's favorite ammo and caliber?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.