T1000 maybe 3rd time is the charm

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I too am curious of the offical score.
I know of four new trucks that came into the fleet this year. I imagine there's been more,but I can only speak of the ones I know about.
1) the OP's Stoops/TK- two failed tests. Hopefully he passes this week.
2) Harry Leader's Stoops/ Carrier- written about in length on the other website-failed first test-no updates.
3) the TK we're speaking about today- don't know if it's a Stoops unit,but definitely a TK that failed first test.
4) my truck- not a Fort Wayne assembled truck,but a Carrier .Passed TVal first test.
I too would be curious to hear of how any other NEW units have done in initial testing.

Last edited:

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I have a question for you Zorry. Where are you getting your information about this recent failure? The reason I ask is I have personally talked to the drivers of that truck and what you claim is close, but not nearly accurate. Your statement would lead others on here to believe that there was a consistant temp variation through out the testing. That was not the case at all.

According to the drivers. it is neither an insulation NOR an installation issue. That truck, as was stated by the OP, is as FRESH off the lot as they come. As we ALL know, there are "bugs" to be worked out with any new equipment. They are wholly confident that it is merely a simple adjustment that the staff at TK in Ft Wayne will rectify upon their arrival. They were still extremely impressed with the overall performance of their T1000. When they started their test it was about 85 out at 14:30 and the unit pulled down to -20C in UNDER 3.5 hrs, to not only in range but to their set point. The following portion of the test they were in range from -20C in .5hr. (This is the part you were close on) Durring this portion of the test there were TWO readings on two different probes at two seperate times that fell slightly out of range. To clarrify it was one reading per probe at seperate times, the readings before and after were in range on each of the probes. The final phase of the testing had zero issues just like phase one.

I don't believe the drivers of the truck in question will mind me sharring this information on here as they are overall very happy with the performance of their new truck and would not want those reading this thread to be swayed by inaccurate / incomplete information. They have complete confidence in ALL of the vendors that had a part in building their latest truck.

That is all.... we now return to our regularly scheduled conjecture... ;)

Maybe I can give some insight on this topic, FIRST HAND.

On our third attempt to pass the TVAL cert. we were accompanied by two other Stoops trucks.

My unit, trying for tval for a third time, with 35k milage with a T1000.
A twin to our unit, which I was told had just been picked up in Ft Wayne and driven to Green for testing.
And a 2006 DR. SST, with a Carrier 850.

We all ran the three part test, -20C, 5C and 22C set point tests together.
The last part, is a round trip with 8 hours of reefer time, at 5 C, using temp tales.

I was called and told I passed the 3 part test and could begin my 8 hour run.
I got to temp, waved goodbye and set off.
When I returned to Green to remove the temp tales, I was informed by the driver of the
2006, who had passed his 3 part test as well, the other T1000 failed the three part lot test.

Our problems have been in the 5 C setting (2nd phase) of the test. We "spiked" beyond
the acceptable perimeter. No clue as to what that exactly means, but that was the reason.
I have been told by TK it is a matter of tweaking the probes and software.

After finishing the three part lot test the first time, we went in service and accepted a load to
MA, and ran the probe test ( the format changed soon after ). We had a pre-dispatch to Portland and were happy to be running again.
We got a call going to MA that we had failed the three part test.
They wanted us to go back to TK and reschedule the TVAL test after TK found and fixed the problems.

I said, sure thing, as soon as we find our selves back in the FT Wayne area ( the owner insisted we take the truck there) I would make the calls and reschedule.
It took about 4 weeks to land in Chicago. Close enough.
We set the appointment with TK on July 2 at 8am. They tested all day. Needed the truck another day. We slept on the truck, my daughter and son-in-law drove out from Cleveland Oh to pick
up my wife, Linda, as we had family in from GA for the 4th. I figured once they finished later on the 3rd I could go to Stoops for repairs then drive the truck home.
They tested all morning on the 3rd, then informed me they would need the truck another day, the 5th of July.
So I scrambled found a rental car and drove home leaving TK ample time to "do their thing"
TK continued testing thru the weekend, 6 days, finished and took the truck to Stoops on Monday,to they could replace both front seals that had been leaking ( 27K miles).

