Stay away from panthers

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
Gee I wonder if there are two sides to this 'story'? but will the post survive long enough to find out?

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
I Read it early this Morning and figured it was someone who was Quite Upset with Panther and Changed Companies, Maybe didn't get their way or something. I was wondering how long it would be up here before someone saw it and Deleted it! :D

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I thought it was an excellent illustration of what happens when people enter this business unprepared, without a clue of what they are doing, utterly ignorant of how the industry works, and most importantly, unable to make even the slightest dent in the No-Clue Barrier after two years.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Does posting the same post in triplicate count as more than one post?

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
You didn't miss much. If someone claims they have been with the company two years and still can't spell the company's name, well......not much more to say.

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
You didn't miss much. If someone claims they have been with the company two years and still can't spell the company's name, well......not much more to say.

I think it was more along the lines of how some of the more, let's say, geographically challenged folks call our nations largest retailer, "Walmarts"....