September, the kick off to the best quarter of the year.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Dont see a trip to Taylor in the near future but ya never know, so i guess it doesnt matter about our shirts. Would love to have them but if you need them, use them !!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Quite achievable!

Good morning gang. Another day and another airplane. Off to DC for a charity function for Wreaths Across America and some meetings with regulators and some lobbying work. Hope everyone is having a solid week and month!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Make sure to give Morrell & Karen and Wayne & Diane and the rest our very best !!!!!!

Reactions: jelliott

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Quite achievable!

Good morning gang. Another day and another airplane. Off to DC for a charity function for Wreaths Across America and some meetings with regulators and some lobbying work. Hope everyone is having a solid week and month!

Ok I achieved my goal.

aa5f190d6683edc6b73c0d173aed06ae.jpg

Reactions: jelliott

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Dont see a trip to Taylor in the near future but ya never know, so i guess it doesnt matter about our shirts. Would love to have them but if you need them, use them !!
Yeah, I don't see a trip to Taylor in my future either.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Had a load from KC to Taylor and a pre dispatch to Miami. Got loaded and was 40 miles into the run when we got a call telling us to return the freight the shipment was cancelled. Of course we lost the Miami load too. Hopefully today will turn out better.

Sent from my XT1254 using EO Forums mobile app

GuyUpNorth

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had a load from KC to Taylor and a pre dispatch to Miami. Got loaded and was 40 miles into the run when we got a call telling us to return the freight the shipment was cancelled. Of course we lost the Miami load too. Hopefully today will turn out better.

Sent from my XT1254 using EO Forums mobile app
I feel your pain. Sitting in the Fort Worth, TX area, in the shippers parking lot, waiting for permission to move after my first load for the week was cancelled. Going on 4 hours now and will likely be another wasted day.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well hopefully everyone got moved and or loaded up. Speaking of loading up....another day and another plane. Back to Detroit in a bit.

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

Reactions: SWTexas1

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
All the vehicles show that. It was initially done to help us manage holidays and vehicle locations.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Good morning Load One! After a good run Monday and going to a not so good area, DH north to two different areas and not getting a load now in a good spot to hopefully finish out the week on a high note.

Reactions: ntimevan