Thanks to EO member for help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mypie

Seasoned Expediter
On the off chance that Inkasana is wrong, and Khalid is sincere, I'd like to point out that with an extremely limited understanding of English and of expediting, (and I mean no offense here) it would be difficult to accept Khalid's word that what he understood is accurate. Contracts can be hard to understand for those with a solid grasp of English.
And one other thing: if you find it "sad" that a woman "talks strong, like a man", you're going to continue to have trouble with 'prejudiced' dispatchers and quite a few other folks. This is America, not where you came from, and women here are free to speak up, and out.
You may disagree with what I say, but that I have as much right to say it as you do is how America works, and if you frown on that, then you know where you can go, right?:mad:

Meooooooooooooowwwwwwww! Hisssssssssssss! Swat, claws bared! Contact made. Skin shredded! Blood spent.

{"Wanna add a little butter to that popcorn? Looks like we are in for a good fight."}

Cheri, you go girl! America! Women's rights! Speak up! Speak out!

{"My bet's on Cheri."}

DougTravels

Not a Member
Interesting things here:He used to spell citizen correctly, Says he met Dave and Dave showed him forum but his 1st post implies otherwise Dave are you and khalid 1 and the same? Look how much better his English is in the 1st post.

Views: 220 Posted By khalid2009
Re: Thanks to EO member for help

excuse my english. i am new citizan. very unkind words from lady (i think lady).talks strong like man. sad.

just as dvae told us that you would never coment on good thigs he has done for our...
Forum: General Expediter Forum 04-15-2009, 07:54 PM
Replies: 19 Thanks to EO member for help
Views: 220 Posted By khalid2009

Have been so busy with freinds and families as we have many trucks alltogehter.

I met Dvae at truck stop. We were loking to put trucks with carrier and he help us with our own authoraty. I learn...
Forum: The Newbies Paradise Forum 02-20-2009, 06:59 PM
Replies: 3 contacts
Views: 92 Posted By khalid2009
contacts

do trucking company let you see lease contact before you go to oreintation
Forum: General Expediter Forum 02-20-2009, 06:32 PM
Replies: 24 where to look
Views: 438 Posted By khalid2009
Re: where to look

yes i live here for 2 years and went thro study to become citizen

if i only had green card could i not print here

have straight truck and only big truck driver ask about green card

i don;t...
Forum: General Expediter Forum 02-20-2009, 06:11 PM
Replies: 24 where to look
Views: 438 Posted By khalid2009
where to look

so sorry if this wrong place, but could not find intruduction area

forgive english as i am new to being citizen

can anyone print on this sight or is it to special members only

Last edited:

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
I am woman, hear me roar
In numbers too big to ignore
And I know too much to go back an' pretend
'cause I've heard it all before
And I've been down there on the floor
No one's ever gonna keep me down again

CHORUS
Oh yes I am wise
But it's wisdom born of pain
Yes, I've paid the price
But look how much I gained
If I have to, I can do anything
I am strong (strong)
I am invincible (invincible)
I am woman

{I have cherry slushies to go with the popcorn if anyone wants one!}

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I dunno. Looks like a setup, a conspiratorial planned thread. Khalid posts in praise of Dave, Dave is the first to respond, and does so with what by all reason is a PM. It's a troll, nothing more. Dave thinks the whole EO World is out to get him simply because we refuse to take his words, or him, as gospel. Now he's conscripted the naive to help him in his twisted quest for redemption. Won't work. The only way to get redemtion is to quit posting lies and half-truths. That'll work.

Wow! I'm shocked!! Shocked, I tell you!! Turtle, are you suggesting that Dvae urged Khalid to publicly thank him for sharing his vast wisdom? Say it ain't so...

No... it can't be. Dvae seems like a humble man that wouldn't need to bring that kind of attention to himself.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Poor Khalid - no matter how much Dave helps him, [and I have no doubt that he has], he's going to have trouble adjusting to a culture that recognizes that women have the same rights as men, looks like.
But I firmly believe that immigrants need to adapt to our culture, not vice versa, if they want to be welcome in America.

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
I absolutely agree Cheri! They would expect us to conform to their culture if we were to immigrate to their country. Why should it be any different here? America needs to tighten up the tolerance level where other cultures are concerned. Immigrants are not required to learn the language, and we are expected to provide their children with teachers who teach them in their native language. My daughter's children, who are in early grade school, are being forced to learn Spanish. Why should they have to when they are Americans and our native language is English? Shouldn't the spanish speaking (and other non-english speaking children) be forced to learn English instead?

Anyway.. that's my opinion on that. Pass the popcorn. :D

2czykats

Seasoned Expediter
I think someone's (OP) just looking to ruffle a few feathers and see what they can stir up. I see no other reason for this thread.

Keep the Kat fighting coming. Gives me something to read this Sunday night and reminds me of the Drama when that Russian Gal used to post on here.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Poor Khalid - no matter how much Dave helps him, [and I have no doubt that he has], he's going to have trouble adjusting to a culture that recognizes that women have the same rights as men, looks like.
But I firmly believe that immigrants need to adapt to our culture, not vice versa, if they want to be welcome in America.

Hey!! I am an immigrant and I have culture...*LOL* well some anyhow...:rolleyes:

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
I absolutely agree Cheri! They would expect us to conform to their culture if we were to immigrate to their country. Why should it be any different here? America needs to tighten up the tolerance level where other cultures are concerned. Immigrants are not required to learn the language, and we are expected to provide their children with teachers who teach them in their native language. My daughter's children, who are in early grade school, are being forced to learn Spanish. Why should they have to when they are Americans and our native language is English? Shouldn't the spanish speaking (and other non-english speaking children) be forced to learn English instead?

Anyway.. that's my opinion on that. Pass the popcorn. :D

They wouldn't expect us to, they would force us to....

Status
Not open for further replies.