Same Sex Marriage coming your way

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
did you know in most modern cattle operations the bull does not do anything anymore?.....they stick an electric prod up him to his prostrate and make him donate his stuff and they inseminate the cows from there...for $119.95 you can have a baby cow.....they've made the male pretty much just a walking fish factory.

OVM: u been out in the woods way to long, is that how gay men do it,,,lol......

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
All sex outside of marriage--between one adult man & his adult wife--are sin. That covers same-sex perversion, fornication, rape, child molestation, bestiality, etc.

I do not believe in god..so this means nothing to me..

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Your attack is both unwarranted and ridiculous. I say it's a perversion because God says it's a perversion.
Because that's where the perversion comes from. David & Jonathon loved each other, but no homo. No kissing, no sodomizing, etc.

Ahhh ..somebody can dish it..but cant take it...not surprising though..
again i do not believe in god...so all this gum flapping of yours really means 0 ...to me..if you want to believe that ..go ahead...just because your religion says "X" does not mean its true..or i have to follow 1 of there ideas/beliefs

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Your attack is both unwarranted and ridiculous. I say it's a perversion because God says it's a perversion.

Who knows if that what he said? You only read or heard what someone wrote about him.

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Because that's where the perversion comes from. David & Jonathon loved each other, but no homo. No kissing, no sodomizing, etc.

How do you know what God said? Does he speak to you regularly, call you up? Or is because of the Bible? You do realize the bible has been edited, re-edited, condensed, books are left out, translated from dead languages and often open to your own personal interpretation...if a recall the bible says a man shall not lay with another man as a woman...so here's some other possible interpretations other: two men together is okay as long as one doesn't become the woman (you know nagging, complaining, etc) or possibly being a lesbian is just fine bc it doesn't specifically mention women just men. Personally I don't care what it says...though I'm sure my opinion means nil to any hard core bible thumpers like you because I'm a witch! According to your bible...thou shalt not suffer a witch to live right?

)0( Nasmaste )0(

Monty

Expert Expediter
May I offer this tidbit of comment? If you only look at Jesus as a philosopher, and take the 10 commandments to heart, would this not be a better society?

One of those commandments is to "Love your brother, as yourself". You may abhor the perceived sin, but you are commanded to love the person.

"Rules to live by" .. no matter the author(s).

Dr Laura said in her university studies an assignment was to come up with an 11th commandment. None, (other than frivolous), could be added.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Okay can I get the cliff notes on this thread...that's what I get for not checking in lately!

)0( Nasmaste )0(

Sure. Amonger hates :censoredsign:s, asjssl feels anything less than participating in gay marriage is bigotry, and everyone else is somewhere in middle.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Who knows if that what he said? You only read or heard what someone wrote about him.
Yes, that's true. And the various accounts I read, compiled over time & written by different people, all day the same thing on the matter, and that compilation of accounts has demonstrated itself to be an accurate account.
So yes, it's what God said.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
How do you know what God said? Does he speak to you regularly, call you up? Or is because of the Bible? You do realize the bible has been edited, re-edited, condensed, books are left out, translated from dead languages and often open to your own personal interpretation...if a recall the bible says a man shall not lay with another man as a woman...so here's some other possible interpretations other: two men together is okay as long as one doesn't become the woman (you know nagging, complaining, etc) or possibly being a lesbian is just fine bc it doesn't specifically mention women just men. Personally I don't care what it says...though I'm sure my opinion means nil to any hard core bible thumpers like you because I'm a witch! According to your bible...thou shalt not suffer a witch to live right?

)0( Nasmaste )0(
Don't be a fool.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
May I offer this tidbit of comment? If you only look at Jesus as a philosopher, and take the 10 commandments to heart, would this not be a better society?
No.
One of those commandments is to "Love your brother, as yourself". You may abhor the perceived sin, but you are commanded to love the person.

Alerting them that their house is on fire rather than passing by to be politically correct, even when society excoriates me for doing so--that's demonstrating love.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Sure. Amonger hates :censoredsign:s, asjssl feels anything less than participating in gay marriage is bigotry, and everyone else is somewhere in middle.

Yup..sums it up..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

Maverick

Seasoned Expediter

This command is for brothers in Christ. It does not entail unbelievers.

Matt 12

[50] For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Only further comment on this thread will be toward clarification.....as it's a believers duty. Brothers in the Bible, either denotes those in Christ, or natural kin. We are not to judge homosexuals, but neither do we call them brothers. :D

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner

Maybe they could get together for a little therapy and rehab. Kinda like a big group hug.;)