Assured all was well we scheduled the 2nd TVAL test.
It was for a couple weeks out.
Again the truck had problems going out of range and failed the TVAL test.
I again had to go back to TK.
This time though we went to see Steve at TK in Richfield.
He took care of us in a very professional manner. Steve even scheduled the truck, for us, for the TVAL test on the following week.

So here we sit in MA, deja vu, waiting to hear if we passed the temp tale portion of the test.

A long, frustrating odyssey, that has cost this truck thousands in revenue.

I hope you appreciate, accurate and complete, information from the one involved.

In closing, a little story,
A family had to rush their child to the hospital.
Something was wrong, they didnt exactly know what.
Their Doctor said not to worry he was going to figure it out and
take care of whatever was wrong.
Trusting the Doctor they began their vigil.
After three sleepless nights they were approached by the Doctor.
The doctor said, " It was a three part process we went thru. The first part
was flawless, smooth as silk. However, we did have a couple of problems
in the 2nd phase. But, we finished in good form in the third part."
The anxious parents awaited more news on their child.
" I am sorry to say your child didnt make it".
Shocked the parents in disbelief and anger shouted out to their doctor.
The doctor replied, "Two out of three aint bad".

Last edited:

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Maybe you can write a song " Tval blues" and the publishing rights and royalties will help recoup your lost revenue.

LOL, That's funny!

Not funny is the fact that there would be lots and lots and lots of material for such a song. TVAL is a challenging service offering and many things can go wrong at many levels.

I have not kept up with reefers since we purchased ours in 2006 and would be interested to learn more about the TK T-1000. Has it become the new reefer of choice for TVAL work in straight truck applications from the Thermo King line?

What are the issues that are causing the problems? What are the fixes?

ICEBERG

Active Expediter
Good luck on this latest test. Sure make me want to stick with Carrier.

Why would you change if the Carrier works ?

ChanceMaster

Expert Expediter
Good luck on this latest test. Sure make me want to stick with Carrier.

Why would you change if the Carrier works ?

He passed ! And I'm assuming the truck owner mad the decision to change products based on a pre built truck..that's my broad assumption.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

ICEBERG

Active Expediter
is the fix to the big unit choke it back / why spend the extra money?
slacker said a adjustment? that mean cut the cooling power of the reefer

Last edited:

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Will we hear about each TK test or will they be silent until they finally pass ?
How is the TK supposed to be an improvement over the Carrier ?
That pull down time was impressive. Didn't tell me anything unless a Carrier had been there to compare under the same conditions.

petercar

Active Expediter
I don't think you'll hear about every failed TK, but a lot of them are going back a few times costing money $$$$ for a new truck
what are they going to do after a couple years old? and still can't hold temp ?
when you have a 2005, carrier 850 test and pass and back on the road with no adjustments needed?

Slacktide

Seasoned Expediter
Having recently spoken to the drivers of the truck that Dave "claimed" to know about "first hand" I can tell you that neither he nor his wife EVER spoke to them "first hand" other that asking if the truck was a Stoops and if it was new. NO other conversation was had between them!! I have not only spoken to them again but have had the good fortune to see the truck in person. WOW !!! What a BEAUTIFUL piece of machinery. I have read the other thread that Dave posted about his displeasure with many of the components of the truck. I can tell you that I found it amazing. Sitting with them on a 100+ degree day the truck was comfortably cool. The AC made noise YES, BUT, I didn't find it to be offensivly loud. The exhaust fan made noise but again not offensivly so. They tell me they have NOT had ANY problems with the Onan or any electrical issues. In fact, we shared a meal in which they cooked in the microwave, had a Foreman grill on, many of the lights in use, the AC going, 2 TVs on, among other items plugged in. The Onan never even changed from the basically unhearable low speed to the barely hearable higher speed. IMPRESSIVE !! I had a chance to test drive the truck and can tell you that it drives like a dream. Shifting is all but undetectable. No jerking like the old model trannys.

As for the TVAL test. They passed a week later. A SMALL tweek by the very capable guys at TK in New Haven/FT Wayne was all it took. They asked that I THANK Don, Jim, Tom, and the wonderful support staff at TK. They are glad to be associated with such a great group of people.

I brought up some of the questions asked here.

