Same Sex Marriage coming your way

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That a bisexual person prefers one gender or the other doesn't "prove" they had any choice in being attracted to either gender, because that part happened without any input from them.
I didn't choose to be heterosexual, and I do not believe anyone can choose to be hetero, homo, or any other kind of orientation. All they can do is play the hand they were dealt, in whatever way works for them.
Some people may choose to 'experiment' with same sex, but that's not the same thing at all. If I decided to try having an affair with a woman, it wouldn't make me a lesbian, because I am not sexually attracted to women, and never have been. That doesn't mean I couldn't try it [or maybe even enjoy it], it just means there's a difference between
a conscious choice and an innate orientation.
I could choose to have sex with a woman, but I can not choose to be sexually attracted to one - that's the difference.

OK next time I see the people that told me they made a choice I'll let them know they are lying. Glad you know better than they do. Simply because it doesn't fit your narritive doesn't make it false.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
A straight person isn't deviating from nature so why would their sexuality be a choice? A gay person is going against nature so why isn't it possible some choose the lifestyle?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

my argument is that it is a total 100% choice is BS... You are who you are..and to be discriminated against..shunned..out casted .. treated like 2nd class citizens...just for being who you are...sad..who would choose that..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums mobile app

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
my argument is that it is a total 100% choice is BS... You are who you are..and to be discriminated against..shunned..out casted .. treated like 2nd class citizens...just for being who you are...sad..who would choose that..

I certainly never said or even insinuated it was all by choice, to believe that would be as niave as believing no one is in the lifestyle by choice.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
OK next time I see the people that told me they made a choice I'll let them know they are lying. Glad you know better than they do. Simply because it doesn't fit your narritive doesn't make it false.

Religion has been doing it forever...too fit there "story"...you all have been TOLD its a choice..its bad...evil..perverted....listen to that kook amonger.

Last edited:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Religion has been doing it forever...too fit there "story"...you all have been TOLD its a choice..its bad...evil..perverted....listen to that kook amonger.

Some do some don't. Think I heard that before. Life is not black and white and those that look at as such are mostly wrong.

paullud

Veteran Expediter

I have no doubt that there are some gays that are just born gay just as there are some that make a choice or some that are created. I also have no doubt that there are gays that choose to be straight based on pressure from family, religion, or society.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

When you have to resort to sarcasm, it's time to give it up, lol.
G'night, Xiggi.
;)

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Let me repeat for you AGAIN.....ready... listen up.....
ITS NOT A CHOICE!!!!!
The particular urges may not be a choice, any more than someone chooses to have Down's syndrome or some such. Where you put your genitalia is a choice. And a sin.
Are these types of signatures really necessary? I don't see the purpose.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
I can only really speak for myself, and I can assure you that my straightness is not a choice. I was, indeed, born this way.
I believe you. And, like Liberace, Paul Lynde, Richard Simmons and everybody else, what you do with your genitals is a choice. Well, sometimes we don't get to do with them what we want, but when we do something with them, it's because we chose it.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
If I decided to try having an affair with a woman, it wouldn't make me a lesbian,
That's precisely what it would do. You either visit Camp Likacoochie or you don't. The choice is yours.
Sexual "orientation" is PC crap. It means nothing. Do it or don't, urges aside.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
The particular urges may not be a choice, any more than someone chooses to have Down's syndrome or some such. Where you put your genitalia is a choice. And a sin.
Are these types of signatures really necessary? I don't see the purpose.

You have proven my what i have said for years..the one who screams the loudest about something ..is the guilty one...IE thieves hate to be stolen from..
YOU are jumping up and down about perversion this ..perversion that..gays are nothing more than perverts...when in fact YOU are the one so super focused on the act of gay sex...makes me wonder what YOU are up to..cant 2 people love each other with out sex?? happens all the time..why does it have to be about where they put there genitalia..
and if those signatures bother you...YES there 100% necessary

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
That's precisely what it would do. You either visit Camp Likacoochie or you don't. The choice is yours.
Sexual "orientation" is PC crap. It means nothing. Do it or don't, urges aside.

and again..with the sex act..

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
some people just enjoy sex...makes them neither gay or straight...they just enjoy sex.....this sex is better with love, is just another church ad. an orgasm is an orgasm....one can orgasm while being raped whether it is a man or woman doing the raping...

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Did you know that if cattle go gay, we are not gonna have any steaks...................and if pigs go gay, no BLT's and I am gonna be upset over that, lol......now what?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Did you know that if cattle go gay, we are not gonna have any steaks...................and if pigs go gay, no BLT's and I am gonna be upset over that, lol......now what?

did you know in most modern cattle operations the bull does not do anything anymore?.....they stick an electric prod up him to his prostrate and make him donate his stuff and they inseminate the cows from there...for $119.95 you can have a baby cow.....they've made the male pretty much just a walking fish factory.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
You have proven my what i have said for years..the one who screams the loudest about something ..is the guilty one...IE thieves hate to be stolen from..
YOU are jumping up and down about perversion this ..perversion that..gays are nothing more than perverts...when in fact YOU are the one so super focused on the act of gay sex...makes me wonder what YOU are up to..

Your attack is both unwarranted and ridiculous. I say it's a perversion because God says it's a perversion.
cant 2 people love each other with out sex?? happens all the time..why does it have to be about where they put there genitalia..
Because that's where the perversion comes from. David & Jonathon loved each other, but no homo. No kissing, no sodomizing, etc.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
All sex outside of marriage--between one adult man & his adult wife--are sin. That covers same-sex perversion, fornication, rape, child molestation, bestiality, etc.