Sept 2015 locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ya, what's up ith that? Two men in a black Jeep Wrangler and a single guy in his PIckup pass me and I give em the ole "Show me your Headlight's Sign" and they just look puzzled and speed on into the grey watershed!
Hmm, okay, be unsafe in this slop!

Reactions: ntimevan

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
But remember You were dealing with Michigan drivers ..
Haha, lol....the 6 or 7 - no headlights in heavy rain I saw were West Virginia Drivers most likely.
Rain has ceased, yay! Could potty me n Maggie finally.
2.5 hrs. Left to drive then sleep till 6:30, delivery @ 7.

Reactions: ntimevan

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Would the guilty party please come forward....... Lol.

I got that load. I ran it for fifty cents. When you add the 50 CMP deduction to the fifty cents per mile loaded rate, you get a dollar a mile. It's a win win situation. Fuel prices are down, people can run loads even cheaper now. When the fuel prices go down to a dollar a gallon, everyone will be running for 80 cents per mile max rate. lol

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I got that load. I ran it for fifty cents. When you add the 50 CMP deduction to the fifty cents per mile loaded rate, you get a dollar a mile. It's a win win situation. Fuel prices are down, people can run loads even cheaper now. When the fuel prices go down to a dollar a gallon, everyone will be running for 80 cents per mile max rate. lol
hush now......some think this is a high paying job....where they are owed 3 - 4 times the cost to operate...there are not too many members here that ran BEFORE FSC,,,they have no clue what base rate is....
Those carriers that have an extreme FSC and lower linehaul rate have some adjusting to do...or they' ll be running for .50 - .60....if prices of fuel keep dropping....

Last edited:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You are joking right?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Re: drug testing van drivers.....what a waste of time and effort!

12036400_963603017011520_6578306299970229515_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.