Iceberg- they decided to go with the TK because the new Carrier 950 is untested for this application and in their opinion the TK product was superior. The TK uses a scroll compressor which is smoother than the recipricating compressor the Carrier uses. Also the service plan was far and beyond that offered by Carrier. I for one, after hearing about the Carrier service plan would want EVERYTHING in writing. Sounds a little sketchy to me. In essense it IS choking it back, in much the same way they had to do with the 950. The end result being that as the unit ages there is reserve to turn it back up. The drivers have had a Carrier in the past. TWO of them FAILED the TVAL test the first time for various reasons. Come on people, we're talking about mechanical units here. They all have little tweeks that CAN and WILL have to be made along the way of shaking it down. The fact that TK has gotten them dialed in as close as they have in UNDER 20 units speaks VOLUMES to their competency.

Jansiemoo- "TK couldn't even install their Ameriscan and do a Nist without screwing it up. They had to take it over to Carrier for Dennis to finish the job."

How many years has Dennis been doing those things?? The drivers of the truck we're talking about here have every confidence in Jim and the other guys at TK. They have seen Jim and the others not only install the Ameriscan in THEIR truck AND do a NIST test but have witnessed them doing it for others.
As for the Jonesy/ Jody fued, you MAY want to find out the root of it before spouting off. OH, and BTW, did you know that Dennis started in the business AT TK ???

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Yes. My evaporator in the box has 4 fans to move the air. Loud fans. I have had to replace a few from time to time.

Do you replace the fans or just the brushes on the fan electric motors? On our Carrier Supra 850, replacing the brushes is a scheduled maintenance item. We had a fan stop once and new brushes fixed it. All evaporator fans on our six-year-old reefer are original. None have had to be replaced.

Last edited:

Slacktide

Seasoned Expediter
Do you replace the fans or just the brushes on the fan electric motors? On our Carrier Supra 850, replacing the brushes is a scheduled maintenance item. We had a fan stop once and new brushes fixed it. All evaporator fans on our six-year-old reefer are original. None have had to be replaced.

Phil, you may want to think about replacing the whole motor next time. The comutator on the armature wears over time, while not as fast, they do wear. If you have gotten 6 years out your current they don't owe you anything. You will be surprised if you compare them to a new set.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EO Forums

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Having recently spoken to the drivers of the truck that Dave "claimed" to know about "first hand" I can tell you that neither he nor his wife EVER spoke to them "first hand" other that asking if the truck was a Stoops and if it was new. NO other conversation was had between them!! I have not only spoken to them again but have had the good fortune to see the truck in person. WOW !!! What a BEAUTIFUL piece of machinery. I have read the other thread that Dave posted about his displeasure with many of the components of the truck. I can tell you that I found it amazing. Sitting with them on a 100+ degree day the truck was comfortably cool. The AC made noise YES, BUT, I didn't find it to be offensivly loud. The exhaust fan made noise but again not offensivly so. They tell me they have NOT had ANY problems with the Onan or any electrical issues. In fact, we shared a meal in which they cooked in the microwave, had a Foreman grill on, many of the lights in use, the AC going, 2 TVs on, among other items plugged in. The Onan never even changed from the basically unhearable low speed to the barely hearable higher speed. IMPRESSIVE !! I had a chance to test drive the truck and can tell you that it drives like a dream. Shifting is all but undetectable. No jerking like the old model trannys.

As for the TVAL test. They passed a week later. A SMALL tweek by the very capable guys at TK in New Haven/FT Wayne was all it took. They asked that I THANK Don, Jim, Tom, and the wonderful support staff at TK. They are glad to be associated with such a great group of people.

I brought up some of the questions asked here.

Iceberg- they decided to go with the TK because the new Carrier 950 is untested for this application and in their opinion the TK product was superior. The TK uses a scroll compressor which is smoother than the recipricating compressor the Carrier uses. Also the service plan was far and beyond that offered by Carrier. I for one, after hearing about the Carrier service plan would want EVERYTHING in writing. Sounds a little sketchy to me. In essense it IS choking it back, in much the same way they had to do with the 950. The end result being that as the unit ages there is reserve to turn it back up. The drivers have had a Carrier in the past. TWO of them FAILED the TVAL test the first time for various reasons. Come on people, we're talking about mechanical units here. They all have little tweeks that CAN and WILL have to be made along the way of shaking it down. The fact that TK has gotten them dialed in as close as they have in UNDER 20 units speaks VOLUMES to their competency.

