September Location

teamjdw

Expert Expediter
Express-1 convention in Mebane,NC 3 st trucks,thought i was in Buchanan for a second.Pilot, if a few more show up we could start a football game lol.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Well I dropped in Charlotte, and went to my fort mills to detroit for a monday delivery pickup..it has been put off 1 day, so now it is a straight thru run tomorrow..

Sittin at the "J" in blackburg SC with randy and ronda watchin football and eatin pizza... UF won USC lost, Mich and Ohio won....its about time for the Texas Texas Tech game....so, back to the game....oh and Congrats Jen and Nick!! But 2012!?!? Whatcha waitin for!!?:D

Last edited:

MentalGiant

Seasoned Expediter
Well, you should have one less Express-1 truck there. One of them had to head to Tampa, FL to pick up a truck for their owner and take it back up to Michigan.

Express-1 convention in Mebane,NC 3 st trucks,thought i was in Buchanan for a second.Pilot, if a few more show up we could start a football game lol.

guido4475

Not a Member
Well jeepers everyone!!! I finally got a load this morning, they called me this morning right in the middle of me and my girlfreind @#$%$%^& ! lol. The nerve of them! lol.What a way to spoil a moment!!! lol. It picked up today, and delivers mon in Chicago.I hope this is a sign of brighter things to come!!! Anyone have any shades? The future looks bright!!

aileron

Expert Expediter
Well jeepers everyone!!! I finally got a load this morning, they called me this morning right in the middle of me and my girlfreind @#$%$%^& ! lol. The nerve of them! lol.What a way to spoil a moment!!! lol. It picked up today, and delivers mon in Chicago.I hope this is a sign of brighter things to come!!! Anyone have any shades? The future looks bright!!

Good Guido, nice to hear that you are moving. Hope it keeps up.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
southboro, ma. { marlborough } did a 2 stopper with NCR equipment for sams. one in syracuse and the last in manchester, nh. ended up here for a motel for the nite. no t/s up here and nh. was busy and overpriced this weekend with the chase starting in louden. 169.00 $ for a motel 6 so we came to our favorite red roof in southboro, ma 60 mi. 105.00 $ cheaper. not a bad week for a short one. left house on tues. to greenville, sc then a day of 2 roundtrips to atlanta and back to greenville then preplanned out of suwanee, ga on the 2 stopper. rite at 3000 mi for the week. nothing for mon. yet but sure we will get one we do really well out of the northeast. changing the subject, did i miss something. did nick & jen anounce some breaking news??????????????????????????

guido4475

Not a Member
Good Guido, nice to hear that you are moving. Hope it keeps up.

Yes, this is an encouraging sign, especially going into a good area.The sad part is most of my loads pay real close to $1.00 per mile, but what good is it if I sit for 5 days waiting for a load?I'll just hope and pray for the best, I guess.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At home till Wednesday morning but in service.:eek:

Hey is Judy coming out with you this time??? Tell her to stop being lazy LOL....Be safe!!! Im sitting here in the Tulsa, Oklahoma J just got here this morning delivered to the IC International Truck Plant...Common Monday...Lets roll, that money making is ADDICTING!!! I may need to check into a Rehab Center, CUZ IM ADDICTED TO MAKING MONEY!!! lol :D

And hey XIGGI your new home should be in Laredo, A Blair loves sending you to that place!!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey is Judy coming out with you this time??? Tell her to stop being lazy LOL....Be safe!!! Im sitting here in the Tulsa, Oklahoma J just got here this morning delivered to the IC International Truck Plant...Common Monday...Lets roll, that money making is ADDICTING!!! I may need to check into a Rehab Center, CUZ IM ADDICTED TO MAKING MONEY!!! lol :D

And hey XIGGI your new home should be in Laredo, A Blair loves sending you to that place!!!

Not this time...NEXT time...*LOL*

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
21 days of labor!

Born today- one bouncing baby.......ROCK!

It was a big'in

hope it's not twins.......

nestor7

Seasoned Expediter
Currently in Memphis with my girlfriend in a motel about ready to BBQ some hamburgers while waiting for the next run.

aileron

Expert Expediter
At home, got some pretty nasty weather here. Creek moved onto the road, some cars were washed away. Power went out, good thing I have a generator. What would I do without EO???

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I am nestled off the western edge of the Rocky Mountains, at the eastern edge of the Great basin region, in the northern extension of the foothills of the Wasatch Mountains at the southern edge of the Bear River Mountain Range. The locals have a name for this place. They call it "Ogden". Weird.