September Locations & Banter

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
g'morning gang..boy did I ever sleep good...opened all the windows and cuddled up with the cats..they sure are warm lil critters...;)

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
All finished moving my son, daughter-in-law and granddaughters to Oak Ridge, TN, had a good nights sleep, and now I'm back in service and ready to run, run, run!!!!!

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
All finished moving my son, daughter-in-law and granddaughters to Oak Ridge, TN, had a good nights sleep, and now I'm back in service and ready to run, run, run!!!!!

That looks like a nice place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Why is it the slowest places to load you are the ones with no restrooms?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was expecting a slow to meddling week....a short week after Labor Day....next week things should start popping....but then again I don't have all the charts and graphs, so what do I know cept previous experience and a crystal ball....hehehe....

The citrus soda, 7-UP, was created in 1929; '7' was selected because the original containers were 7 ounces. 'UP' indicated the direction of the bubbles.

Last edited:

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back in the game tomorrow after getting home with the onset of a summer flu. Good news was getting bumped from our flight in Chicago and scoring $600 travel voucher plus flew first class the next morning. Oh, and a night at the Crowne Plaza with $90 food vouchers. Go United!

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just my luck, after a slow week fallowed by the Holiday weekend. We start the week off first thing with a call from Chris for a fairly good load. Turn the key on the truck, and after a few phone calls and a Tow truck we made it the Freightliner in Louisville. They hope to look at it by Wed. afternoon.
Oh the joys of truck Ownership.

Hope everyone else has a great week.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I spoke too soon. Loaded, headed toward the yard...at a very high rate of pay :) somebody needs a raise..lol

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Just my luck, after a slow week fallowed by the Holiday weekend. We start the week off first thing with a call from Chris for a fairly good load. Turn the key on the truck, and after a few phone calls and a Tow truck we made it the Freightliner in Louisville. They hope to look at it by Wed. afternoon.
Oh the joys of truck Ownership.

Hope everyone else has a great week.

Hope its nothing major and they can get you going soon. Wasn't it this time last year when, well, you know....