September Locations & Banter

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have some good new and some bad news.......

The good 1st....resigned off the road crew..they wore these old bones out....
The bad....will be in service Tuesday morning in Aberdeen SD....need to get my DL renewed.:)

Quiz:

[SIZE=+1]A word I know, six letters it contains. Subtract just one, and twelve is what remains.

[/SIZE]

Last edited:

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have some good new and some bad news.......

Quiz:

[SIZE=+1]A word I know, six letters it contains. Subtract just one, and twelve is what remains.

[/SIZE]

Dozens??

Good Morning all and Happy Labor Day Weekend. Hope everyone is Home with Family, or Blessed with a good long weekend Load. I'm in Picayune MS after dropping at a couple of Home Depots. Everyone have a great Weekend and Stay safe.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dozens??

Good Morning all and Happy Labor Day Weekend. Hope everyone is Home with Family, or Blessed with a good long weekend Load. I'm in Picayune MS after dropping at a couple of Home Depots. Everyone have a great Weekend and Stay safe.

Ding, ding..winner....:)

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good news: Back in service in Laredo
Bad news: I'm back in service in Laredo #3 now :rolleyes:

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Waited in Tulsa for a while after delivering yesterday, no nibbles, so trolling East. Stopped at Joplin to nap for a while.. heading on after while... .. got family stuff on Monday if I'm not gettin paid! :)

Me

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Loaded....delivers in a really rough neighborhood Im told....about an hour from Alpena, MI.

On that note...ran a local Friday night....nothing like delivering to a Detroit address at midnight! I didn't waste a lot of time while going from the van to the building, and back.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I'm three of four of my kind in KC.
At least I don't have to sit here and hold a clipboard all day.

Is your Maintenance Report in yet?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Bolt guy..that Walmart in Monticello on 25, is pretty good.....even closer to you is Salk Center Walmart....route 71 and 94

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
Happy Labor Day. Last week was certainly a good one for me. Pretty much covered everything from Minnesota to the Texas coast.

eb