Sirius xm

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
You can't say he has no talent...or he would not be who he is..he is very good at what he does..you might not like or agree w/ him but to say he is a loser with no talent is a false statement... he is by the way the King Of All Media
Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

King of all media? Share the kool-aid my friend

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Like him or not you cannot argue his accomplishments.. and there many..

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Did not think I did. Likely did not have any hunting or fishing tips anyway. What's the point? :confused:

I find hunting and fishing stuff very very boring...YAWN....to each his own.. That is what makes America great.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Like him or not you cannot argue his accomplishments.. and there many..

DR. Saulk had accomplishments. Ducks Unlimited has accomplishments. The Pointe Mouillee Waterfowlers has accomplishments. ALL of more value to mankind. So are the combined accomplishments of volunteer fire fighter and ambulance crews. Volunteer forest fire crews. People who visit nursing homes. Mother's who raise their children. Garbage men. ALL of more importance. He is just a marginal entertainer, kinda like Hilary or Obama.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I find hunting and fishing stuff very very boring...YAWN....to each his own.. That is what makes America great.

Of course you would, it takes skill, talent, practice and tremendous effort to be succesful. You have to DO, not listen. Bet listening to Stern has NEVER put food on your table, it never will. It also will NEVER improve your health. What makes America great is DOING.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
DR. Saulk had accomplishments. Ducks Unlimited has accomplishments. The Pointe Mouillee Waterfowlers has accomplishments. ALL of more value to mankind. So are the combined accomplishments of volunteer fire fighter and ambulance crews. Volunteer forest fire crews. People who visit nursing homes. Mother's who raise their children. Garbage men. ALL of more importance. He is just a marginal entertainer, kinda like Hilary or Obama.

Those are..but he keeps ALOT of people laughing and entertained ...so you don't like him...don't listen...you crowbar Obama into everything

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Of course you would, it takes skill, talent, practice and tremendous effort to be succesful. You have to DO, not listen. Bet listening to Stern has NEVER put food on your table, it never will. It also will NEVER improve your health. What makes America great is DOING.

Thanks for calling me a loser with no skills and yes there are people who make money and lots of money I'm listening to stern..sorry o don't agree with your way of living...
. Kinda why I always like being a stern fan gets people panties in a wad!!!

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Those are..but he keeps ALOT of people laughing and entertained ...so you don't like him...don't listen...you crowbar Obama into everything

Just comparing apples to apples and pea brains to pea brains. (not you, Obama, and Stern) Both are just swill spewers.

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Taking anything to #1 means nothing. Look at how many people follow retarded garbage on twitter?
And the fact that he's a judge on AGT is meaningless as well. Wait I take that back, he is very well qualified to be a judge on what is nothing more than a modern day "Gong Show".

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Ru high..#1 radio show for Years. PERIOD!! ..his movie was number one ..2 Number 1 best selling books ...soundtrack was number one and there's a reason why America's Got Talent hired him... Why would they take the risk to hire Howard Stern.. Millions and millions of loyal fans

His radio show WAS #1 in NY but not #1 in reality. His movie was #1 for a weekend but the actual #1 movies from 1997 are some small titles like Titanic, Jurassic Park, and Men In Black. America's Got Talent thought he would help and hasn't, the ratings are a joke compared to other talent shows.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
What gets me the People who are screaming that he is so filthy and immoral IE. Political leaders ...religious leaders ...do gooders ...those were the ones that are up to no good... diddling little boys . girlfriends on the side..scandals..so he talks about sex..and swears...GUILTY.. he is 100% more honest than most of the people running this country and churches. .you have never heard his name brought up with scandals ...cheating ...girlfriends..so you don't like what he says ..don't listen...I happen to enjoy him very very much....and seeing all the " do-gooders" get worked up ..is very entertaining..