Sirius xm

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
He's a talentless clown, I've heard his early work and it was ok, the problem with stern is he tries to shock people and at first it worked but now he's just became the same ol routine with little to no new material. YAWNNNN, I turned on his show today just to say I listened and you know what? I felt like jumping into on coming traffic during his show! So long as he makes you happy than so be it but please stop holding him on a pedistool, he's no icon, he's a side show attraction and all attractions eventually fade away....

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

Been 30 + years so far..what did you hear today...anal ring toss..lesbian dial a date..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
Been 30 + years so far..what did you hear today...anal ring toss..lesbian dial a date..

Today I heard the same ol outdated shock jock grasping at straws, maybe its age getting to me, twenty years ago the shock was still there but times they have changed and that same ol story is outdated, I appreciate your passion for something you enjoy hell I even applaud your argument for his show but to call him " king of all media " is going a bit overboard don't you think? So he made a movie, wrote a book and amassed a following by acting like a child. I will admit he holds a position on the pop culture scene of the last twenty years but that does not make him an object of worship!

paullud

Veteran Expediter

Exactly, it is the same stuff you heard a decade ago. Howard hasn't updated his show or tried to improve it which shows in the lack of attention he was getting. Opie and Anthony along with Ron and Fez have been able to move beyond just being shock jocks and add in intelligent conversation with great interviews.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Exactly, it is the same stuff you heard a decade ago. Howard hasn't updated his show or tried to improve it which shows in the lack of attention he was getting. Opie and Anthony along with Ron and Fez have been able to move beyond just being shock jocks and add in intelligent conversation with great interviews.

Slobbbbooo!

spongebox1

Expert Expediter

Exactly, they don't need to offend just to get peoples attention. The lack of new material shows us that his entertainment value has declined and at this rate he will be just a memory sooner than later!!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow, and all this started from someone wanting a channel guide :confused: I guess we needed something new to debate since Zimmerman :rolleyes: