slow

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I have seen open drug dealing going on in that Petro in the middle of the day.

midtnguy

Seasoned Expediter
lol i have stopped there for yrs and never seen any of this, guess if your not looking for it you dont see it!! lol i always figured since there where no private vehicles aloud and the guarded entrance it was safer than the others.the charge for parking does bother me though. anyways who likes atlanta that much?? x(

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Or maybe you don't see it cause it's moved to the parking lot in front - I hadn't even got backed into a spot last week, when a woman approached to tell me how hungry she was. I gave her some crackers & peanut butter, and she didn't bother me any more, lol. ;)

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
This thread is turning into a scary blog.

Davekc
owner
22 years
PantherII
EO moderator

Crazynuff

Veteran Expediter
>Good Petro at exit 12? Come on, unless you like Pimps, hoes
>and drug dealers. For that matter anywhere on the loop is
>not the best thing.
>
>I would either go down to the pilot on 75, exit 219 or
>something like that or to the pilot or J at I 20 at exit 19.
>Oh there is a truck stop on I 85 but I don't have my list.
>
>But seeing she is going to Cartersville, I think there is
>something out that way.
There's a Pilot and T/A with IdelAire at exit 196 about 10 miles South of where she is .

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
what a way for a newbie to start,but sounds like she is getting 42cpm drivers wage,and if so,she can dead head for ever,shes getting paid

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
>Why dangerous ? You couldn't pay me to put a qualcom on my
>truck. Oh, that's right , you need to PAY THEM for the
>PRIVILEDGE . What a CON !!

my qualcom makes me money,I never leave home without it,its worth every penny i pay to use it

bambam

Seasoned Expediter
hey i stayed in cartersville untill 5pm and then headed over to Gadsen AL then out to shrevepot la where im at right now at the polit if i stop at places with nasy food i do my own in the truck saves me money

god bless and keep rolling

tlang563

Seasoned Expediter
Did you get a load out of Cartersville? Or did you DH to Gadsden to get a load to Shreveport? Just curious. Tom.

bambam

Seasoned Expediter
no i dh out of cartersville GA 80 miles to Gadsen Al then got paid for 523 miles but i have been paid for 2 dh trips this week already

god bless and keep rolling:p :p :p :p :+ :+ :+

tlang563

Seasoned Expediter
Thanks. You mentioned getting .42cpm, do they pay that for for all miles both DH and loaded or are there different rates for each? Tom.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Slow???? 10 trips in 8 days! and we just got a room here in Terra Haute and they called with an offer! Turned it down. from Ill. to Ct. and into Canada and out again maybe 100 DH if that....grossed about 3800 so far. In a Sprinter.

bambam

Seasoned Expediter
Sounds great !! I m still waiting on my first paycheck should be in next week i signed up with TAB bank thru Flying J so i can get direct deposit thru the company I work for ill be sending them the info soon. Im just waiting on things to pick up.

i told my mother this morning when i come home in may that i was going to take here out to be pampered for a day she deserves it so much thaking care of my neices 3 of then and my 3 nephews. It is had on her even though there parents are there most of the time but when they work after daycare and school the belong to her.

god bless and keep rolling:D :D :D :D

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I am just wondering, how many paid loads have you had so far and how many times have you DH?

bambam

Seasoned Expediter
two 523 miles and440 miles then two dh and 150 miles the othr not sure

god bless and keep rolling

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I think that you should get a lot more to dh and for every mile, but that is just my opinion.

bambam

Seasoned Expediter
dh or on the run is the same except the dh i do not rush now im sitting in West Memphis Ark going to get my oil changed and a good wash and wax and finally get my raido bought and installed so i can finally get to listen to my country music instead of just that ##### squack box all night

god bless and will be sitting all week end at the Petro