Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Packing up, heading out this afternoon.

Gonna make some money while the rest of you guys spend it on vacation.:D

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
And you know Ken's been busy when he can't find time to post...yep...it's going to be a "Banner" month!:D

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
was going to go oos, but decided to run locals...then Mike Jr called...Big freight needs to be in Belmond Ia asap....and I can pay you...:eek:....off to to Iowa....:)

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Laredo, red as a lobster. Spent tooo much time in the pool today. Hoping to get back home for the long weekend.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
we got home monday. first month with load one was pretty darn steady and all my averages were ok. not bad for a newbie !!!!!!!!!! got some work to do on the house so we will be here till probably the 12th, then back at it.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Empty In Belmond Iowa...had a rear tire that was losing air, so I had to have it fixed in Belmond (yeap they had a tire store) Got out of belmond and an now at the "J" in Williams Iowa (still close to no where) goin to bed for a while and will give dispatch a chance to find me something that takes me towards home, if nothing comes my way in a few hours, i'll start headin home...1st grandsons 1st birthday, college football saturday and the holiday weekend..yeap, i am headin home...

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Well, took a nap, got up and headed for home empty...55 miles down the road, then Crissy called....PU..Decorah iowa to Trenton Mich...:) I get to baby sit it over the weekend, but Crissy made it worthwhile :)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sorry Shadow....did not see ya...I had tunnel vision...had to get to "Timmies"....*LOL*

Looks like a Loooooong 4 days of nuttin for me.....:(..in Nashville Tn for now..

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
ovm wrote:

Looks like a Loooooong 4 days of nuttin for me......:(.in Nashville Tn for now..

Hey!! I know where there is a good "Karaoke Bar" west of town out off 40....they will even let you sign your name on the ceiling....:D