September, the kick off to the best quarter of the year.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was in the yard. Now I'm not. Let's see if this shipment is true to dispatched. What a pleasant surprise that will be.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
0700 deliver to McCormick Place. "No problem, a crew will be standing by to unload you."

Just shoot me.

I truly don't have a reply LOL.

Good day with customers in the Cleveland area. Took customers to the baseball game. Hot. Muggy and then it poured. Thank goodness for a bar .

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: SWTexas1 and Turtle

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, dispatch said it could be 3@3,000 lbs. could be? Yeah, they change their mind. Ok send it on over. I got there at 1100, for a 1300 pickup. Checked in with shipping at 1215. Oh, ok it is not ready, in fact we haven't started. Checked back at 1330, was told it will be 4 skids at 1500 lbs. checked back at 1430, still not ready. Shift change,.... Back in to check, at 1500 with new guy. Do you know what you're picking up? Why no, do you know what you're shipping? We stared at each other, then we laughed and laughed.
Hour late to receiver after two and a half hours late leaving shipper. Remember, T/T rollover 75 south of Toledo? Found a nice path around it, so did everyone else.

It was fun!

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ok is it me or are the chicken and waffles taquitos pretty darn tasty at Flying J?

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Load One Drivers the results are in!

The winner of the Monthly Rewards Contest in the Load One Gold Rewards Program for the month of August is Robert Longfellow!!! 50,000 points will be added to your Gold Rewards account.

Additionally we would like to announce that the Rewards Contest for September will be done using the Daily Trivia quiz. You are able to answer one trivia question each day regarding the transportation industry and at the end of the month the top ten drivers with the most correct answers will be entered into the raffle for a chance to win 50,000 points.

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
45a1200e850a4703ef8ed0ba4ec698b9.jpg

Never forget!!!!!

Reactions: Steady Eddie

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
True but it was a heck of a last second win!

Happy Monday to everyone. Good week last week and hopefully this week as well.

THANK YOU to all of our great drivers! NTDAW 2016