slow

bambam

Seasoned Expediter
why would it be dangerous they pull it up on our website put in the code and it tells them where im at the phone does nothing escept recive text messages from the office and track us

god bless and keep rolling:-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

jeffman164

Seasoned Expediter
Why dangerous ? You couldn't pay me to put a qualcom on my truck. Oh, that's right , you need to PAY THEM for the PRIVILEDGE . What a CON !!

panther_art

Expert Expediter
Bam Bam I think right now you are better off sitting where you are you don't want to drive up here to Ohio right now the snow is adding up.
Panther Art

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
still sitting tueaday arternoom and have been calling dispatch every hour trying to get on their nerves maygbe it will help

I hope your kidding.

bambam

Seasoned Expediter
no im not kidding its 5:00pm and i called when i woke up and our brokers were still looking they are calling people willing to take a loss on a load just to get me moving

god bless and kepp rolling

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
You might want to consider a carrier that lets you find your own loads. You certainly wouldn't have that problem if you did. Just a 100 mile radius check of Charlotte shows several loads.
Let them know on your next hourly call.
Good luck

Davekc
owner
22 years
PantherII
EO moderator

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Who are you leased to? Or, who are you calling hourly for loads?

Davekc
owner
22 years
PantherII
EO moderator

greg334

Veteran Expediter
So if you are a company employee, eh.. never mind

I really hope you get a load so you get rolling.

bambam

Seasoned Expediter
well i got deadheaded to cartersville ga at least im susposed to be in a better spot well going to take a nap

god bless that driver who lost his life on 285 east in alanta Ga last night and keep safe and rolling:'( :'( :'(

Crazynuff

Veteran Expediter
Cartersville , another Pilot ? Check inside and see if they have the truckstop handbook guide for $4.95 . Get to a T/A or Flying J where you can watch some TV or get a decent meal ?

midtnguy

Seasoned Expediter
bam on I-285 there is a ta at exit 53 there is also a really good petro at exit 12.I just left the petro this morn, good luck!! :)

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Good Petro at exit 12? Come on, unless you like Pimps, hoes and drug dealers. For that matter anywhere on the loop is not the best thing.

I would either go down to the pilot on 75, exit 219 or something like that or to the pilot or J at I 20 at exit 19. Oh there is a truck stop on I 85 but I don't have my list.

But seeing she is going to Cartersville, I think there is something out that way.