Santa and Jesus are white!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
More popcorn please.

14910d1374852611-focus-st-vs-cobalt-ss-tc-emoticon-eating-popcorn-mh900437984.jpg

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
How can you possibly have this much trouble figuring it out when I clearly quoted your response and said you were using things from another thread and using personal attacks?
Because neither accusation is true.

Then after you quoted my response and said you could explain how it wasn't a personal attack and not from another thread but failed to do so.
Again not true. I quoted your response and asked you to provide the text of where I attacked you. I never explained how it wasn't a personal attack, I denied it being one outright. I denied it, and still do, because I have not attacked you in any way in this thread. You say that I did, fine, so produce the text that is considered to be an attack. I also said that while the text I quoted could also be applied to another thread, they nevertheless apply to this thread. I will explain to you how I reached the conclusions I did, provided you quote the text of the personal attack, and of the posting rules that I violated. Thus far, you have done neither.

Why does this site want to push members away to the other site?
Why do you say that I personally attacked you when I did not?

All you need to do is quote the text of where I personally attacked you.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
It may be of benefit to reference the post or posts in question. There is some banter back and forth but I'm not sure I am looking in the right place with regards to a personal attack. If you are talking multiple threads, that would help even more. No one is pushing you away, just trying to figure it out.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Again not true. I quoted your response and asked you to provide the text of where I attacked you. I never explained how it wasn't a personal attack, I denied it being one outright. I denied it, and still do, because I have not attacked you in any way in this thread. You say that I did, fine, so produce the text that is considered to be an attack. I also said that while the text I quoted could also be applied to another thread, they nevertheless apply to this thread. I will explain to you how I reached the conclusions I did, provided you quote the text of the personal attack, and of the posting rules that I violated. Thus far, you have done neither.

Gee, funny that you were able to describe exactly what I was talking about but then for some reason keep playing a game saying you don't.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

paullud

Veteran Expediter
It may be of benefit to reference the post or posts in question. There is some banter back and forth but I'm not sure I am looking in the right place with regards to a personal attack. If you are talking multiple threads, that would help even more. No one is pushing you away, just trying to figure it out.

He knows exactly what I am talking about as he just described it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Gee, funny that you were able to describe exactly what I was talking about but then for some reason keep playing a game saying you don't.
OK, I get it now. I asked you a simple question, that of do you not understand the concept of satire, and instead of answering that question you fired one back at me, that of do I not understand the concept of this conversation. Instead of deflecting your question with another one, I answered it, and gave you my understanding of the concept of the conversation. I stated, "You criticize John Stewart for not having integrity in creating comedic satire, you don't know what satire is, and you don't know the difference between prejudice, bias, and you have a problem with logical conclusion." That is not a violation of the posting rules, nor does it reflect anything outside of this thread. It is also not a personal attack - it is an accurate description of your participation up to that point in the conversation.

If you think that's a personal attack, tell me why.

If you think that violated the posting rules, tell me why.

If you think it refers to some other thread, tell me why.

If you are talking about some other quote, tell me which quote it is.