Super Bowl Picks

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
My money is riding on Green Bay to win.

Mine too. Green Bay is STILL the winningest team in NFL history. More chapionships than any other team. The Steelers are second in that reguard as far as I know. Not a bad game, could have been better.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I thought they sucked. I cannot STAND that kind of music.
I cannot STAND Jazz, therefor Duke Ellington sucked. John Coltrane Sucked. Ella Fitzgerald Sucked. Billy Holiday Sucked.

I cannot STAND Country, therefor Johnny Cash sucked. Hank Williams sucked. Flatt and Scruggs sucked.

I cannot STAND Classical, therefor Beethoven sucked. Mozart sucked. Brahms sucked. Hayden sucked.

I cannot STAND Rock and Roll, therefor Buddy Holly sucked. The Beatles sucked. Mitch Miller sucked.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I cannot STAND Jazz, therefor Duke Ellington sucked. John Coltrane Sucked. Ella Fitzgerald Sucked. Billy Holiday Sucked.

I cannot STAND Country, therefor Johnny Cash sucked. Hank Williams sucked. Flatt and Scruggs sucked.

I cannot STAND Classical, therefor Beethoven sucked. Mozart sucked. Brahms sucked. Hayden sucked.

I cannot STAND Rock and Roll, therefor Buddy Holly sucked. The Beatles sucked. Mitch Miller sucked.

Yep, in fact, there is no gravity either, the world sucks!!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Congrats to the Packers! Arron Rogers had a good game even with his recievers dropping his great passes....With all of Bens experience in the "Big Game"..he certainly looked like it was his 1st time there at times....turnovers will beat you everytime....

As for the Blackeyed Peas, they were ok, but i coild have done without their "political bs"....