September locations

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Now at the "J" in Newark, OH. Did a short one from Plymouth, MI to Columbus,OH. Paid well. Pick up hear here tomorrow heading for MS.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Hey if Id have seen this sooner, Id have yelled at ya for coffee. I was just down the road a few exits visiting the grandkids.

Dale

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

vanman10

Expert Expediter
After Laredo I went to Dallas to be best man in a wedding and met my girlfriend there for a a little vacation. Now back to work and at the Flying J in West Memphis.

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
went back in to service this morning in huntsville al.Got load early to three rivers mi.Headed towards chicago after drop.;)

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Mantua Ohio to Mt. Sterling Ky. 4th load this week and the longest, staying at the Pilot in Mt Sterling.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hey if Id have seen this sooner, Id have yelled at ya for coffee. I was just down the road a few exits visiting the grandkids.

Dale

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Dang gum it! It would have been nice to see you again. It has been a while to be sure. Sure hope you had a good time spoiling the grand kids!! :D

Falligator

Expert Expediter
2,138 loaded miles this week! Dollaaaaas$$$$! Lol. Olive Branch, MS to Milwaukee, WI. Got sleepy and now Elk Grove Village, IL to Waiverly, OH. I hope everyone elses week is going great too!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I know everyone talks about all the cargo vans down here in Laredo , but Wensday at the T A must have been 20 to 25 STR.8 trucks. WOW

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
I know everyone talks about all the cargo vans down here in Laredo , but Wensday at the T A must have been 20 to 25 STR.8 trucks. WOW

We pulled out Wednesday back to Taylor. When we got there Sunday there were about 60 between vans and straights.

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Delivered Houston this morning, reloaded for Louisville, got out of the truck and took a Hound to Laredo. Gonna pick a new truck at Navstar in the morn. Maybe i'll cruse the lots for expediters before I leave and see what the Friday count is.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
Copenhagen Denmark.

Lots of tall vans, sprinters, transits, puegeot, Citroën, iveco and others. Will try for pix over the next 10 days.
Lots of STD size vans also.

Monty

Expert Expediter
Parked, De Kalb, Illinois .... I've been "local" all week .. nothng longer than 250 miles ..... but I kinda like that!

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
2,138 loaded miles this week! Dollaaaaas$$$$! Lol. Olive Branch, MS to Milwaukee, WI. Got sleepy and now Elk Grove Village, IL to Waiverly, OH. I hope everyone elses week is going great too!

Yep, been a goodin...2538 miles@ sprinter+ rate. Good month, on track to beat last two months. Jan and Feb off? LQQking better and better! May go over to Greensboro to visit the wife. But, thats 400 miles away....