Roberts Express Memorabilia Pictures (Win $$$)

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Let's have a little fun. :happy:

Win a $50 TA/Petro Mastercard

As many of you know - Roberts Express was the first expedited trucking company in the world. They really established what expedite trucking is and isn't.

With that said, if you have any Roberts Express memorabilia such as truck photos, jackets, badges, uniforms etc anything with their logo - post it. Whoever has the coolest pic - wins. chillout will be our judge.

Post away.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
127863766_1994-diecast-road-champs-roberts-express-delivery-truck-.jpg

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

As many of you know - Roberts Express was the first expedited trucking company in the world. They really established what expedite trucking is and isn't.

With that said, if you have any Roberts Express memorabilia such as truck photos, jackets, badges, uniforms etc anything with their logo - post it. Whoever has the coolest pic - wins. chillout will be our judge.

Post away.

Crap I threw all my stuff away,

pelgrn

Expert Expediter
I have there rate sheet,if that's alright to post.I really should shed it cause it's 18 year old and the rates for vans or B units are what D units get today.On a side note anybody see the A units,i guess they had a few left in the late 90's
Areostars with the barndoors.

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I drove an 18 wheeler, as well as a Vandura CV, but it never crossed my mind to take pictures with any of them...

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I have a few in my office of different things from Roberts Express.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I came across this truck on Flickr and posted it on E.O. before. Here it is again. I always wanted a Marmon.
.Marmon 4 crop 1.jpg
Marmon 4 crop 2.jpg

Reactions: Lawrence

guido4475

Not a Member
I think I still have, somewhere, a set of the large straight truck decals from Roberts. Thought how funny it would be to put those on a straight truck and drive around and see the looks I'd get....lol..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using EO Forums mobile app

interstategar

Veteran Expediter

Post away.

roberts jacket 1.jpg roberts jacket 1.jpg

Attachments

• roberts jacket2.jpg
    530.1 KB · Views: 10

interstategar

Veteran Expediter
I received this jacket from the CEO when I wrote him a letter with an idea I had to standardize the local directions from shippers which had a all different starting points and was chaotic. My idea was to pick out one point in every center, and then ask each shippers to submit direcrtions from this point. The CEO, which I can't remember his name, {he left to go to a flatbed carrier}, said he would start using the idea right away. I never saw that happen, and it was never used. This was before the days of cheap GPS systems, and before we had the C-Link.

Attachments

• roberts jacket2.jpg
    530.1 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: RoadTime

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
Anyone else? I will be choosing the winner tomorrow morning (Apr. 13)