Jansiemoo- "TK couldn't even install their Ameriscan and do a Nist without screwing it up. They had to take it over to Carrier for Dennis to finish the job."

How many years has Dennis been doing those things?? The drivers of the truck we're talking about here have every confidence in Jim and the other guys at TK. They have seen Jim and the others not only install the Ameriscan in THEIR truck AND do a NIST test but have witnessed them doing it for others.
As for the Jonesy/ Jody fued, you MAY want to find out the root of it before spouting off. OH, and BTW, did you know that Dennis started in the business AT TK ???

Okay, an old subject , one more time.

Since you are having such a hard time understanding what I wrote I will copy and paste it here for you to read, re-read and if you have to, have someone read it to you until you can comprehend what is written.

Re: T1000 maybe 3rd time is the charm

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Slacktide
I have a question for you Zorry. Where are you getting your information about this recent failure? The reason I ask is I have personally talked to the drivers of that truck and what you claim is close, but not nearly accurate. Your statement would lead others on here to believe that there was a consistant temp variation through out the testing. That was not the case at all.

According to the drivers. it is neither an insulation NOR an installation issue. That truck, as was stated by the OP, is as FRESH off the lot as they come. As we ALL know, there are "bugs" to be worked out with any new equipment. They are wholly confident that it is merely a simple adjustment that the staff at TK in Ft Wayne will rectify upon their arrival. They were still extremely impressed with the overall performance of their T1000. When they started their test it was about 85 out at 14:30 and the unit pulled down to -20C in UNDER 3.5 hrs, to not only in range but to their set point. The following portion of the test they were in range from -20C in .5hr. (This is the part you were close on) Durring this portion of the test there were TWO readings on two different probes at two seperate times that fell slightly out of range. To clarrify it was one reading per probe at seperate times, the readings before and after were in range on each of the probes. The final phase of the testing had zero issues just like phase one.

I don't believe the drivers of the truck in question will mind me sharring this information on here as they are overall very happy with the performance of their new truck and would not want those reading this thread to be swayed by inaccurate / incomplete information. They have complete confidence in ALL of the vendors that had a part in building their latest truck.

That is all.... we now return to our regularly scheduled conjecture... ;)

Maybe I can give some insight on this topic, FIRST HAND.

On our third attempt to pass the TVAL cert. we were accompanied by two other Stoops trucks.

My unit, trying for tval for a third time, with 35k milage with a T1000.
A twin to our unit, which I was told had just been picked up in Ft Wayne and driven to Green for testing.
And a 2006 DR. SST, with a Carrier 850.

We all ran the three part test, -20C, 5C and 22C set point tests together.
The last part, is a round trip with 8 hours of reefer time, at 5 C, using temp tales.

I was called and told I passed the 3 part test and could begin my 8 hour run.
I got to temp, waved goodbye and set off.
When I returned to Green to remove the temp tales, I was informed by the driver of the
2006, who had passed his 3 part test as well, the other T1000 failed the three part lot test.

Our problems have been in the 5 C setting (2nd phase) of the test. We "spiked" beyond
the acceptable perimeter. No clue as to what that exactly means, but that was the reason.
I have been told by TK it is a matter of tweaking the probes and software.

After finishing the three part lot test the first time, we went in service and accepted a load to
MA, and ran the probe test ( the format changed soon after ). We had a pre-dispatch to Portland and were happy to be running again.
We got a call going to MA that we had failed the three part test.
They wanted us to go back to TK and reschedule the TVAL test after TK found and fixed the problems.

I said, sure thing, as soon as we find our selves back in the FT Wayne area ( the owner insisted we take the truck there) I would make the calls and reschedule.
It took about 4 weeks to land in Chicago. Close enough.
We set the appointment with TK on July 2 at 8am. They tested all day. Needed the truck another day. We slept on the truck, my daughter and son-in-law drove out from Cleveland Oh to pick
up my wife, Linda, as we had family in from GA for the 4th. I figured once they finished later on the 3rd I could go to Stoops for repairs then drive the truck home.
They tested all morning on the 3rd, then informed me they would need the truck another day, the 5th of July.
So I scrambled found a rental car and drove home leaving TK ample time to "do their thing"
TK continued testing thru the weekend, 6 days, finished and took the truck to Stoops on Monday,to they could replace both front seals that had been leaking ( 27K miles).

