September Banter & Location

guido4475

Not a Member
BREAKING NEWS ~~~ At the end of September of 2011 the government will start deporting all the Crazy people!!! I started crying when I thought of YOU!!! RUN My little Crazy Friend RUN!!!. . . . Well, what can I say? LOL....:p

Hey Buckaroo! Wasnt it you that agreed with me this would be a good move ??? lol...Just bustin youre balls a little..lol..:DIt's all good!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Any Sprinters or small St's in the yard or close??? PM me you are...

PS: Thanks for the messages, its taken care of..

Last edited:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
So much for OOS...dropped in Wayne Mich at 6 am....picked up 2 miles down the road with a realllyyyy heavy load (2 55x48x34 steel racks of driveshafts) headed to Louisville Ky..

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
So much for OOS...dropped in Wayne Mich at 6 am....picked up 2 miles down the road with a realllyyyy heavy load (2 55x48x34 steel racks of driveshafts) headed to Louisville Ky..

Pretty bad being an O/O and the boss is a slave driver....LOL

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting at the J near Evansville, IN. Been here with other companies but never Load1. Figured I would give it a day and see what happens.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
*scratching my head*...wonder why it is that I get so much more work done when Ken's driving and not sitting.... hmmmmm!

Getting rid of some of those crappy mustbedone jobs..washing windows and polishing furniture, sorted out the desk and polished it up too! I kind of forget the inside of the house even exists when there's a garden to play with!:eek:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Just want to say thanks to Shadow for pointing me in the direction of TruckandTow, where I got a couple good load bars at a reasonable price - sure didn't want to have those shipped, lol. :)
Picking up @ 2200 for somewhere in Indiana, hoping it's not raining there - feels claustrophobic, keeping the Fantastic Fan closed, but it won't be long till that's most of the time [though I keep it cracked, long as it isn't snowing.]