Sept 2015 locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My wife just turned 57 this past July and she was not the least happy about it.
I'm sorry she wasn't happy about turning 57! I bet I could help her see the Positives somehow. Would like to try. Or maybe she'd tell me to be quiet and go away! Hah! Lol.
Golly, I am thrilled to be alive, enjoying the multitude of things in front of me daily. I often see others in a bad way and I have ZERO to complain about. My sis passed at 57 1/2 of Ovarian Cancer....so obviously she's on my mind a lot as I approach this coming May. Mom and Dad so enjoyed life and the people surrounding them....so I am here for them as well. I'm hoping I make it to being 65-66 when I should be able to retire comfortably and travel around a bit to the Coasts to oil paint and enjoy the many things that Expediting doesn't allow you since you're away from your Home Town....or wherever! But life can change in a hurry, so man oh man, if I have something nice to say I'm a sayin' it! I am thankful to have a job, this job though don't get me wrong. I'm not a slacker, I care and am always early. I have a wealth of things I love to do and find fun and interesting. Am never ever bored. I'm so thankful I have Maggie, she's a Blessing!

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
PSST. We are all hanging out in October now. My wife celebrated the 18th anniversary of her 39th birthday in june. :rolleyes:
Okay, I'm over here with you all now. I was still just chatting away back in September Land!
So....your wife is 18...I Love it! Young in Mind and Spirit, Wonderful! Hugs!

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just Loaded me 1650 # ...taking it to South Charleston, Ohio.
Will decide in the am whether I am taking a Friday Load or just skiddadling home and bake myself one of my favorites...a Pumpkin Pie with Real Homemade Whip Cream like Mom always did for my BIRFDAY!
Hmmm...this weekend...
I'm feeling like doing some Fall Decorating and or Halloween stuff for the Neighbor's little one's to enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.