Assured all was well we scheduled the 2nd TVAL test.
It was for a couple weeks out.
Again the truck had problems going out of range and failed the TVAL test.
I again had to go back to TK.
This time though we went to see Steve at TK in Richfield.
He took care of us in a very professional manner. Steve even scheduled the truck, for us, for the TVAL test on the following week.

So here we sit in MA, deja vu, waiting to hear if we passed the temp tale portion of the test.

A long, frustrating odyssey, that has cost this truck thousands in revenue.

I hope you appreciate, accurate and complete, information from the one involved.

In closing, a little story,
A family had to rush their child to the hospital.
Something was wrong, they didnt exactly know what.
Their Doctor said not to worry he was going to figure it out and
take care of whatever was wrong.
Trusting the Doctor they began their vigil.
After three sleepless nights they were approached by the Doctor.
The doctor said, " It was a three part process we went thru. The first part
was flawless, smooth as silk. However, we did have a couple of problems
in the 2nd phase. But, we finished in good form in the third part."
The anxious parents awaited more news on their child.
" I am sorry to say your child didnt make it".
Shocked the parents in disbelief and anger shouted out to their doctor.
The doctor replied, "Two out of three aint bad".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I cant wait until someone explains this to you.

If you notice I am replying to your comments to zorry.

Wait, wait, lets back up even further, in the opening statement of this thread, oh by the way written by me, I mention that the driver of the new truck equipped with the unprepared T1000 told me he just drove in from Ft. Wayne, and you are 100% correct I didnt care to speak much to him after our initial few words. But, you already confirmed my statement as true, about being told he just drove in from Ft Wayne.
Thank you.

Now on to help you understand the rest of my post.

Seeing how I am the one who started this thread, ummmmmm lets see, ummmmm, oh yeah, about our FIRST HAND experience with a T1000, that had to be tested, re-worked by RK of Ft Wayne. then re-tested ( it FAILED the second time as TK of Ft Wayne let us down again) then, thank god, Steve at TK in Richfield got us where we needed to be at with this T1000.

Now, I dont know what you were reading but in a nut shell ( I am using the term nut deliberately ) this is a tale of SNAFU concerning the truck I am driving. Only mentioning on passing (actually failing) the T1000 truck and the 2006 850 truck as our neighbors in our trucks 2012 T1000 THIRD attempt to pass TVAL.

Which it did pass, finally.

Glad you like the truck. I have stated I too prefer the new Bolt truck vs the old SST.

But, my likes and dislike are personal to me and that is standard by which I will judge and make comparisons. After having driven the 2006 SST, since brand new, for over four years, I am so much more qualified to comment on the truck than one who goes out for a test test drive and eats a dinner prepared on the truck. WOW, lots of experience with that rig you got there.

Excuse while I try to find someone with first hand knowledge of working, living and driving 24/7 and not just someone sticking his nose into my first hand experiences.

Your judgement and comparison is your personal opinion.

If we differ, so what. Its what makes the world go round.

But, you should get some help with your comprehension skill.

Now, back to real world.

Last edited:

Slacktide

Seasoned Expediter
I comprehend your original "first hand knowledge" statement differently. Be that as it may, I'm SURE I need NO help in comprehention.

dabluesman says:

After having driven the 2006 SST, since brand new, for over four years, I am so much more qualified to comment on the truck than one who goes out for a test test drive and eats a dinner prepared on the truck. WOW, lots of experience with that rig you got there.

Excuse while I try to find someone with first hand knowledge of working, living and driving 24/7 and not just someone sticking his nose into my first hand experiences.

How do you know WHAT my experience is?? Would it surprise you to know that I've driven FOUR SST's. All brand new. Three of them for over 200,000. I THINK I'm qualified to be a judge of a new 2013. Would it qualify me to have "knowledge" of working, living,and driving 24/7 if my last years in service numbers were OVER 90% ?? After having been out here going on 13 years, I'm thinking I have a "little knowledge". If there is anyone "sticking their nose in" I say that person is YOU. In my opinion, YOU had NO business talking about another truck that you had NO "first hand knowledge" about.

