Sirius xm

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
His radio show WAS #1 in NY but not #1 in reality. His movie was #1 for a weekend but the actual #1 movies from 1997 are some small titles like Titanic, Jurassic Park, and Men In Black. America's Got Talent thought he would help and hasn't, the ratings are a joke compared to other talent shows.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

Haters will hate..he has his very own news department.. all stuff Howard Stern!!
W NNNN BC

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1376626299918.jpg
    1376626299918.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
Talentless..yah..that's it..

The man has no character, what's he done that's truly noteworthy? Nothing but stir a pot or at best some slightly humorous jokes, personally I prefer Bob & Tom, they raise money for charity, they have Hugh comedic value and look at the list of people who appear on there show in comparison to Stern. Stern is a carnival attraction!

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Whatever....carnival act...OK...how do you now what Howard does for charity..if you have to crow about it ..let everybody know...then your intentions were not for the best to begin with...
Bob and Tom....***YAWNFEST*** do they have there own news dept.??? In say nay nay..

Last edited:

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
Whatever....carnival act...OK...how do you now what Howard does for charity..if you have to crow about it ..let everybody know...then your intentions were not for the best to begin with...
Bob and Tom....***YAWNFEST*** do they have there own news dept.??? In say nay nay..

Stern contributes to one charity his own, you see Bob & Tom put things together to benefit charities, the reason they promote it is to raise the awareness for the cause not to brag, what has Stern do to support his community? Its about him being a douchenozzle 24/7 . 1

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Stern contributes to one charity his own, you see Bob & Tom put things together to benefit charities, the reason they promote it is to raise the awareness for the cause not to brag, what has Stern do to support his community? Its about him being a douchenozzle 24/7 . 1

Don't have to call people names...not very Christian like...
And that's a douche bag with his own news team!!!!

spongebox1

Expert Expediter

Christian like? If your a Christian then by definition you should hate Stern, what news do they actually tell? Every piece of news they deliver can be found on TMZ, I called him a douchenozzle ( and that's most likely more credit than he deserves )

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Christian like? If your a Christian then by definition you should hate Stern, what news do they actually tell? Every piece of news they deliver can be found on TMZ, I called him a douchenozzle ( and that's most likely more credit than he deserves )

What I thought..you know 0 about Howard and your a hypocritical bible thumper..and the news is all about the King...King Howard...hale to the king of all media...
Bababoooooeey

Last edited:

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter

You told someone who's a not a christian they're acting unchristian bc he finds someone like Stern to be talentless? Now that's comedy! :rolleyes:

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
And Sixxsense is my station choice...though I have a thing for Nikki Sixx so I'm biased!

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
You told someone who's a not a christian they're acting unchristian bc he finds someone like Stern to be talentless? Now that's comedy! :rolleyes:

No..not very nice and Christian like to be calling people names...assuming he is a Christian/ religious man...because there the ones that always get bent out of shape when you say the name Howard Stern..

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
No..not very nice and Christian like to be calling people names...assuming he is a Christian/ religious man...because there the ones that always get bent out of shape when you say the name Howard Stern..

I'm as far removed from being a Christian as one can be, I'm just calling it as I see it, bible thumper? Its funny to me that you think that simply because I dislike Stern I'm an automatic bible thumper, guess you got your hypocritical way of thinking right from his radio show or his no1 movie or maybe his no1 book .

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I'm as far removed from being a Christian as one can be, I'm just calling it as I see it, bible thumper? Its funny to me that you think that simply because I dislike Stern I'm an automatic bible thumper, guess you got your hypocritical way of thinking right from his radio show or his no1 movie or maybe his no1 book .

Sure do...#1 sound track also .and 2 #1 books...

Last edited:

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter

Having taste doesn't necessarily make one Christian...there's no accounting for good taste

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Heehee! Where's that stir the pot smiley when I need it? You guys are all better entertainment than Howard stern could ever hope to be! Where's the poopcorn!

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Your OPINION..

My opinion on what...I never said his taste was good bad or indifferent...just that he had taste.
I found it comical you told a pagan he was being unchristian like and you got your panties in wad!
I don't think Stern has a lot of talent but that has nothing to do with my religion and I wouldn't go so far as to say he has no talent. He obviously has marketing talent, he's gotten rich off being a shock jock...but he offends a lot of people who aren't Christian.
I said there's no accounting for good taste, no that spongebox has good taste...occasionally his taste is questionable! :p

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Heehee! Where's that stir the pot smiley when I need it? You guys are all better entertainment than Howard stern could ever hope to be! Where's the poopcorn!

Forget the popcorn...pass me the m&m's!

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
My opinion on what...I never said his taste was good bad or indifferent...just that he had taste.
I found it comical you told a pagan he was being unchristian like and you got your panties in wad!
I don't think Stern has a lot of talent but that has nothing to do with my religion and I wouldn't go so far as to say he has no talent. He obviously has marketing talent, he's gotten rich off being a shock jock...but he offends a lot of people who aren't Christian.
I said there's no accounting for good taste, no that spongebox has good taste...occasionally his taste is questionable! :p

How the hell I'm a supposed to know he is a pagan?? He is/was acting like the typical religious do-gooder .
.they don't pay non talented people the kinda $$ he gets..