Slowing down?

hondaking38

Veteran Expediter
Been averaging 1600 miles a week in the van for a couple months now...thats the perfect number for me....dont want or need anymore then that..

Wingnut

Seasoned Expediter
All month my trucks have been busier than ever. Most have had pre-plan loads lined up before they barely got down the road with the load they were already on. October has been the best month we've had all year and I don't see it stopping anytime soon. :)

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
October was my best month for gross revenue and best for all miles pay to the truck in quite some time.:>)

Yesteryear

Expert Expediter
All month my trucks have been busier than ever. Most have had pre-plan loads lined up before they barely got down the road with the load they were already on. October has been the best month we've had all year and I don't see it stopping anytime soon. :)

:eek: gulp. . . swallow . . . .

guido4475

Not a Member
I hope it doesnt slow down...after my summmer-long vacation with the other company.Alot more agressive and positive here, from what I can see.I sure hope this works...lol.

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
Last week was good for us, over 3,000 miles, but that was just in 2 loads. One 1,700+ mile load down to Laredo and one 1,400 mile load back out. The week before was decent also. Oct. was a fairly good month for us. Now we are home for a few days and have to get the truck worked on AGAIN. That's getting really tiring.