roll call

usaf6186

Veteran Expediter
How many vets do we have on EO. I will start, USAF 1961-1986. Ret MSGT. Was in srvice but did not go to SEA. Jerry Lee

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Three years with the United States Army Security Agency and 17 with the National Security Agency. GO SPOOKS!!

bobwg

Expert Expediter
US Navy 1975-1979 unit VRC-30, 1980-1983 Units VR-24 in Signollea, Sicily(Italy) and USS Independence CV-62. Aircraft engine mechanic and aircrew.

Last edited:

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Not a Vet,though I have the highest respect for them.
My older brother was born at Great Lakes Naval Hospital. He enlisted and was a Seabee ,serving in Alaska and Viet Nam.
I was born at the Naval Hospital in Portsmouth,Va. I never served. I should have enlisted. Would had no problem going if I'd been drafted.

rlodonnell

Active Expediter
USAF. 1982-1985 David Grant USAF Medical Center, Travis AFB, CA
1985-1989 USAF Academy Hospital, USAF Academy, Colorado Springs, CO
1989-1991 140 Tactical Hospital, Buckley Air National Guard Base, Aurora, CO
1990-1990 833rd Medical Group, Hollaman AFB, Alamagordo, NM (Desert Storm call up)

denny2010

Expert Expediter
4 yrs plus a few months. With the rangers in Panama then sent to 24 id to play in the big sandbox. Desert Storm Veteran. So proud of it, its tattooed on arm. Everyday i cherish those moments. If had to defend her today i would. May take me little longer to get there.but can still do the job. 89-93 us army infantry

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

Jarhead78

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Marines
USMC 78 - 84 and 97 - 01
Panama, Haiti, Germany, Former Yugoslavia
USS MT Vernon

OORAH !
Great day Veterans
Happy Birthday Marines
Thanks for the privilege

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
USN, 66-70, San Diego twice, Pensacola Fl 2 yrs, Jet Engine school, leadership school, airsea rescue at Sherman Field Pensacola fl. Stationed at Miramar ,Ca, one cruise on CVA64 USS Constellation, Vf142 F4Js. Places we went: Japan many times, the Phillipines many times, Hong Kong for 2 weeks, Hawaii, and one run to the North Korea area ( it is cold as Hllll there). Oh yeah,,,Viet Nam 9 months launching air strikes from flight deck... I had way to much fun::eek:

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
usn navy 1968 to 1989 21 years 27 days and 3 mins
14 years of sea duty 9 ships and 3 shore commands
skc sw usn ret

Monty

Expert Expediter
I was spying on Layoutshooter! I was also ASA from 1963-1967 .... never went to SEA, but I was eligible had they wanted me.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I was spying on Layoutshooter! I was also ASA from 1963-1967 .... never went to SEA, but I was eligible had they wanted me.

It always amazes me. I went into Famous Dave's. My "Cold War" vets hat and my "uniform shirt" on. All my insignia/rank and qualification on. My "ASA" patch flying proudly on my left shoulder right above my Spec 4. Another older vet came up and noted my ASA patch. He TOO was former ASA. Served mainly in Europe during the 1968 Czech invasion. So few served in our unit compared to most of the Army and yet I still run into some from time to time.