Santa and Jesus are white!

witness23

Veteran Expediter
I was actually watching Megyn Kelly's show when this aired. I sat in total amazement of her special kind of idiocy. I only kept watching to see if anyone on her esteemed panel would refute her utter ignorance, but to no avail did anyone speak up. Let's have Mr. Stewart cover this lunacy as he does oh so well.

Caution: If there are any children present please have them go into the other room as you watch the following video. If you are a regular Soapbox viewer, commenter, moderator, white, middle-aged, male, bigot, racist or just an all around douchebag; the following video's may cause periodic hyperventilation, increased blood pressure, rapid heart rate, redness in the face and or neck region, ticks or involuntary movements, dizziness or fainting. If you find yourself yelling at your computer screen or type a response with random capitalization and or feel uncomfortable after viewing these video's, please contact your Psychologist right away.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nice, attack anyone who might disagree ahead of time, just about got all the groups covered in that one. That's one big problem today people can't just disagree because of a belief there has to be something wrong with them. That's a very sad thing about the world we live in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
When I was a kid Santa Claus was usually white....but then when I was young enough to believe in him I lived in an all white neighborhood. As I grew older and became more aware of the goings on in the world I began to see black santas, latino santas, skinny santas, and yes, even female santas. I think it's a franchise more than person. Whatever Santa is or isn't the fact that he (or she) has been yanked into this all encompassing Left Right argument is an extremely sad commentary on all of us who allow ourselves to fall for it.

WanderngFool

Active Expediter
I'll never get tired of the face Jon Stewart makes after he airs a clip showing Fox in action. The I didn't even know there was this much insanity in the whole world face. :)

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That by itself is surprising. I knew that you were watching.

Funny how some say they don't watch and comments how ignorant it makes you, but probably watches everyday with a bucket of popcorn.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I began to see black santas, latino santas, skinny santas, and yes, even female santas.

Jewish Santas?

santajew.jpg

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Megyn Kelly has responded to her critics, and has taken three different approaches to the response.

First, she used the "I was only kidding" defense.

"In kicking off the lighthearted segment, I offered a tongue-in-cheek message for any kids watching, saying that Santa, who I joked is a real person… is identifiable as white," she said Friday.

Then, the comic blamed everyone for not getting the joke.

"Humor is a part of what we try to bring to this show, but sometimes that is lost on the humorless."

Then, after a story that has as its very foundation her and four other white people with a very powerful and influential podium who take a superior race-baiting position, she accuses all her critics of, yep, race-baiting.

"This would be funny if it were not so telling about our society, in particular, the knee-jerk instinct by so many to race-bait and to assume the worst in people, especially people employed by the very powerful Fox News Channel," she said.

Then, instead of admitting that Jesus ain't exactly white, goes with the old standby of that issue being "far from settled."

But the pièce de résistance of her remarks comes at the very end, where in a classic poor, poor, pitiful me, she makes herself, and Fox News, out to be the victim.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1387123611068.jpg
    1387123611068.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 27

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
Then, after a story that has as its very foundation her and four other white people with a very powerful and influential podium who take a superior race-baiting position, she accuses all her critics of, yep, race-baiting.

"This would be funny if it were not so telling about our society, in particular, the knee-jerk instinct by so many to race-bait and to assume the worst in people, especially people employed by the very powerful Fox News Channel," she said.

In fairness, this last quote is quite true. What is also quite true is that she and others in similar positions are the very ones who cultivate this attitude. The weak minded in all of us, on both sides, apparently cannot think and discern for ourselves. We allow the cable news sloths to fill our heads with all kinds of similar crap. We are to blame. Megyn Kelly is a facilitator but not the root of the problem.

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
"Then, instead of admitting that Jesus ain't exactly white, goes with the old standby of that issue being "far from settled.""

How many caucasians do you know that ARE exactly white? What are you getting at?

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
"Then, instead of admitting that Jesus ain't exactly white, goes with the old standby of that issue being "far from settled.""

How many caucasians do you know that ARE exactly white? What are you getting at?

I get your point but theoretically, "White" is the customary accepted term for "Caucasian".