September Locations & Banter

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Still in Kansas city been here sense Friday. For labor day I want a load home its going on two months lol

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Glad everyone ate good. Thanks to the cooks for feeding the office crew.

Chris,I will see what I can do to get you that direction.

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Glad everyone ate good. Thanks to the cooks for feeding the office crew.

Chris,I will see what I can do to get you that direction.

Thank you john. Swapping vans and need to get this one cleared out and ready to go for the fleet owner with doctors appointments back home so gotta get home lol

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
2012 Freightliner Sprinter 2500 170" Extended Love it and ready to fill up the bank account...Unit #294

Last edited by a moderator:

guido4475

Not a Member
Other Sprinter was costing way too much in repairs so it was returned...

Not pointed directly at you, Todd, But, I've always laughed at the thought of A husband telling his wife of 45 years..."Well, honey, you're costing too much in healthcare, so I'm going to trade you in for a newer model".....lol....The older things get, the more attention to preventative maintenance they need.Just like a human.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not pointed directly at you, Todd, But, I've always laughed at the thought of A husband telling his wife of 45 years..."Well, honey, you're costing too much in healthcare, so I'm going to trade you in for a newer model".....lol....The older things get, the more attention to preventative maintenance they need.Just like a human.

In Todds defense...it was an 07, very bad year...first year model full of bugs....

guido4475

Not a Member
Almost 2am and can't sleep...watching Smokey and the Bandit....Way too po'd to sleep.....But, the surround sound sounds good....lol...

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Back to the J in Saginaw.

Thanks to the entire LoadOne gang for getting me some great loads over the last 5 or 6 days. It was needed. The previous 3 weeks were pretty thin for me. Thanks!!! to everybody involved in getting it turned around. I could use a couple more decent weeks :)

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Almost 2am and can't sleep...watching Smokey and the Bandit....Way too po'd to sleep.....But, the surround sound sounds good....lol...

Same here pretty bad storms came through two times its 6 am and working on 2 hours sleep. Wind was so bad blew off the pilot sign cover went flying across the street. Trash can flew across the parking lot hit my van.