I merely came back to give an update about the other truck that you felt the need to point fingers at to make yourself feel better about having failed. SOOOOOOORRRRRRY to have gotten your giant panties in a wad. There are SOME here that ASKED for an update.

While you untwist said panties, care to answer a question about your guys in Richfield?? What did they find out when they downloaded the head unit of the truck? It would be interesting to hear what Richfield found out and how they fixed the problem.

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I comprehend your original "first hand knowledge" statement differently. Be that as it may, I'm SURE I need NO help in comprehention.

dabluesman says:

After having driven the 2006 SST, since brand new, for over four years, I am so much more qualified to comment on the truck than one who goes out for a test test drive and eats a dinner prepared on the truck. WOW, lots of experience with that rig you got there.

How do you know WHAT my experience is?? Would it surprise you to know that I've driven FOUR SST's. All brand new. Three of them for over 200,000. I THINK I'm qualified to be a judge of a new 2013. Would it qualify me to have "knowledge" of working, living,and driving 24/7 if my last years in service numbers were OVER 90% ?? After having been out here going on 13 years, I'm thinking I have a "little knowledge". If there is anyone "sticking their nose in" I say that person is YOU. In my opinion, YOU had NO business talking about another truck that you had NO "first hand knowledge" about.

I merely came back to give an update about the other truck that you felt the need to point fingers at to make yourself feel better about having failed. SOOOOOOORRRRRRY to have gotten your giant panties in a wad. There are SOME here that ASKED for an update.

While you untwist said panties, care to answer a question about your guys in Richfield?? What did they find out when they downloaded the head unit of the truck? It would be interesting to hear what Richfield found out and how they fixed the problem.

Wow, you are a real trip. The only comments about the other truck in this thread are as follows:

That is better than the BRAND NEW, I mean, I MEAN, BRAND NEW unit just drove in from Ft Wayne, that was parked next to me during testing.
They were told their T1000 equipped truck failed the two day test and it
needed to go back to TK.
Major bummer for the drivers and owner.

Thats it. All I wrote. You are delusional to think I said anything else. You are on some sort of agenda. The term "yenta" comes to mind.

Now as far as your experience to driving OTHER trucks, hey whoo hoo.
Thats all you get, as far as knowing the particulars about the trucks I drive, you havent a clue. You are shooting off your mouth expressing an opinion.
No facts as you have not spent any time operating the vehicle I am driving.

You shot off your mouth in this thread not knowing what we have gone thru. Why you think you have to be the champion for Ft wayne, hey thats on you.

Your lack of understanding what I have detailed in my posts is very obvious.

YOU JUST DONT KNOW.
YOU ARE OUTSIDE THE LOOP ON THIS SUBJECT.
YOU, ARE, SECOND HAND NEWS.

Oh, we didnt fail.
The Bolt, TK T1000 failed.
Get your facts right.

I'm glad someone with second hand news is updating.
What a joke.

I could care less of what you post about the trucks, your opinions, well their
yours. Thats the best that can be said for someone on the outside looking in.

I'm man enough to to give an honest critique about what it is I experience.
I gave first hand knowledge, based on our experience inside the truck not second opinion.
Must of got under your skin for some reason.

POOR BABY.

Look me up sometime. I'd be glad to set you straight and help your poor comprehension, first hand.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
For those of us who know little [or even less] of reefers, Dabluzeman's posts are pretty informative. I totally understand the frustration of being told the unit failed, and think you guys handled it with more aplomb than I might have, esp the second time.
Glad the nightmare is over, and hope you get back in the groove and make up for [some of] your losses.

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Thanx cheri,
While our 5 months in the new Bolt T1000 has been ragged at best, the frustration level is high because of the previous 6 months in the old truck where we were plagued with problems that shut us down for an average of 12 days a month.
We were soooooooo looking forward to getting in a new ride.
Hopefully, once the truck gets out of Hans in Maple Hts Oh, Monday ( knock on wood, as we lost another week because of issues) we can run the rest of the year as we are used to doing.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Wow....I haven't owned a reefer in five years now. I had no idea they were this involved and complicated to own now. :cool: