September, the kick off to the best quarter of the year.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I've had shippers/consignee tell me that drivers will come in freight gets loaded up and no straps gets used or just one and that's it. It blows my mind.

Funny you mention that. My last two shippers asked almost panicky if I was going to strap the freight down because of prior damaged loads. I just smiled and gave reassurance that their load would be strapped down and protected.

Although, what I really wanted to say was...

28966651.jpg

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Who does the NFL and the Lions look to for a critical time delivery? They call the proven team that delivers, Load One!

429b5149d39d7b13b3f717274fa9501d.jpg

4bb163fb2e082bdf9baf0dae7554d6dd.jpg

24128a5dba4bffa1e5ab8315b7d93f87.jpg

f27522ef5c61d037382c64d7f2838d97.jpg

7dfb528f0a390d57101412c23f9d8bf4.jpg

47e98be8f5277308c9a6dbe6420f053c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

guido4475

Not a Member
We are what sets the cheap rate runners apart from us. Remind the customer that they get what they pay for. We are worth the extra money spent on load movement. Peace of mind. Secured freight. Clean, courteous English speaking drivers. Great looking, well maintained equipment. We need to sell ourselves. It's our future.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using EO Forums mobile app

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
We are what sets the cheap rate runners apart from us. Remind the customer that they get what they pay for. We are worth the extra money spent on load movement. Peace of mind. Secured freight. Clean, courteous English speaking drivers. Great looking, well maintained equipment. We need to sell ourselves. It's our future.

That is a BIG part of what are sales team promotes to customers.

Like everything you all doing the same is huge. Little things can add up and make a difference.

Last edited:

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Is anyone else having problems with delivery times. All times are supposed to be EST. We keep arriving at the correct time only to discover the receiver is closed. Then when we call in we find out it's local time.

Sent from my XT1254 using EO Forums mobile app

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Is anyone else having problems with delivery times. All times are supposed to be EST. We keep arriving at the correct time only to discover the receiver is closed. Then when we call in we find out it's local time.

Sent from my XT1254 using EO Forums mobile app

Let Nick or Michael know if that happens. We can check if our people entered wrong or if customer gave bad info.

guido4475

Not a Member
That is a BIG part of what are sales team promotes to customers.

Like everything you all doing the same is huge. Little things can add up and make a difference.

But, as many seasoned professional expeditors we have here. It does shock me, leaving me shake my head in disbelief as to how many that do not secure their freight, with no means of doing so. An accident and insurance claim waiting to happen. And a pissed off potentially ex-customer.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Don't forget to stop by safety to pick up your driver appreciation shirt if you haven't done so!

Reactions: ntimevan

guido4475

Not a Member
I did already, but would love to buy a few more...the shirts from the 2015 still are fitting nicely. The sleeves could be a tad longer, but other than that, they are holding up very well.